Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

An Open Letter To Patriciaogam. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Patriciaogam. (308 Views)

An Open Letter To Ladies Gaping Their Pussies / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Patriciaogam. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
PATRICIAOGAM, NOBODY GETS OUT OF LIFE ALIVE. So be wise by making the best choice in life which firstly is by living your own life. Your late father has lived his own life, focus on yours. 

"You may not control all the events that happen to you, BUT YOU CAN DECIDE NOT TO BE REDUCED BY THEM". (Maya Angelou)

Its all about choice!!!

That story by James Altucher, 'THE ONLY TWO CHOICES YOU HAVE IN LIFE' i posted the link to you www.thoughtcatalog.com/james-altucher/2017/04/the-only-two-choices-you-have-in-life/ is more than enough lesson, learn from it. IT TEACHES FORGIVENESS AND CHOICE TO ALWAYS DO GOOD NO MATTER WHAT. The options we have in life are no more than two, GOOD or EVIL. They are never more than two and will never be more than those two.

So, choose wisely!

Maya Angelou whose words i just quoted above and have quoted several times lately in a recent thread was written about her life by a Guardian writer, Gary Younge, he wrote,

"To know her (Maya's) life story is to simultaneously wonder what on earth you have been doing with your own life and feel glad that you didnt have to go through half the things she has". (Gary Younge)

So Patriciaogam, lots of people have gone through far worse than you think you are going through and did not allow themselves to be reduced by circumstances. Maya Angelou is a WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE learn from her and become a stronger woman more than she ever was. For that is GROWTH which she teaches.

"A man's (woman's) WORTH is what he is divided by what he thinks he is". (Eric  Hoffer Reflection on the Human Condition)

So what is your WORTH Patricia?! Will you choose to follow the path of those ladies who have created fantastic fantasies of SELF DECEPTION as to selling their B for BODIES for a paltry price in the games of vice just to be tasted by men so that they as well get to have the expensive taste of life? Because you got curvy hips, boobs, buttie, big camel toe to exhibit and a PICALLILI in between you thighs is that all you've got, YOUR WORTH?!

Won't you choose to be among the league of B for Beauty and B for Brain, who use their B for Brain to navigate themselves through the obstacles of life as a bonafide HOMOSPAPEIN, WISE HUMAN BEING AND HUMANE, and not as dehumanized beings LOWER than an animal like so many ladies choose to attract their fellow lower than animalistic men to themselves? Both priding themselves in the show of animalistic traits, decieving each other as to be victims of circumstance, which infact it is but a CHOICE NOT BY FORCE?

Patriciaogam, did you ever come across these words on this platform NAIRALAND.

"The most beautiful people are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DO NOT JUST HAPPEN" (atlantia)

Like those beautiful words by a beautiful heart 'atlantia' on NL written on her profile is indeed affirmed by Maya Angelou a Queen of BEAUTIFUL HEARTS.

"You may encounter defeats, but you must not be defeated. Infact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it". (Maya Angelou)

But,

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but we rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty". (Maya Angelou)

So, Patriciaogam don't allow yourself to be reduced by your being an Orphan and the challenges of life.

Life is not a bed of ROSES all because of the EMPTY HEADS we come across everyday and who choose not to GROW.

"An empty head is not really empty, IT IS STUFFED WITH RUBBISH. Hence the difficulty of forcing any thing into an empty head". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

It is courteys of these EMPTY HEADS that life is but a bed of THORNS and not of of Roses.

Your Uncles not being COMPASSIONATE to you, an Orphan and your mum a Widow is the way of the little minds, so its up to you to either to follow their path too by also becoming one with a little mind taking the pains of the thorns that pricks you on them and against them as well the rest of mankind adding to the numbers of they WICKED in this world or strive for a LARGE HEART that is COMPASSIONATE which accomadates all, FORGIVES and FORGETS.

"My mission in life" says Maya "is not merely to survive but to thrive, and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour and some style".

"One wonders whether boundless, all embracing COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, and rapid change. UP TO NOW,WHEN EVER A SOCIETY TAKES A NEW LEAF, IT HAD THE DEVIL AT IT'S ELBOW". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Will our world be as it is a bed of THORNS if we practice BOUNDLESS COMPASSION?

So while you think your uncles LACK COMPASSION. What then do you have say about our world where the total income of the first 100 RICHEST in the world can end poverty in the world four times over according to OXFAM https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2013/1/20/1180541/-100-richest-people-could-end-extreme-poverty-in-the-world-right-now

ARE WE NOT LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD? YET THE TRUTH IS, IT IS CRAZY WORLD ALL BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE CHOOSE TO TREAT OURSELVES, YES EMPTY HEADS!!!. SO, SHOW LOVE BY FIRST LOVING YOURSELF AND BE A STRONG WOMAN. THERE IS POWER IN BEING A WOMAN. SHE IS THE WOMB THE GATE WAY INTO THE WORLD.

Don't tread the path of those FOOLISH LADIES called 'SHORT CUT' selling their bodies for a paltry price. Its a dead end for those who are not ready to grow.

"You alone are enough, you got nothing to prove to anybody". (Maya Angelou)

And never forget,

"A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO HIDDEN IN GOD THAT A MAN HAS TO SEEK HIM JUST TO FIND HER". (Maya Angelou)

I wish you the very best!!! And to all those in your shoes and which is the essence of making it open. I HOPE YOU BECOME INSPIRED AS TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THE THORNS OF LIFE. "One for all, all for one".
Re: An Open Letter To Patriciaogam. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
I usually admire most of your posts but I think the likes and compliments are getting into your head. All I see here is self glory/attention seeking. This is highly uneccesary. You could have sent her a personal message or mention her in the thread she cried out. This is just self glory.
Your posts are annoyingly long. Don't say that we are too lazy too read because every author knows that you should be able to catch your reader's attention from the first paragraph or sentence. I mean no harm, just my humble opinion

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Choosing Your Bridesmaids / Oops �! Right Or Wrong Place For Me?? / True Lovers:does He Still Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.