Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Wordpress Hacked And Files Moved By My Host - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Wordpress Hacked And Files Moved By My Host (1032 Views)

Pls Can Anyone Help Modify My Wordpress Theme At 3k? / Please Help Me Solve This Error Message On My Wordpress Site / I Need A Blockchain System For My Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wordpress Hacked And Files Moved By My Host by BrAkingNews: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I am not too deep in programming and I really do not want to mess everything up. My site was reported to have been hacked. My hosting inMotion has moved the file to home section of file manager, asking me to look for a developer or experienced security expert that can easily help me to clean up the hacks.

I need someone that can easily remove all the file for me for a token. Please, only experienced pro.

Email: lovednation@gmail.com
Re: My Wordpress Hacked And Files Moved By My Host by samlak1999: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
you can call/WhatsApp me on 08068881506
Re: My Wordpress Hacked And Files Moved By My Host by samlak1999: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
We build any kind of website for your school, organization, and for personal use. We will get done in few days just tell us what you want. We create the site for you base on your interest and income. With a few tokens we will help you to put your business online.
We also render other WordPress services such as plugin and themes installation and other WordPress technical services. Call/WhatsApp 08068881506.
Re: My Wordpress Hacked And Files Moved By My Host by samlak1999: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
We build any kind of website for your school, organization, and for personal use. We will get done in few days just tell us what you want. We create the site for you base on your interest and income. With a few tokens we will help you to put your business online.
We also render other WordPress services such as plugin and themes installation and other WordPress technical services. Call/WhatsApp 08068881506.
BrAkingNews:
Hello everyone, I am not too deep in programming and I really do not want to mess everything up. My site was reported to have been hacked. My hosting inMotion has moved the file to home section of file manager, asking me to look for a developer or experienced security expert that can easily help me to clean up the hacks.

I need someone that can easily remove all the file for me for a token. Please, only experienced pro.

Re: My Wordpress Hacked And Files Moved By My Host by chiwex(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
i will do it for free, pay me when the job is done. 09034964142
Re: My Wordpress Hacked And Files Moved By My Host by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 24, 2017
BrAkingNews:

That moment when I realize daily backups are important

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Promote My Business On Facebook / Programming/game Development / Camera Experts Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.