Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? (18933 Views)

COVID-19: Allow Your Deputy To Lead – Folarin Tells Makinde / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security / Name Your State And Your Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by fk001(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
salbis:
Engr. Martin Babale. Adamawa State

Are you Babur?

just asking
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by lumydee44: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Emmanuel Egwu - Idah, Ibaji, Igalamela and Ofu Federal Constituency - Kogi State.

Sule Abu Agbeti, Ofu Local government administrator.

Elder Friday Ali, representing Ofu constituency, Kogi State House of Assembly.

How about councillor of my ward, do you want to know?
You and I both know the woman hawking Pepsi at your b/stop doesn't know, our people needs to be aware to hold these men accountable for their actions. The last general election, most people only cared about the president then fell back to their apc/pdp default thumbprinting without knowing the man they were voting for.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Deputy governors are not powerful unless your governor allows it,that is why faleke refused to be bello deputy?..bello will have made him useless...it is better to be a senator or house of Rep than deputy governor in Nigeria
bt D Allowance N Salary D Always Com Abi?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by bakaredc: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Barrister Agboola Ajayi...ondo state

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by lumydee44: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
jeebz:

Yaba LCDA. Hon Kayode Omiyale , Deputy is Bola Aileru. The sole administrator was Hon Bayo Adefuye. Councillor Ward D is Rowland Obasa.
My brother, iya bisi selling rice doesn't know this. The people don't feel the government in our country. My point was, we need to take every electoral post serious in Nigeria. We need genuine civil servants.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Bibidear(f): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
No one did. How she comport herself in service shows her competency, she's dutiful and very smart. So she is the most active
well,if u say so
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by 4reallife: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
pic of the deputy governor nah! i mean 042 deputy governor
TINALETC3:
undecided which pic, I owe u pic ni
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Donbiggi: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dr nkem okeke
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by babyfaceafrica: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
onuhabel1:
bt D Allowance N Salary D Always Com Abi?
power is greater than that money..governors can.hire and.fire.. Deputy cant
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by AbarisFather(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rear Admiral Gboribiogha John Jonah, Bayelsa State.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by VastfinderBlog(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Peter Kisira
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by ProFuhrer: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please I'm in the final stage of seun osewa flash fiction and need your votes to help me win. Like and share the story as you are entitled to two votes. Follow this link to my story titled BEGINNING'S END and it's a six words story

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/4#59755653
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by ybalogs(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
akanbiaa:
Real or joking?
I swear I no know ooo and I called my younger brother to ask but mehn e no sabi too ooo
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by ebidabs: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
John jonah (bayelsa state)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Queenserah26(f): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Barrister Kingsley Otuaro ( Delta State)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by equily(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
I doubt if we have any in NIGER STATE
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by kafiz1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin alh.yayaha bello
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by kafiz1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
ifeanyi ugwuanyi
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lost hope in this country jare gone at the days nobody is even interested in buying current affair books I only know buhari. And hope i get my visa away from this country so I can forget the continent nigeria is.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Mafintin894(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
TARABA STATE : Engr Garba Manu
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by darlenese(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
ReubenE:
Barr. Kingsley Otuaro: Delta State
Both the governor and deputy are dumb

If u are referring to Okowa, I call him the Olorogun patch patch of the patching kingdom, that man can patch road, even though the road won't last 2days, .

All hail the king of patch Patch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by juman(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmmm

I never knew that of my state until now.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Was Born in Lagos Dr Adebule
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by CapitalCee(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nkem okeke.

Anambra state
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by markfem2: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Murtgari shehu shagari of sokoto state.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by comrChris(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Barr Kelechi Igwe..Ebonyi state
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by precydamsel(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
I think its Prince Eze Madumere(IMO State)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by fyxboss(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
rheether:
Lolo Cecilia Ezillo is the Deputy of Enugu state.
042, fine Ibo girl. I want to marry u
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by ReubenE(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
darlenese:

If u are referring to Okowa, I call him the Olorogun patch patch of the patching kingdom, that man can patch road, even though the road won't last 2days, .

All hail the king of patch Patch
grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by MichaelUweh(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr.Moses Ekpo....Akwa Ibom, but inactive & old...
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by ReubenE(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
cantok:
HAhahaahahhaha not fair oooo
My brother, they deserve worse
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by ReubenE(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Danielmoore:

otuaro abi burutu
Yeah...Otuaro
He is from Burutu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas / A Thread For The Troops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.