Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured (35527 Views)

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by obamabinladen(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
R.I.P to the dead.
But when will they rearrest Kanu. Buhari is back already pls

Ask Lt.con Oscar Ibibibio
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by dadavivo: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Immediately awolowo was killed like rat, education in South West died like their Arewa masters education
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Frankbaro(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
They can do lagosians a lot of justice by getting rid of each other. They both constitute nuisance.
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by computerglobal(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
overcrowding and congestion is killing Lagos

the other day i went to mile2 looking for a bro who gv me his address from ph

I saw exactly 3 different person looking exactly like my brother

don't even know who to hug

grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by taylor88(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
yeѕ naaa... cнecĸ naιja dιcтιonary na.. υ go ѕee ѕay υ can padd anyтнιng.. even ιғ oloѕнo nor leт υ cυм υ ғιт accυѕe нer oғ paddιng υr pleaѕυre and pocĸeт.. doυвle cнargeѕ.. polιce wιll ιммedιaтely ѕeт υp a coммιттee and вe on тнe мaттer �

lol

tnx man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:

lol

tnx man
ѕpell тнe тнanĸѕ well... wнy are yoυ paddιng yoυr graтιтυde?�
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Akious2k2(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
DWJOBScom:
That's why living on the mainland is a no no no for me
What of Olumegbon & Ilaje boys or are u new in Lagos?

ShyCypher:

And it doesn't happen tenfold on the Island? Are you okay?

If we investigate further, i'm sure you don't even reside in Lagos, let alone the Island.

Attention seeker.
No mind am... Maybe he just came 2 Lagos
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by davodyguy: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:

na talk be this? lol
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by obamabinladen(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Keneking:
Ambode sef embarassed

"The only dead victim of the fracas was said to have received a fatal blow to his head when a stone was thrown." grin grin

Probably an innocent pedestrian.
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by taylor88(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ѕpell тнe тнanĸѕ well... wнy are yoυ paddιng yoυr graтιтυde?�

lol
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by MTKbudapest(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kendroid:
Some will still blame Buhari grin
b4 nko na who u been wan blame grin

1 Like

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by chiiraq802(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Area boys dey bugga.....
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by godson4u79(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Okada man was said to have returned the favour by slapping back. This angered all the area boys in the area who started attacking every Okada man they saw around.
All this Agbero self and the way they think.. What is wrong is someone returning a favour
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by linearity: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
I thought they have outlaw okada in Lagos, or was it only restricted from some areas?
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Austinoiz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lagos and thuggery sef...the major reason I don't wanna live in that state. Don't even pray official assignment takes me there.
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by DWJOBScom(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Easy dude , easy o..

I only stated my personal view......
And yes most people here would probably not identify the boys and Dude you talked about but everyday Mainland has one fight or the other with boys. Even the Mainland Policemen are wired differently

Akious2k2:

What of Olumegbon & Ilaje boys or are u new in Lagos?

No mind am... Maybe he just came 2 Lagos

I have been here for a while son
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by obinnajr(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
aнaнaнaнaнa... ѕee leммe jυѕт warn υ oooo.. ιғ all dιz ғaιled coмedιanѕ caтcн υ daт υ are тryιng тo ѕтeal d ѕнow.. υ wιll вe accυѕed oғ joĸe paddιng �

misztak
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by DWJOBScom(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
ShyCypher:

And it doesn't happen tenfold on the Island? Are you okay?

If we investigate further, i'm sure you don't even reside in Lagos, let alone the Island.

Attention seeker.

Easy dude , easy o..

And yes most people here would probably not identify the boys and Dude you talked about but everyday Mainland has one fight or the other with boys. Even the Mainland Policemen are wired differently
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by DWJOBScom(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
9jayes:
What of Yemoja on the Island?

Easy dude , easy o..

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by obinnajr(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:

hahahahahahah guy you have my yes..... you be odeh for life... ride on
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Kendroid: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
MTKbudapest:

b4 nko na who u been wan blame grin

Lai Moha grin
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by fk001(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
MzDeeb:
Area Boys!!! At times, their level of reasoning baffles me.

Always overreacting and behaving like they possess Lagos state..Mtcheww. That's why i avoid them like plaque. lipsrsealed.

Maybe the victim went to settle fight or was just an onlooker who was unfortunate to receive a stone on his head that led to his death.

Hmmm..I pray we will never be a victim of circumstance in Jesus Name.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Spread wetin?

Area boys fight?

even in a dream don't ever try it.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
obinnajr:

hahahahahahah guy you have my yes..... you be odeh for life... ride on
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
υ ѕeғ collecт noddιng ғroм ѕaraĸι ѕтιcĸ �υ вe oĸponυ�
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by obinnajr(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
υ ѕeғ collecт noddιng ғroм ѕaraĸι ѕтιcĸ �υ вe oĸponυ�

bros na joke oooo abeg no vex i wan mess
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Adadioranma79(f): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jeez, you are a clown. Lol
taylor88:

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Adadioranma79(f): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amen o, nice one dear
MzDeeb:
Area Boys!!! At times, their level of reasoning baffles me.

Always overreacting and behaving like they possess Lagos state..Mtcheww. That's why i avoid them like plaque. lipsrsealed.

Maybe the victim went to settle fight or was just an onlooker who was unfortunate to receive a stone on his head that led to his death.

Hmmm..I pray we will never be a victim of circumstance in Jesus Name.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
obinnajr:

bros na joke oooo abeg no vex i wan mess
even oyιnвoz dey greeт υ aғтer тнe мeѕѕ�

1 Share

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Adadioranma79(f): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Story, where dem no dey? Island dey for space na, enjoy!
DWJOBScom:
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by taylor88(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Jeez, you are a clown. Lol

Ada ada ole otu idi

imara mma i swear

be ma friend
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Adadioranma79(f): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lol, 1-1. Thanks for representing us jawe, island wey dey drag sea with mammy water.
9jayes:
What of Yemoja on the Island?
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Mr Oga,if u live in Lagos,u will know that Island is d headquarter of area boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aboubakar Hima Declared Wanted By EFCC For Contract Scam & Money Laundering / Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) / Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.