Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (31499 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Just months after his wife Prophetess Mary Bushiri gifted him a 2016 Rolls Royce Ghost Series, Malawi pastor prophet Shepherd Bushiri has reciprocated the gesture by buying a brand new G-class SUV. The controversial South Africa based pastor who claims he can perform a variety of miracles - is believed to be one of the richest pastors in Africa, surprised his wife with the luxury car to mark her birthday.

Sharing the good news on Facebook, he wrote;

I appreciate you and cherish you for your love and support. You believed in me when I was nobody now its your time to enjoy on your birthday. On behalf of ECG church, Shepherd Bushiri Investments RSA, Dubai, USA and UK, I would like to say, happy birthday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/prophet-shepherd-bushiri-buys-wife-g-wagon-as-birthday-gift.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
See sweet love.

3 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
From church tithes abi..

56 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thinking of getting for my girl...
Love is great sha!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wawuuu

Money from tithes and offerings

23 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Agimor(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Pastor seem to be running other business other than just pastoring.

7 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
dingbang:
From church tithes abi..

And how e take consign you undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wow wow wow make sense
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow wow wow make sense

Lol... Are you an ambulance?! grin grin

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
why can't he bought one for his church members, so he is exchanged cars with her wife anyhow huh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
We all know where the source comes from grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by stefanweeks: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
cool

but

#freethesheeple

3 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
cool
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by sod09(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
the ministry is moving cool cool
everybody shout hallehujah

4 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Fuadeiza(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
undecidedHis business or job must be booming

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by buchi16(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
awwwww so sweet

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Babangida70(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
buchi16:
awwwww so sweet
bbbabes:
Legal Scam
dingbang:
From church tithes abi..
Evablizin:
Wow wow wow make sense

will you keep quiet undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Topgainer: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
His trusted Partner in Crime. Fake Prophet
I can't imagine Jesus running to internet each time with news of his latest acquisitions, like posing with a super bike, supercharged AMGs, Porsche, Gulfstream iv, Bombardier Challenger, Yatch and a tastefully built house. Even if Jesus should have them, will He do these things these gangsters are known for?
#Thorough brainwashing is very real. This is the new age slavery. Slave trade cannot be abolished it can only be transformed and repackaged.
I feel like weeping when I see adults with brain slaving away for a fellow man because he says he is a man of gods. I see people toil from Monday to Friday only to submit the wages to a crook like Shepherd Bushiri.

22 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Legal Scam

5 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow wow wow make sense
Madam you bi ambulance
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by KingBish(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy darling, I'll prefer the red color
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2017
grin

The Pastor is into Oil and Gas Business

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by ifenes(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2017
There goes the tithes and offerings, 10 percent of many poor Nigerians wages. Stop making these pastors rich folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by bigerboy200: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
lol
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
No be lie

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
tongue
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Segadem(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
cheesy I'll do same for my wife

3 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
NotNairalandi:
Sissy you bi ambulance
nope sweet siren
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
ANOINTED YAHOO BOY SPOTTED. THIEF!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.