Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent (11935 Views)

Apart From O2tvseries, Where Can I Download Series? / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com / O2tvseries.com Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2017
I should have known something was up with o2tvseries when it took me 4hours to download the MP4 version of Power on Tuesday night not even HD o. Toxicwap has been down since Sunday. All other sites one can download series from are like wayyyyyyyyyy behind.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Nbote(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2017
AryaSand:
I should have known something was up with o2tvseries when it took me 4hours to download the MP4 version of Power on Tuesday night not even HD o. Toxicwap has been down since Sunday. All other sites one can download series from are like wayyyyyyyyyy behind.

To download any updated episode, jus copy d link of d last episode u downloaded and simply edit d episode number to d one u want to download and enter..
Thank me later
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Oluwaseydex(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2017
Why don't you all visit http://www.loadedportal.com/site_895.php and get your latest TV series.Thank me later
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by LEATHER: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Jibwillz:
http://dl.tehmovies.com/94/series/
Thank or curse me later...
Anyone with MP4
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by LEATHER: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Jibwillz:
Anyone with MP4?
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by snnaija(f): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:

To download any updated episode, jus copy d link of d last episode u downloaded and simply edit d episode number to d one u want to download and enter..
Thank me later
that's if you still got the download links,and you can only download the episodes which were uploaded before the site went down also note that you're only accessing there file host servers and not the mean Website
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Nbote(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
snnaija:

that's if you still got the download links,and you can only download the episodes which were uploaded before the site went down also note that you're only accessing there file host servers and not the mean Website

Yea I know.. Even with d site down their file servers are still accessible directly. New files can still b uploaded to those servers irrespective of whether d site is accessible from d outside or not considering its a permission error dat displays wen trying to access d website.
Techmovies up has an expired domain and its been offline for a while now but files are still being updated to their file host servers up until dis morning..

I'm impressed u are techy
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Jibwillz: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2017
there's always 3options or more for each episode as seen below, download the one that suits u
LEATHER:

Anyone with MP4?

Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by BCISLTD: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Someone should help with suits new episode download link
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Ourown(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:

Thank me later

Thank you! It worked.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Oises: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
O2tvseries.com is working now. I just tried it.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Paternus: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
quote author=Jibwillz post=59768381]http://dl.tehmovies.com/94/series/

I do Thank you buddy!It worked
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by johnbuck81(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sterix10:
O2tvseries have finished me,after sacrificing dis night,i can't access it
same thing happened to me last night.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Neimar: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
all dose websites wen dere video quality nor good mtsheew

I get to watch crystal clear TV series for as low as 200mb
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by stonedigital: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:
The websites are down but dis trick here works..
https://www.nairaland.com/4008540/how-2-download-ur-favourite#59770015

Boss thanks a million. It works and downloads perfectly.
Please I need your help or anyone with the last link following movies: 1: salvation , 2: shooter, 3: the strain, 4: preacher.
Thanks
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by aliondo: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jibwillz:

God bless you richly.....
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Samuel89(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please, what are you people using to download? It seems Glo is no more downloading.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by snnaija(f): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:

Yea I know.. Even with d site down their file servers are still accessible directly. New files can still b uploaded to those servers irrespective of whether d site is accessible from d outside or not considering its a permission error dat displays wen trying to access d website.
Techmovies up has an expired domain and its been offline for a while now but files are still being updated to their file host servers up until dis morning..

I'm impressed u are techy
thanks...I know one or two about Web design
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Nbote(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
snnaija:

thanks...I know one or two about Web design

Me likey any lady who's tech savvy.. Let me let u in on a secret. I really don't know much about Web design myself
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Nbote(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Neimar:
all dose websites wen dere video quality nor good mtsheew

I get to watch crystal clear TV series for as low as 200mb

I watch crystal clear series on mobiletvshows downloading d high Mp4 format instead and I do so for less than 150mb... People download d format their data can afford.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by snnaija(f): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:

Me likey any lady who's tech savvy.. Let me let u in on a secret. I really don't know much about Web design myself
hahaha...this is my company website http://cloudlinedesigns.com
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Nbote(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
snnaija:

hahaha...this is my company website http://cloudlinedesigns.com

Nyceeee.. I'm impressed.. Web design , graphics, branding and d rest of it.. Oya chop small knuckles
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by snnaija(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:

Nyceeee.. I'm impressed.. Web design , graphics, branding and d rest of it.. Oya chop small knuckles
thanks...I collect the knuckle
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Fr33world: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Can't access o2tvseries.com because of Internet filtering in your organization or country? This page will introduce you to multiple block evasion methods
https://proxyunblocker.org/unblock/o2tvseries.com/
I suggest you choose the first option....just click on the image and wholla!!!! its o2tvseries for you again

for further enquires....you can contact me on my mail
oladejitayo@gmail.com
grin
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Nbote(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
snnaija:

thanks...I collect the knuckle

Now I'm tempted to learn a thing or two about web designs too. How can u know and I don't...
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by snnaija(f): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fr33world:
Can't access o2tvseries.com because of Internet filtering in your organization or country? This page will introduce you to multiple block evasion methods
https://proxyunblocker.org/unblock/o2tvseries.com/
I suggest you choose the first option....just click on the image and wholla!!!! its o2tvseries for you again

for further enquires....you can contact me on my mail
oladejitayo@gmail.com
grin
I just felt like kissing you right now

1 Like

Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by snnaija(f): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:

Now I'm tempted to learn a thing or two about web designs too. How can u know and I don't...
I guess you never really paid attention to it
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by Nbote(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
snnaija:

I guess you never really paid attention to it
Haven't really been motivated to learn dat yet.. Though I think I have a couple materials to start on..

1 Like

Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent by EmmanuelLee: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
O2tvseries.com is back on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Favorite Movie Genres? / Gotv Promo Confusion / Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.