Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? - Food (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (35375 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by northvietnam(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Nmanuanu:

Just make sure you notify people around you of any intending flatulence... grin grin grin grin grin

just kee me...

lolzzz...

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by udison(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2017
Nmanuanu:

Correct guy... Nairaland pls upgrade your emojis, I need a thumbs up naaa biko
Thank u jare....
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Phi001(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2017
beetown:

So what do you eat?

Village boy
Are those the only foods in life? undecided

Besides, all the foods I mentioned are even village foods...
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Phi001(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
Nmanuanu:
God is still moulding your wife or sending her from another planet cos with all these things you hate, the woman would be confused... undecided undecided undecided
Ehn, there's still Eba and Semovita na...
I only put two soups on the list...I'm even sure when I eat real ofe oha again, it will regain my love again
I'm sure I'm not the only person that hates liver and fat...
I love fried fish...
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by snowblaq(f): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2017
I dislike shawamah... Meatpie... Infact anything that has those mashy stuff in it...
I can't stand Ogbono soup... But funny enough i love Okro...
Bread gives me nausea....
I'm lactose intolerant... I wouldnt say i dislike milk.. Ice cream and anything containing milk or lactose... But whenever i take it and get the repercussions for doing so... I wish to God i could just hate them all.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by plessis: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2017
Nmanuanu:
You need to appease the god of yam... because me ayam not understanding what you have described grin grin grin
When I swallow yam, I go dey twist my back like person wey dem dey do deliverance....
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by DONADAMS(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Yes dear, I just hate it for no reason. It started since I was small.
wehdone ma!

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by vicfy(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Jellof Rice wt Chicken, Salad, and Fried Plantain. Ganished wt some sweet corn, green pea n served with a bottle of coke. [i][/i]i hate it when people say its very sweet
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2017
labakeJ:
Suya, salad and shawarma embarassed

So you hate the triple "S" huh?
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Suspect33(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Elnida:

God..I so hate Onions.esp, cooked one like in moi-moi beans,Akara. i love the aforementioned but if onions find abode in them,count me out.
Crayfish,makes me puke. Garlic makes me sick.
sha nothing can come in between me and beans, if u like but 3 onions, i will pick dem out and eat the beans, beans is bae grin, as for crayfish, thats a delicacy oo, grin, i swallow garlic like medicine, its good for the body grin
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by MrCork: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
You need to see me laughinggrin ogbono is hard to prepare. Can't stop laughinggrin

...do u were thong?.wot color? smiley
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by labakeJ(f): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

So you hate the triple "S" huh?
Lol yea
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elnida: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Suspect33:
sha nothing can come in between me and beans, if u like but 3 onions, i will pick dem out and eat the beans, beans is bae grin, as for crayfish, thats a delicacy oo, grin, i swallow garlic like medicine, its good for the body grin

you are quite the opposite
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by candelahria(f): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

I took Cous-Cous to Akwa Ibom no one seemed to know what it was.
They don't have slim spaghetti that side either.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by barongmj(f): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Excuse you angry angry angry angry angry
nsidav:
Its actually most food and vegetables prepared by yorubas. gush they cant cook at all tongue
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
first of I love onions (cooked or raw) can't do without with...
I hate white rice I prefer spaghetti which my mom and pple around understands... so there's always spaghetti whenever white rice is been prepared.....I hated ogbono soup in lnfact I still do.......banga soup
I hate all fried foods except yam and plantain, Fried potato sickens me but me and boiled ones are like 5&6
I hate sardines the smell makes me wanna puke.
I don't like meatpie but if there's no other choice I'll take it.......hate scorch egg or eggroll.....I wonder how ppple eat that shit.....
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
I almost forgot cooked chicken or Turkey........ I can do fried but cooked maybe I'll tolerate it in my next liife
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Jadoskii(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lemme think o.....I can eat everything ,anything as far as it is food..didn't know that even dodo az haterz....went to my friends place ,met dem while they were eating but dey were all looking grim,even dia dad seemed lyk he was forcing himself..there mum offered me a plate of eba and a plate of clear soup with sliced garden eggs floating inside it..I finished it nd asked for more....I even took one cooler of the soup home.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by gbemilash(f): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2017
I hate pap
and any kind of draw soup
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ogbiwa: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Breadfruit (I just dont get the essence) Beans Watermelon Ewedu (worst) Beer cheesy
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by quietswagg: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
iyke926:

You grow up for village ni grin

I don't play with bread and fried eggs oo
Lol Na heart of Lagos State I grow up but to me I don't see it to be a food awon brother bread and egg����
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by iamwrong(m): 2:13am On Sep 02, 2017
fishes of all sorts and sea creatures (crayfish, tilapia, shrimps, stock fish, fish stock, fish oil, sardines, geishas etc) which ever form or package they come in; I hate em with body, soul and spirit! damn!!! its a tough world for me with these around me.

alcoholic drinks and spirits: very tasteless, bitter and disgusting chemicals even scents alone puts me off.

can manage a few sugary alcohol than manage the tastiest fish! eeeewwwww!!

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by michony505(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2017
This is a bit weird I don't take water immediately I finish eating rice Co's if I do Am going to vomit.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by michony505(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Juliearth:
I detest dodo. It is an overhyped piece of crap.
corper weeeee
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by barongmj(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2017
It's not weird....you shouldn't take water immediately after eating
michony505:
This is a bit weird I don't take water immediately I finish eating rice Co's if I do Am going to vomit.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by michony505(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2017
barongmj:
It's not weird....you shouldn't take water immediately after eating
Am hearing dat 4 d first time.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Juliearth(f): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
michony505:
corper weeeee

One! Seems you know me...
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by lafean20(f): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
I hate oatmeal
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Divafaith(f): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chicken,Turkey,pap,water melon�
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by prittyboi(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Divafaith:
Chicken,Turkey,pap,water melon�

Re u for real?
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Emmafly(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
I have dried fish for sale . local and export.
any quantity any time any country
call and whatsapp 08183549869
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
beans, wonder how it's a lot of other people's favourite

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Egusi Soup Vs Obgono Soup / How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / Typical Nigerian Dinning Habits, Everyone Can Relate To (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.