Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Please Help Me And Decode This.very Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me And Decode This.very Urgent (326 Views)

Can You Decode This Picture With Almost 20 Idioms? / Who Can Decode The True Meaning Of This Word? Let's Know How Smart You Are / JEE Giveaway!! Decode This ATM Pin With Your Maths Knowledge & Win ₦10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me And Decode This.very Urgent by rollybest(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
A 16 years old girl was found dead in her room and beside her was the note "I DO NOT WORTH IT". What is the best possible reason for her decision to kill herself? Please, your quick response.
please no joke
Re: Please Help Me And Decode This.very Urgent by rollybest(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
please the genius in the house help
Re: Please Help Me And Decode This.very Urgent by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Accountancy Project Topics / UTME Not For Admission, But For Ranking / University Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.