Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman (770 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by Lordxonline(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
The smarter you are, the more likely you are to be single. Sound familiar?

While intellect and complexity are highly sought after in men, the truth is most men can’t handle the same in a woman.

Why? For these 10 reasons:

1) A SMART WOMAN ASKS TOO MANY DEEP QUESTIONS
A smart woman will always probe a man further. These are questions most men simply aren’t prepared for.

Your purpose in life? What makes you happy? These questions make most men insecure. And if you can’t answer them, then a smart woman simply won’t get funky with you.

2) A SMART WOMAN IS HONEST
An intellectual and deep woman hasn’t got time for games. You’re 10 minutes late? Prepare to be told off.

She gets straight down to business. Her direct nature can make some men nervous , but if you ask her anything, at least she’ll tell the truth.

3) A SMART WOMAN WON’T WAIT FOR YOU
She’s not going to wait around for you to make up your mind. She’s passionate, strong and making too many moves in the world to wait around for a hesitant guy. So if you can’t commit, you need to get out of this woman’s way.

4) A SMART WOMAN KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS
She knows what she wants in a men and won’t wait around for you to show her who you are. Her intuition is her best asset and if you haven’t passed her “gut feeling test” then don’t even bother.

Continue reading >>> https://wildnotice.com/10-reasons-most-men-cant-handle-a-smart-woman

Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by tuwayz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
A smart man can handle a smart woman.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by sinaj(f): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Issorite
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by elderhimself(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
waiting for 10 reasons to confirm she is a feminist
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by MurderEnglish(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
it's a lie, you say 10 you con showcase only 4. Weyris 6 go undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by babywhite(f): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
inhale.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by akashi01(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Next time say [b]dull[/b]men
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:
it's a lie, you say 10 you con showcase only 4. Weyris 6 go undecided

U wanna know? shocked

Omo, click the link... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by iamJ(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
I love smart crazy women with rude attitude to match kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by MurderEnglish(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U wanna know? shocked

Omo, click the link... grin

the government pipo have ban fainting and bending in my house last week.

I will like to bend small or faint in your own house if I click mouse pad on the link she posted. I will dance around till I will sweat in my hankerchief

She must post it here, then put her link at the end...is it not how other pipo used to do their own? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
okay
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by Chuknovski(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
my woman is smart and am smarter
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice write up
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Can’t Handle A Smart Woman by Dillusionist(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
lol..a smart guy can handle a smart lady,,

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Single Ladies!!! / Is This A Fashion Or Craziness? / 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.