Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos (3805 Views)

CCTV Technicians Wanted! / CCTV Installation And Operator Technicians Wanted / Experienced CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos On Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
We only respond to CV's that we shortlist. Due to the volume of CVs that we get.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Job vacancies
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please do not apply if you leave outside lagos
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by princesweetman2(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Great1234:
Please do not apply if you leave outside lagos

Hello Great1234

I'm highly interested in this position.

I've sent my resume to d mail provided for ur company perusal.

Kindly add my whatsapp line so we can discuss possibility in details.

Kind regard
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2017
You don't need to have a degree to apply. We need literate people with good English and good attitude.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
princesweetman2:

Hello Great1234

I'm highly interested in this position.

I've sent my resume to d mail provided for ur company perusal.

Kindly add my whatsapp line so we can discuss possibility in details.

Kind regard

If you do not hear from us that means you have not been short listed. You can send email to the same email that your cv was sent to if you have any questions. Thank you
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by 4oyrsExperience(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
pls how can i get to 77 sholanke street from oju elegba

urgent pls

thanks
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Security Systems Technician Trainee - Lagos

Job Description

Job brief
We are looking for good and hard working people who want to be part of an exciting team of security technicians. If you want to train to become a technicians for security systems including CCTV, Access control and Alarms, please keep on reading.

We are a growing security systems installation and maintenance company with main office at Agbara, Ogun state. Our clients include medium size factories and service based businesses around Lagos.

We generally work with trainees for a period of about 6 months after which their status is reviewed to continue with us as a qualified technician or until they are competent. You will need to have good referee and guarantor before you can be accepted for this role.

Responsibilities
• Assist the team leader on various installations and maintenance jobs
• Man CCTV control room
• Run test on CCTV or access control systems faults
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Follow all company procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisations
• Comprehend customer requirements
• Build positive relationships with customers

Requirements
• Hard working individual
• Background in electrical/electronic will be an advantage
• English literacy
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules (including night shift).
• Ability to learn and take instructions

Salary
We do not pay salaries for this trainee position, we only give transport allowance of N25,000 per month.

Application process:
• Send your CV to admin@crimebustersnigeria.com
• We can only contact people who have been shortlisted so if you don’t hear from us after a week you can assume that you have not been shortlisted at this point.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2018
This position is open, those who have applied is the past need not apply again.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by bamise10: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
is the vacancy still available
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2018
Please send your cv to the email in the advert
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by cross500: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2018
Please extend a branch of your office to Abuja too na. Some of us are willing to,but we're not living in Lagos. FCT pls
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Send your cv if you meet the criteria in the advert please.
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by yembabs231(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Great1234:
Send your cv if you meet the criteria in the advert please.

CV sent
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
This position is still open
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
One more trainee required
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by josola(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Great1234:
One more trainee required

CV sent
Re: Trainee CCTV Technicians Wanted In Lagos by Great1234(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
This position is now open for more trainees. Please read the advert and send your CV if you are interested. If you don't hear from us within 7days, this means you have not been shortlisted. Don't send in your CV of you have done so before. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Officially An Agbero (conductor). / Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.