Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride (821 Views)

Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Bad Girls Become The Brides While Good Girls Like Us Become Their Maid Of Honor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride by mareeam802(f): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Being a maid of honor means the bride has chosen you to support her as one of her closest friend. It means that she has seen the spirit of friendship and trust in you. It means that she has chosen you to support her before, during and after the wedding.

Being the maid of honor also means that you’re the leader of the bridesmaids.

Here are the duties of the maid of honor.

Read more https://weddingmadam.com/2017/08/23/duties-maid-honor-bride/

Re: The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride by elderhimself(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
waste of time and resources........
Bleep marriage.

marry her today, cheats even d day b4 d marriage and brings someone's else' baby next day
abort mission...i repeat, abort mission
Re: The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride by mizzbouqui(f): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ia click la bend
Re: The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride by Divay22(f): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Duties
Holding her long wedding gown for her
To clear the face of the bride when she's sweating
Hold the mic for her when she's taking the vow
Making sure she doesn't lack or need anything
Making sure that all the Bridesmaids are well taken care of, eat and gifts given to them....

He don finich
Re: The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride by Lalas247(f): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Housemaid you mean for the day grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Can Do If Your Parents Refuse To Approve Of Your Relationship? Ple / Making Love The Best Way. / Marriage Don't Last Again Because Women Refuse To Be Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.