Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos (3804 Views)

CCTV Technicians Wanted! / CCTV Installation And Operator Technicians Wanted / Experienced CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos On Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Security Systems Technician Trainee - Lagos

Job Description

Job brief
We are looking for good and hard working people who want to be part of an exciting team of security technicians. If you want to train to become a technicians for security systems including CCTV, Access control and Alarms, please keep on reading.

We are a growing security systems installation and maintenance company with main office at Agbara, Ogun state. Our clients include medium size factories and service based businesses around Lagos.

We generally work with trainees for a period of about 6 months after which their status is reviewed to continue with us as a qualified technician or until they are competent. You will need to have good referee and guarantor before you can be accepted for this role.

Responsibilities
• Assist the team leader on various installations and maintenance jobs
• Man CCTV control room
• Run test on CCTV or access control systems faults
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Follow all company procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisations
• Comprehend customer requirements
• Build positive relationships with customers

Requirements
• Hard working individual
• Background in electrical/electronic will be an advantage
• English literacy
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules (including night shift).
• Ability to learn and take instructions

Salary
We do not pay salaries for this trainee position, we only give transport allowance of N25,000 per month.

Application process:
• Send your CV to admin@crimebustersnigeria.com
• We can only contact people who have been shortlisted so if you don’t hear from us after a week you can assume that you have not been shortlisted at this point.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Collins4u1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Make provision for accomodation pleasee.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by jossy874(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
pls is there provision for accommodation?
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by IshaqAyinde(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2017
CV sent
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Sorry we can't pay for transportation and also accommodation.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Collins4u1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Great1234:
Sorry we can't pay for transportation and also accommodation.

make una pay accomodation and slash transport fare... Den put 3 to 4 people in the room nau...
If i send my CV noe una go select me
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
This position is currently open, those who have applied is the past need not apply again.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
You don't need to have experience just be willing to learn
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
You don't need to have experience just be willing to learn.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by endtime1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
is this still available
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by CalebClinton: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Location plsss?
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yes this is still on, the location is Lagos.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by lekingson18(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
I just finished my degree programme in electrical engimeering and will not be going for NYSC till April/May next year. I am interested but i have these questions.
1.How do you run shifts, and would I be required to travel out of town for day(s) at a time or you only work in and around Lagos?
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
The shifts part of the work has not started yet we are currently doing 9am to 5.30pm, The job involves moving to various sites to do different jobs so you may be working on a site installing cameras today and the next day you are at the control room monitoring cameras.
To answer your second question, we sometimes travel out of Lagos for work but we don't make it compulsory. We only need to work outside Lagos like once every two months.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by ibroh22(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Great1234:
The shifts part of the work has not started yet we are currently doing 9am to 5.30pm, The job involves moving to various sites to do different jobs so you may be working on a site installing cameras today and the next day you are at the control room monitoring cameras.
To answer your second question, we sometimes travel out of Lagos for work but we don't make it compulsory. We only need to work outside Lagos like once every two months.
can I still apply... I am presently in Ibadan and I will be through with my NYSC by ending of this month
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by conecnd(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
I am also interested, I submitted my cv but have not received any response from the organization.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Livebygrace: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Great1234:
Pls, I am interested. How do I join you? I am currently available in Lagos.
Thanks.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Aroboi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
I have sent my CV..haven't received any response 4rm u guys
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Omoabike1: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Good Morrning @Great1234.. I trust your day is going on well, thank you for the above info..

My question is, do you have any other branch someone can slot into around lagos??
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Chigorkizz(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2017
! WO
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Aroboi:
I have sent my CV..haven't received any response 4rm u guys
Sorry, we only respond to CV's that we shortlist. Due to the volume of CVs that we get. Thank you.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Olaomoolopa:
Hi guys I will not advice you guys to try it because have been there and was not pleased with it is just an advanced way of slavery use and dump and even no formal way to the of acceptance but if u doubt me you can try is just a waste of time

Please ignore messages like this intended to put an organization they dont even know down. We got a CV from this person back in March this year but we never even interviewed him. How he came to the conclusion that we use people for slavery beats me.

Our advert is very clear stating the nature of the paid training position. If you are interested in joining a company where you can learn CCTV etc. Send in your CV, if you meet our criteria we will invite you for a face to face interview. Good luck everyone. smiley

1 Like

Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Due to a new contract this vacancy is now open again. Former applicants should not apply. If you dont hear from us please note that it means you not been short listed. Thank you.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Slickbishop(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
I m a graduate of industrial Maths but have solid background in mechanical engineering,can I apply
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 2:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Send us your cv
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Due to a new contract this vacancy is now open again. Former applicants should not apply. If you dont hear from us please note that it means you not been short listed. Thank you.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2017
This vacancy is still open
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2017
We are looking to employ two trainees
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by adejaresalami1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please is the trainee position still open

I already have experience in electrical installation.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please send your CV we will contact you if you qualify. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Received This Message. Are They For Real / New Year Jobs Giveaway / Psychometric Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.