Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Woman Divorces One Of Two Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Divorces One Of Two Husbands (288 Views)

Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Divorces One Of Two Husbands by JoelNkantaBlog: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
A middle-aged woman, Modinat, on Tuesday told an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi, Ibadan, Oyo State, how she alternated two husbands in order to satisfy herself and get enough money to take care of her three children.

According to Punch, the woman, Modinat, begged the court to dissolve her 12-year-old relationship with one of her husbands, Ajadi Mufutau, for alleged lack of care and maltreatment.

She told the court that she met Mufutau in 2005, adding that he impregnated her without marriage formalities, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

She said, “He pretended to be nice. But when he impregnated me, he began beating me whenever I demanded money for antenatal care.

“I left his house after delivery and hooked up with another man, Saheed, who impregnated me two years later, but turned me into a punching bag after delivery of the child for him.

“I decided to date the two of them until they met each other in my rented apartment and fought.

“My Lord, I have decided to divorce Mufutau because (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Woman Divorces One Of Two Husbands by taylor88(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
lol
Re: Woman Divorces One Of Two Husbands by yarimo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont People Genuinely Love Eachother? / Romance Preparedness Kit / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.