Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Make Her Want You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Want You More (6965 Views)

10 Ways To Be On A Girl’s Mind And Make Her Want You / Use This Text To Make Her Want You / 10 Easy Ways Of Wooing Plus Seducing A Girl And Making Her Want Your Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Her Want You More by Nairalandsss(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Women want to be with men who are mature, who think from the head more than the heart and someone who can sweep her off her feet every now and then. Women want a man who will be there for her today, tomorrow and for the rest of her life, a man who can wipe her tears and draw a smile on her face. If you think you are that kind of a man to your woman, you need to do everything in your possession to make her yours forever.If you want to make your woman want you more, to love and care for you that much extra, then you need to put in a lot more effort in the relationship. Good things do not come easy in life. There are some ways in which you can make you woman want you more and forever.Here are some ways to make your woman want you more.

Ways to make Her want you more are:

1.Keep Up Your Promises: It is very important to keep up to your promises. Women adore men who keep up to their word. So, if you want to make your woman want you forever, this is what you need to do.

2.Little Things Matter: Little things matter in relationship, more than the expensive material things in life. No doubt, women love material things, but surprising her with a breakfast in bed is a little thing she will least expect from her man.

3.Speak From The Mind: Speak from the mind and then from the heart. This is one of the things you can do to make your woman want you more. Women love their man to be direct and more realistic.

4.Act Like A Man: This might sound strange, but many fail to act like a real man when in the presence of their woman. Keep this in mind if you like to make your woman want you forever. She will be undoubtedly pleased with her Alpha male.

5.Listen To Her Body Language: Listening to her body language is important in a relationship. It lets her know you respect her for the woman she is and in a way, it shows you are a true gentleman.

6.Tickle Her Funny Bone: This is one of the ways to get intimate with your lady. If you like your woman to want you forever, you need to turn up your romance switch.

7.Appreciate Her: Appreciate her, she will want you more. Appreciate her looks, the way she smells, her talent, anything to make her happier.

8.Take Up For Her: Not many men know this, a woman loves it when her man takes up for her now and again. She feels like she is walking on water when her man takes or stands up for her in a group or at any given situation.

9.Get Intimate: Intimacy draws you nearer to each other. It helps the emotional and physical being become one.

10.Show Her The Family Side: If you are unmarried, what better way to make her want you more. A woman, whether she is married or not, needs a man who is independent and can look after her, so be that man and prove it to her.

These are the ways to make your woman want you more.

http://www.naijabroad.com/how-to-make-her-want-you-more/

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: How To Make Her Want You More by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Modified
Learn to admit your fault and make peace
Good one OP

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Want You More by LMandela(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one!

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by iamJ(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
That promise part is important

I learnt the hard way, never promise and fail a woman you love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Her Want You More by iamJ(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Divay22:
Modified
Learn to admit your fault and make peace
Good one OP
your head dey there but sometimes i just like prolonging the fight cause its sweet grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Want You More by Divay22(f): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
iamJ:
your head dey there but sometimes i just like prolonging the fight cause its sweet grin
Ema worry o
I hope you'll be able to handle when you prolong too far

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Want You More by iamJ(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Divay22:

Ema worry o
I hope you'll be able to handle when you prolong too far
my current babe craze pass me ooo, if i drag matter she is ready, i dont do that anymore embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Want You More by Divay22(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
iamJ:
my current babe craze pass me ooo, if i drag matter she is ready, i dont do that anymore embarassed
Alright guy...
Take care of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Her Want You More by wunmi590(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Am here to park my jalopy

Re: How To Make Her Want You More by mizzbouqui(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by bayocanny: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Support her feminist ideology grin
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by Faithscharms2(f): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm undecided
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by Pusyiter(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
11) Eat her PUSSY very well grin
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by iamchrisbenny: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Check out this post to learn how to make a girl obsessed with you..... smiley

http://cogismith.com/14AQ
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by Teryfik(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2017
me dat am hustling will now be doing all dis cos of a lady......WO no time
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by Dillusionist(m): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2017
correct guy
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by jay2pee(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2017
It's a good one, I am trying more of these and it's working perfectly well for me
Re: How To Make Her Want You More by chudyprince: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2017
I can only do those things to a working class baby-mama, not a slay queen scum

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / The Tallest Ashawo Tree In Okpara LG, Benin City. / Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.