Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" (21687 Views)

Vote Wike And Banigo, Vote Pdp: The Promise Keepers / IG Removes Kogi CP Over Escape Of Six Suspects / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Okwuy09(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing. Rivers State Deputy Governor Dr. (Mrs.) Ipalibo Harry Banigo says it is embarrassing to hear that a ritual murder suspect in police custody could escape

In a statement from her office in the Government House Port Harcourt the Deputy Governor said the Police and other law enforcement Agencies should step up their game and ensure that the felon is re arrested and brought to justice without delay, stressing that the report that the suspect escaped from the hands of the Investigating Police officer is totally unacceptable.

Dr. Banigo who condoled the bereaved family on the gruesome murder of little Miss Victory Chikamnso said “as a mother I am still numb with shock to hear that a full grown man could defile an eight year old girl and also go ahead to mutilate her body for purported money rituals”.

http://www.mavelnews.com/escape-ritual-mu…arrassing-banigo/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Okwuy09(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
READ MORE DETAILS FROM SOURCE>>> http://www.mavelnews.com/escape-ritual-mu…arrassing-banigo/
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Cutepessy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
wink
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by HenryO2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Find him biko!
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by okasebe(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lest not forget that the name of the skull miner is Ifeanyi Dike And he is from Imo state

Couple of months ago, another skull miner from the east did same thing in biogbolo, Bayelsa state... We haven't heard anything about that ever since

21 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
And also an embarrassment to Nigerian police

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by UlqU3(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Smh
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by ZorGBUooeh: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Headz suppose roll..Sack those in charge of the case

19 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by UlqU3(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Smh again
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Danzazzausambo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Naija police
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Abeyjide: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
justice must prevail.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by MurderEnglish(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
every bodies here have funnied me. The will be busy collecting spaces and going back to their jobs then later the will come and rewrite what the write before.

Trust me na...as a sharp guy, I collect my own. We go see who go tire grin

*My own saying on the matter*

Police pipo will catch a ritual person and allow the person to run. Is this one not so surprised to us? undecided
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Ladymacbee(f): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
These are what encourages Jungle justice.
I suspect Police officers on duty jaree. Its not possible dat de boy can escape just like dat. Cock and bull story biko! In fact, I'm vexing here joooor!!!

14 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by MadCow1: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
This woman still dey office? I think say Wike don reshuffle her with ehn cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by chuksoyo21(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerian police and corruption....

2 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by brenister10: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Escape ke! Walahi Nigeria is God's own way of humoring mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
round face.
The ritualist is obviously well connected. probably sent by politicians to get a Virgin's body part

9 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by hardywaltz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Very embarrassing
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Celino(f): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
I am just watching you pple... Just like that abi....
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by macaranta(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
It is even difficult to escape from a case of two fighting arrest talk more of a murder case. They should please locate this murderer with no further delay.

1 Like

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
I thought full grown man in Nigeria starts from 50? Dude is 23
The policeman told the gehs father to go and buy sachet water for the rapist killer and would be ritualist and as he went the boy ran it was evening no electricity
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by ikp120(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
How did he really "escape"? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
So Rivers has a deputy governor shocked shocked shocked hmmm hmmm, a female for that matter shocked shocked good to know undecided

This story about a murderer escaping is really really embarrassing!

Alot needs to be done! Alot of bad eggs are in the police force!

6 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by greatseed: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
shocked So Rivers had a deputy governor , I thought it was wike that doubled as gov& deputy!!! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by ojun50(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Very usless set of force am sure thy are d one that let d guy escape
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by okerekeikpo: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why the woman dey answer Bingo as name?
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by ikorodureporta: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
....ikorodu & Oro, 'pls affix that Zuma pix'

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by dayleke: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
O ma se o....
Naija, which way?
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who is the commissioner of Police for rivers state?

He should be fired

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura / CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT / President Buhari swore-in new Chairman and Members of ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.