Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (37904 Views)

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals / Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by AutoJoshNG: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dashboards are very important in cars ,they have displays,guages,etc that helps us have full control of the car.

The latest cars nowadays have very beautiful and engaging dashboards ,with high-end technology integrated.But there are some dashboards that are just completely ridiculous and they look like they were built for aliens .

Lets see some of them,have fun !

This is the dash of a 1972 Maserati Boomerang concept.Just looking at this image alone makes me weak.

https://autojosh.com/cars-ridiculous-dashboards-ever-seen/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by AutoJoshNG: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2017

You are looking at the dash of a Citroen Xenia Concept (1981).I am really confused ,I don’t know what to say about this one.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by AutoJoshNG: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2017

The designer of this game console(sorry-dashboard), would make an innocent human being read 1000 page manual just to understand this one.Wetin Happen !

By the way, this is a 1982 Lancia Orca

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by AutoJoshNG: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2017

What is wrong with Citroen na ,what is this one again !- 1983 Citroen GSA Pallas

See the name sef ,its similar to Kpalasa

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by AutoJoshNG: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2017

When the owner of the company says “Design something that is spacious and user friendly” and the designer tried too hard to impress his oga.

And its quite disappointing that this is an Aston Martin Lagonda 1984.

16 Likes 2 Shares

I present to you the dashboard of a 1988 Pontiac Banshee,you like ?.

10 Likes

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by braine(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Somethng different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by AutoJoshNG: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2017

Whoever drives this Fiat Multipla 2002 would properly develop neck pain from turning his head too often

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by AutoJoshNG: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2017

As beautiful as the exterior of the 2012 Pagani Huayra is, this is the kind of confusing dashboard and steering wheel they decided to put inside.SMH

Have you seen any other ridiculous dashboard ?

Kindly share it with us.

By Donald3d

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by nathan5050(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
where are the pictures na

1 Like

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
just pray never to get acciodent with dis kind of dashboard, ur face will scatter beyond recognition

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Fogman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
I just can't help laughing! Really wack dashs

3 Likes

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Origin(f): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
No 7 is quite cool. Most of the controls are for a\c and the guages are tilted towards the driver.

No. 8 too loud and brassy. Probably made in Texas. grin

Cool designs when you consider they date back to the 80s. Most would have bought those cars because of their unique designs.

4 Likes

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by babarazy: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Number 3 is cool.

Off Topic; If you are reading this, abeg help me beg Nepa to give us light biko.

4 Likes

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Donald3d(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2017
babarazy:
Number 3 is cool.

Off Topic; If you are reading this, abeg help me beg Nepa to give us light biko.
eya ,NEpa abeg give oga light ,i can borrow you 5 hours light ,we don get light for here for almost 1 week straight without blinking for a second ,them dey take am like 5times a month and e no dey teh before dem bring am back.

2 Likes

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Okay
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by herbeedar(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2017
A
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2017
I WEAK PASS U,ABEG!
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by mccoy47(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Sick
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by bastien: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Lovely
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by sakalisis(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by NigeriaJokesUWO: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2017
smiley
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Samirana360(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2017
nathan5050:
where are the pictures na
ni suru
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Donald3d:
eya ,NEpa abeg give oga light ,i can borrow you 5 hours light ,we don get light for here for almost 1 week straight without blinking for a second ,them dey take am like 5times a month and e no dey teh before dem bring am back.

You should relocate to Osun State.

To go back to that state dey hungry me

Light go just dey everywhere.....Nepa go wan kill u with light.....everywhere in the state o

3 Likes

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by OboOlora(f): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Include Toyota Yaris!

4 Likes

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Crazy stuffs!
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Mechette(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2017
Donald3d:
Bros nepa problem pass nairaland, beta go buy gen
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Ameeria: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2017
These are designed by overzealous engineers! Do they need a Zeus to tell them to leave things as simple as could be managed? Very easy to reach for the wiper instead of trafficator here.Lol.
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by buchilino(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Dashboards are very important in cars ,they have displays,guages,etc that helps us have full control of the car.

The latest cars nowadays have very beautiful and engaging dashboards ,with high-end technology integrated.But there are some dashboards that are just completely ridiculous and they look like they were built for aliens .

Lets see some of them,have fun !

This is the dash of a 1972 Maserati Boomerang concept.Just looking at this image alone makes me weak.

https://autojosh.com/cars-ridiculous-dashboards-ever-seen/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

IS DAT A CAR DASHBOARD? THOUGHT IT WAS SCRAP METALS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut / 2 Men Towing Car On Cart Truck (Video + Photos) / Asaba Ultra-Modern Mechanic Village & Auto Parts Market In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.