Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends (24130 Views)

Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) / Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by kingxsamz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Preetiex:
see dat guy's nip
see ur own nip
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Austinoiz(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
E be like say Bubu's hate speech warning don reach Nairaland too cos I Neva see Afonja or IPOB yoot from any comment since morning.
Nawa oo. Me, I go hard me to stop am oooo
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by omoiyalayi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
That guy flat yansh in the second pic though
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Divay22(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
thoollz:
A legend and G.O.A.T at 31!!! Mehn just focus and be determined. Respect
pls what's the meaning of that G. O. A. T?
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by juman(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
He got those achievements through hard work.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Divay22(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
thoollz:
A legend and G.O.A.T at 31!!! Mehn just focus and be determined. Respect

Greatest Of All Time
Oh... Thanks
now i know smiley
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by iamtardey: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
MikeMicheal

my thoughts exactly
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
obajoey:
perv.
really,so i cant admire d guy? undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pringlez:

Wetin u wan carry am do ni?
i just admire it embarassed
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Caprigal: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gosh I just love this man so much. Usain Bolt come to Nigeria and ask me out, let me be your Usainnah Bolt.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by perdollar(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
sleendave:
undecided
wat happen for d english. is 'a' not significant on bolt n is bolt not in successful. who English epp for nairaland
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by perdollar(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Caprigal:
Gosh I just love this man so much. Usain Bolt come to Nigeria and ask me out, let me be your Usainnah Bolt.
usainnah ko husaina ni
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Caprigal: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
perdollar:
usainnah ko husaina ni
Yup. His future wife grin
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Buffalo2(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
MikeMicheal:
I am suspecting he was bribed with a good sum to lose his last race to Gatling.
Yes, that's the politics of athletics
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by 9jageekz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
sorzy1:
Hello sir, his LAST race was a relay match and Gatlin and his team mates didn't get the gold there, they got silver. thanks

Before you argue pls do your research, the relay race where he developed a muscle sprain. Opps.. his last race was a 100m race where he took bronze, Gatling took gold, and another American took silver..

Pls, Google is there for you..
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Phi001(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
9jageekz:

Before you argue pls do your research, the relay race where he developed a muscle sprain. Opps.. his last race was a 100m race where he took bronze, Gatling took gold, and another American took silver..

The relay race was his last race...
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by sorzy1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
9jageekz:

Please do you know what 'last' means? c'mmn bro! his LAST race was the relay, where Great Britain came first, USA (who had Gatlin) in the team came second, and China came third. They ran the 100m race before the relay race. you should have said "his last INDIVIDUAL race...". No offense intended sir, Thanks.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Franchize: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Go Usain, it's your birthday
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2017
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON / Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders / Nigerians Disappointed At The RIO 2016 Opening Ceremony (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.