Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring (19171 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Rowdy Session As Buhari Arrives National Assembly To Present The 2019 Budget / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Sunky200: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
i don't understand, is the sultan a member of nlc?

if no, are monarchs from the southern regions on ground representing the interest of the south?

4 Likes

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by themoon: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
59755782]All I have to say is keep praying for Nigeria and Nigerian home and outside the country we are all humans that need to love each other. [ u gat a caring and loving heart may God bless u
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Southerners are the architect of their own misfortunes

2 Likes

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by goshen26: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
magoo10:
NLC has lost her glory thanks to Adams oshiomole who further divided their ranks and handed it to the govt in power in the name of politics .

exactly................that man really sold NLC

2 Likes

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by PHILipu1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
charlydamianpat:
To hell with all the bigots that says Nigeria is united. I bet you if nothing happen between now and 2019, Nigeria will face the 2nd civil war but will be cold and bloody this time around.
keep quiet.
online noise maker,online commando and chest beater.
Only sound of gun will send people like you to their grave.
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Blessed96(f): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Support #TrueFiscalFederalismNow

1 Like

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by burkingx(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
2016v2017:

watch how all the Afonjas that were making noise about restructuring and secession will hide in holes and close their mouths now that their Sheriff the dictator tyrant is back to zoogeria

1 Like

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigeria will always remain the federal republic of the zoo.

Animals in government.

Referendum is the only solution.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Innocent112(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
cantok:
What you need is oshogbo weed

Biafra or nothing get that into your empty skull

3 Likes

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nbote:
Jus imagine dis Edo chimp.. So who exactly are d ppl dat lost d elections? Igbos are asking for Biafra, d rest of d country except d north are asking for restructuring, is he trying to say d rest of d country lost d elections? He jus deceived Nigerians with his NLC khaki and immediately he got what he wanted he showed his true nature...

True word.

1 Like

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Disintegration is certain now that Restructuring has been rejected

More than certain.

1 Like

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by DaBillionnaire: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIPEnglish:
How can peoples who is disorganized now said they wanted to organized our country;

@Rip English, hw u dey na, hop ur chillin gud.
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by victorioushands: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
This sounds more like a northern dominated meeting with apc stooges to give it a government face. Sultan of sokoto and the scarecrow Adams. That is no nlc if you are talking about a federation.

1 Like

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Innocent112(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
my apologies
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by RIPEnglish: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

@Rip English, hw u dey na, hop ur chillin gud.
yes boss
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by iyketex007: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
why can't the confab report be reviewed, at least even if it's not adopted but let it be studied first and the important points noted down for recommendation then we can see how to move on with the rest,cos the way I see it,these government is only postponing the inevitable.
I bet Mr president doesn't even have time for this,he only came back to the country to renew his expired 3 months visa and after that he travels back to London to continue his vacation while the zoo remains in total chaos.
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by oladele00(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Stupid ex Governor with frog face. May buhari's sickness fall on you

1 Like

Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Aragon: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
vedd:

On the contrary, he is looking for federal appointment.

Oshiomole is ready to betray his own family just to remain in Buhari's good books.

Its not about "LOOK FOR" Even before this many people have always been of the opinion that He will get an appointment never the less, just watch
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Aragon: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
charlydamianpat:
To hell with all the bigots that says Nigeria is united. I bet you if nothing happen between now and 2019, Nigeria will face the 2nd civil war but will be cold and bloody this time around.

No there will be no WAR in Nigeria! The current Youths are only Internet warriors that Insults and fight with each others on Social Media so where is that War going to come from? Ojukwu was in the Millitary, which means he has boys Loyal to him. His father was a Billonaire and with that he financed a War! With all the impunities of State governors, have you seen anybody done anything? What about NASS making so much money just by sleeping and sitting down. What have they done since they were elected? I mean everybody said the 8th NASS is the worst Nigeria has ever gotten...and after that they come online to Fight and Insult each others. If there will be WAR, lets see a tiny bit of Action, people should put their governors on Lock Down or didnt you see Kogi State governor giving a Public holiday cos the President is back. Do you know how much Revenue a State looses in just one Day? Not even President Buhari will support such Madness... And what has the people of Kogi State done apart from coming online to Fight and Insult each others?... Even if some people want to make a lil Noise, and they throw Millions at them you will see these same people betraying each others and fighting each others. They have not given them anything and they are already insulting each others online, wait untill they give your friend one million and see if he wont abandon you. Thats Nigeria for you Period
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by sshalom(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
DickDastardLION:
grin cheesy
Oshiomole is only saving his skin. lf he backs restructuring, the North will unleash EFCC on him. Wise decision, good defensive play.

It is his time to play politics. GOD's time is on the way!
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by AreaFada2: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
iyketex007:
why can't the confab report be reviewed, at least even if it's not adopted but let it be studied first and the important points noted down for recommendation then we can see how to move on with the rest,cos the way I see it,these government is only postponing the inevitable.
I bet Mr president doesn't even have time for this,he only came back to the country to renew his expired 3 months visa and after that he travels back to London to continue his vacation while the zoo remains in total chaos.
Confab happened under GEJ regime. Even touching it would indicate that Jonathan did something right. Not something APC and the North want to happen. They hope to use blaming Jonathan to secure 2nd term first. grin
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by konoplyanka: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
To hell with restructuring, what we need is referendum
When Biafra is gone,then the Hausa's and their slave can restructure

why would Hausa release their biafran slave? you are slave forever.
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by AnanseK(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
To hell with restructuring, what we need is referendum
When Biafra is gone,then the Hausa's and their slave can restructure

I love that. We don't like Biafra as part of Nigeria.
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by itsene: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
When did Comrade ever support restructuring? He has been consistent.
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Nnadi2020(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who is Adams os
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by teflonjake(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerian People and culture, sighs
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by laliga01: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
konoplyanka:

why would Hausa release their biafran slave? you are slave forever.

Nigga you have been spotted.
Can you take your sit now?
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by cantok(m): 5:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Innocent112:

Biafra or nothing get that into your empty skull
Oshogbo weed is what will ep U
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by okenta2017: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2017
It was nice his royal highness the emir of sokoto was here in the south on restructuring.he now know what to take home. Your highness i think we have passed the stage of federal government/state handout called revenue allocation , of course .after restructing there will be federal character on position that are domicile with the federal government eg armed forces, federal police and some ministries, the beauty of it is that after restructure it will be strictly adhere to and no section will be able to take undue advantage. .the NLC should go round the six zone of the federation to sample the opinion of the people in that zone. Try and get the activist involve.and some politician so that Nigerian will know the opinion of those representing them. I bet you most of them will not come. NLC,.please when you goto SE invite his Excellency Rochas the most handsome governor in Nigeria to come and do the oshiomole kotonko restructering dance..
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by gratefulheart(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2017
For how much?

hyo6:
Do you seek an ambient apartment at the heart of Lagos mainland?

Do you work or school on the Island, Yaba, Surulere, Ebute-Metta, UNILAG, Yabatech and environs?

Do you reside in Ikorodu, Iyana Ipaja, Agbado, Egbeda, Ikotun, Badagry, Ipaja, Lekki, Ajah, Epe, and other outskirt of Lagos but need an accommodation situated on the mainland closer to work or school

A room within a 2 bedroom around Adekunle Bus stop, Yaba is available for ONLY genuine, responsible and reliable individual ‎with honest place of work or school

The flat is all ensuite and with shared with a co-tenant at almost peanut price!

Call Miss Rachael on 08187428339

NOTE: Preferably a female co-tenant...sample picture attached
Re: NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
I am awarding you membership of DAN let know if you want to decline.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, rett0
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me

Ediss:
All I have to say is keep praying for Nigeria and Nigerian home and outside the country we are all humans that need to love each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: We Will Welcome Atiku 1,000% APGA / Austin Umahi For Ebonyi South Senatorial District: The Eagle Has Landed / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.