Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Please what Should I Do , Advice!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please what Should I Do , Advice!! (542 Views)

What Will You Do.. Advice Needed Urgently / My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed / So Confused Of What To Do....advice Needed... (2) (3) (4)

Please what Should I Do , Advice!! by liab: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
recently i went to a shopping mall nearby to buy some food stuff, after picking all i want to buy i went to the cashier for my bill, to my suprise i was told someone said they should add everything av bought to her bill, they show me the person and i went straight to thank her, after that she requested for my number and i gave her, she later called and we have been friend since then, she do come to my house or we meet in bar, but anytime we are alone she cant just keep her eyes of me and she always look at me lustfully, telling me am so hamdsome, trying to force into a romance in which i always try to avoid her because she is married and with a daughter though we are of same age bracket , now three days ago she came to my place trying to force me into a romance as usual which i just stylishly avoid again and she started crying that the day she saw me she was so inlove with me and am the type of guy she like and i should pls make feel her like a woman that she dont want to be Promiscuous and the only reason she is still staying with her husband is beacuse of their daugther (the husband do maltreat and cheat on her, he later jam uknown ailment which render him impotent) my problem now ia in my life av always follow dis rule "WHAT I CANT ACCEPT I DONT DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE" i always put myself in her husband shoe but dis lady is a very beauty figure 8 and hard to resist i always swicth off my thinking when with her just to contain dis but i knw i will soon give in to her request if nothing is done plus dis girls is from a very wealthy family and am still just an hustler.
PLS SHOULD I tap in?

lalasticlala , abeg kon help me oo
Re: Please what Should I Do , Advice!! by herzern(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Well fabricated Script
Re: Please what Should I Do , Advice!! by liab: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
herzern:
Well fabricated Script

what will i gain in fabricating the story? or u get any evidence for dat?
Re: Please what Should I Do , Advice!! by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Upload ur pics for scrutinising
Re: Please what Should I Do , Advice!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
liab:
recently i went to a shopping mall nearby to buy some food stuff, after picking all i want to buy i went to the cashier for my bill, to my suprise i was told someone said they should add everything av bought to her bill, they show me the person and i went straight to thank her, after that she requested for my number and i gave her, she later called and we have been friend since then, she do come to my house or we meet in bar, but anytime we are alone she cant just keep her eyes of me and she always look at me lustfully, telling me am so hamdsome, trying to force into a romance in which i always try to avoid her because she is married and with a daughter though we are of same age bracket , now three days ago she came to my place trying to force me into a romance as usual which i just stylishly avoid again and she started crying that the day she saw me she was so inlove with me and am the type of guy she like and i should pls make feel her like a woman that she dont want to be Promiscuous and the only reason she is still staying with her husband is beacuse of their daugther (the husband do maltreat and cheat on her, he later jam uknown ailment which render him impotent) my problem now ia in my life av always follow dis rule "WHAT I CANT ACCEPT I DONT DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE" i always put myself in her husband shoe but dis lady is a very beauty figure 8 and hard to resist i always swicth off my thinking when with her just to contain dis but i knw i will soon give in to her request if nothing is done plus dis girls is from a very wealthy family and am still just an hustler.
PLS SHOULD I tap in?

lalasticlala , abeg kon help me oo

so let me get this straight...
- a lady that is married with kids comes to your home and wanna fukc you (and you didnt slap sense into her head telling her that this was WRONG?!)

- she said she wanted you to make her feel like a woman (and you didnt slap sense into her head telling her that this was her husband's duty, not yours?!)

- she said she didnt want to be promiscuous (and you didnt slap sense into her head telling her that this is exactly what she is doing?!)

- she said she is only staying with her cheating abusive husband because of their daughter (and you didnt slap sense into her head telling her that therefore she should accept her miserable life?!)

- now you say you are against her actions (yet you didnt slap sense into her head telling her exactly that?!)

- you now try to justify your nonsense by telling us how beautiful she is bla bla bla, and that you will give in to her demands
(thats when you need to slap sense into your own head to severe contact with this demon, before you get murdered by her jealous husband!)

BE WARNED!!!! as you are just about to tap in your on downfall.

Re: Please what Should I Do , Advice!! by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so let me get this straight...
- a lady that is married with kids comes to your home and wanna fukc you (and you didnt slap sense into her head telling her that this was WRONG?!)

- she said she wanted you to make her feel like a woman (and you didnt slap sense into her head telling her that this was her husband's duty, not yours?!)

- she said she didnt want to be promiscuous (and you didnt slap sense into her head telling her that this is exactly what she is doing?!)

- she said she is only staying with her cheating abusive husband because of their daughter (and you didnt slap sense into her head telling her that therefore she should accept her miserable life?!)

- now you say you are against her actions (yet you didnt slap sense into her head telling her exactly that?!)

- you now try to justify your nonsense by telling us how beautiful she is bla bla bla, and that you will give in to her demands
(thats when you need to slap sense into your own head to severe contact with this demon, before you get murdered by her jealous husband!)

BE WARNED!!!! as you are just about to tap in your on downfall.

You did all that only to tell him he's tapping into downfall? No time Bro, No time!

Op, Follow ur heart, take your brain along.
Re: Please what Should I Do , Advice!! by liab: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2017
so no reasonable advice from nairaland

15 Step Plan To Date A Shy Girl / Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship / Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda