Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (63572 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-gXtM9Wzitq4/WZ2phA56F0I/AAAAAAAADMk/oojiGeBm0EgIcKsWwpqpCa9mb1YBrp0iACLcBGAs/s320/m1.jpg[/img]

In a live Instagram video she conducted today, footballer, John Mikel Obi's Russian wife, Olga, revealed how they met and started dating.

Olga who referred to Mikel as her husband, said:

"Mikel used to be my parents neighbor. We lived there for 5 years. As my parents were leaving the flat, I dropped off the keys at his flat and that was how we met and started off as friends and then grew into lovers. it was never a magical love story because we were neighbors for 5 years but we never met until I went to drop off the keys when my parents were about to leave the apartment".

[img]https://1.bp..com/-XbcA1XHZmwE/WZ2pou1YQ0I/AAAAAAAADMo/AO9lGLMJ7BA5OJRNorR0S0yEY_eS_Y-fgCLcBGAs/s320/m2.jpg[/img]

Olga who welcomed their set of twin girls in 2015, said their kids don't have any Igbo or Russian names because they are citizens of the world. Olga said they would decide which tradition to follow, either Russian, British where they were born or Nigerian.

When asked whether she watches Nollywood movies, Olga said "I don't watch Nollywood movies. Mikel watches a lot of Nigerian movies. I don't watch them. I love listening to Nigerian music. They have nice beats".

She says she would support Mikel and Nigeria during the world cup in Russia 2018.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/john-mikel-obis-wife-olga-reveals-how.html

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dacovajnr: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
The way I take dey view this Olga face sha..Na make God just forgive my already polluted mind, coz she too like to do face like person wey dey climax grin...

Shinarlaura come drop your key for my house grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Team foreign girls

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
I am sure she must have known for a while that a rich soccer player lived in their apartment block and that's why she was eager to be the one to return the key .

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by EmyLeo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
#veryGoodSharpGuy...

...Olga,Olga, you sure it was only key you went to drop in his apartment undecidedundecided.. hmmmmm!

30 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
People must meet one way or the other

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by rossyc(f): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Never knew they are now married.

4 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by wtfcoded: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Olga ur plan don work nah undecided
See kids 4 everywhere lipsrsealed

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by roldee(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by YelloweWest: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Michel is a blessed man

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
That is how our own hot young Euro wives will be giving testimonies in Jesus Name.
Like to connect to this anointing.
As you like Russian wife fall on you.
By the way Olga's family is rich especially her dad.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Manipulator
Don't ask me how I know, I invented the game cool

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
She is even denying the kids their outright fatherland? Olga, abeg those kids are Nigerians and don't tamper with their mentality o.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by IAmSkinny: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fine woman, but u no reach that babe wey I de toast since last year.
Satanic photography secret revealed. Don't open if you are not a photographer please
http://www.fototech.com.ng/digital-camera-sensors-size-full-frame-vs-aps-c-vs-micro-four-third/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dayleke: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am sure she must have known for a while that a rich soccer player lived in their apartment block and that's why she was eager to be the one to return the key .

You badt gan ni o...
Haba!!!!

Can't someone return key(s) in peace again?
Just being a good neighbor now....

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by greatseed: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-gXtM9Wzitq4/WZ2phA56F0I/AAAAAAAADMk/oojiGeBm0EgIcKsWwpqpCa9mb1YBrp0iACLcBGAs/s320/m1.jpg[/img]

In a live Instagram video she conducted today, footballer, John Mikel Obi's Russian wife, Olga, revealed how they met and started dating.

Olga who referred to Mikel as her husband, said:

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/john-mikel-obis-wife-olga-reveals-how.html

Thats if Nigeria qualify for the world cup!!

16 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by futurism: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2017

Olga who welcomed their set of twin girls in 2015, said their kids don't have any Igbo or Russian names because they are citizens of the world. Olga said they would decide which tradition to follow, either Russian, British where they were born or Nigerian.
It is clear Mikel isn't fully on top of his game with this woman... rubbish.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dealslip(f): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
They never met for 5 years.

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
AdaNri1:
Manipulator Don't ask me how I know, I invented the game cool

What is this one saying undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by davodyguy: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Team foreign girls

The lady go slap you

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by baronchuks(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Liar.....she seized the opportunity and played her card very well...now that the money is still rolling all will b fyn...but is goanna b stories ....when the cash stop rolling in...we know...Olga enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Langbasa: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
BUHARI IS A ROBOT....... THANKIO.

5 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
futurism:
It is clear Mikel isn't fully on top of his game with this woman... rubbish.

And what do you mean?
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by eddieguru(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
pls help i am new here
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
I like this girl. Very smart and intelligent. Wifey material

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dayleke: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Their children are "Citizen of the World"....

Only if she knows the "Naija interpretation " of that....

Awon omo ......

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
I like the citizens of the world part. Enjoy your happy family, Russian woman!

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by watchwoman(f): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
citizen of the world kwa, na wa o
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dayleke: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
baronchuks:
Liar.....she seized the opportunity and played her card very well...now that the money is still rolling all will b fyn...but is goanna b stories ....when the cash stop rolling in...we know...Olga enjoy

Another Tiger Wood's story, abi?
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by futurism: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

And what do you mean?
How I go born pikin and e no go get native name? Na nonsense talk b that... This lady looks like one who makes all rules and they do not cross boundaries. I won't be surprise if they divorce tomorrow. Something is not just right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
baronchuks:

Do You know Olga?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape / Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.