Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (19414 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
14TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : WHEN THE PRESSURE IS ON
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
Malachi 3:16

Have you ever noticed that those who have the most exciting, faith-inspiring testimonies are those who've been under pressure at some time in their lives? They're the people who stayed faithful when the pressure was on. They're the people who believed God's promises of prosperity in the midst of desperate financial situations or trusted God for healing in the face of a terminal disease.
My friend, when you get into a hard spot, that's not the time to back out on God and begin to say, "Well, God, why did You let this happen to me?" It's not the time to step back and re-evaluate His faithfulness.
What I'm saying to you is this: When tough times keep dragging on and the situations around you seem to refuse to get in line with the promises of God, don't re-evaluate God! He's not missing it, and He's not failing.
If you're going to re-evaluate anything, re-evaluate yourself! Look and see where you may have failed. If you still can't find out what the problem is, just say, "God, I don't know what's wrong here, and I'm asking You to show me. But one thing I know, the problem's not with You, and I continue to be moved by Your Word and not by circumstances." Then, when He reveals something to you, be quick to make changes.
I want to encourage you to stand firm and to keep honoring God with your words. The Lord is listening to you when the pressure is on. What is He going to hear?
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 62

MY-COMMENT:
When things are going in the rough way, you don't need to re-evaluate God and think He's not there, psalm 46:1 says He's our ever present help in times of trouble, so believe He will take you through that situation and keep you and bring you to a land flowing with milk and honey, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2017
15TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : PUT LOVE TO WORK
(KENNETH COPELAND)

TEXT: And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
1 Corinthians 13:13

What do you do when you're facing a particularly stubborn problem? A problem that resists your every effort to solve it?
Put the power of love to work on it! The power of love is the greatest power in the universe. It's beyond defeat. It never fails (1 Corinthians 13:cool.
The Bible says God is love. So when you release love into a situation, you have released God into it. Think about that! When you start releasing love into a situation, Jesus becomes responsible for its success.
What is this love I'm talking about?
First Corinthians 13 tells us it's patient and kind. It's not jealous or haughty or conceited or rude. It doesn't insist on its own way. It's not touchy or resentful and it pays no attention to a suffered wrong.
Love rejoices when right and truth prevail and it bears up under anything and everything that comes. It's ever ready to believe the best of every person. Its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances and it endures everything without weakening.
The person who refuses to love is missing out on the very best God has to offer.
Don't you miss out on any of it. Release love every moment into every situation, every prayer and every thought until it totally consumes your life. It will strengthen you and cast out every fear that has robbed you of God's greater blessings. It will drive the devil out of your affairs and set you free from every torment of darkness.
Put love to work on the stubborn problems in your life. It's the one solution they'll never be able to resist.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 13

MY-COMMENT:
Let love reigns in every aspect of your life, spread love among your family, among your brethren, spread love in your surroundings and neighborhood, touch people's life with the love of God in your heart by helping them and the Lord will help you conquer every stubborn situation in your life, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by mayorall(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Tosinex:
14TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : WHEN THE PRESSURE IS ON
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
Malachi 3:16

Have you ever noticed that those who have the most exciting, faith-inspiring testimonies are those who've been under pressure at some time in their lives? They're the people who stayed faithful when the pressure was on. They're the people who believed God's promises of prosperity in the midst of desperate financial situations or trusted God for healing in the face of a terminal disease.
My friend, when you get into a hard spot, that's not the time to back out on God and begin to say, "Well, God, why did You let this happen to me?" It's not the time to step back and re-evaluate His faithfulness.
What I'm saying to you is this: When tough times keep dragging on and the situations around you seem to refuse to get in line with the promises of God, don't re-evaluate God! He's not missing it, and He's not failing.
If you're going to re-evaluate anything, re-evaluate yourself! Look and see where you may have failed. If you still can't find out what the problem is, just say, "God, I don't know what's wrong here, and I'm asking You to show me. But one thing I know, the problem's not with You, and I continue to be moved by Your Word and not by circumstances." Then, when He reveals something to you, be quick to make changes.
I want to encourage you to stand firm and to keep honoring God with your words. The Lord is listening to you when the pressure is on. What is He going to hear?
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 62

MY-COMMENT:
When things are going in the rough way, you don't need to re-evaluate God and think He's not there, psalm 46:1 says He's our ever present help in times of trouble, so believe He will take you through that situation and keep you and bring you to a land flowing with milk and honey, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

Great

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2017
16TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : PICK UP YOUR SWORD
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But thou, O man of God....fight the good fight of faith.
1 Timothy 6:11-12

When you're up against the wall, don't start begging God to break through it for you. That's not the way He works. He'll give you the plan. He'll give you the power. And He'll guarantee the victory. But your hand, not His own, is the instrument He's going to use to get the job done. You're going to have to stretch forth your hand by speaking and acting on the Word, even when circumstances are against you.
God gave me a striking revelation of that over 20 years ago through a vision He gave me in Beaumont, Texas. I was preparing to minister in a service there, spending some time in prayer, when suddenly I saw myself standing in the pulpit of the church. Looking up, I saw a dragon—a horrible, ugly thing—poke his head through the front door of the church.
As he came into the church, his body expanded like a balloon, filling the whole room. He was snorting fire and smoke. When, in the vision, he turned it on me, he almost burned my clothes!
As I fell back onto the floor, I saw Jesus standing nearby with a sword in His hand. Why doesn't He do something about this? I thought. Can't He see I'm hurting?
But He didn't move. He just stood by with a frown on His face. I could tell He was really put out with me. The Bible says God was not pleased with those who were overthrown in the wilderness (1 Corinthians 10:5). And He wasn't pleased with me either as I lay there on my back in defeat.
Then Jesus held out the sword to me and pointed at the dragon. The look on His face said, Get up!
I reached up to catch hold of the sword, and an instant before I touched it, Jesus turned it loose.
The sword stayed in midair of its own accord. I grabbed it and began to pull myself up. Not only did it hold firm, but it began to lift me!
I stood and touched the dragon's chin with my sword and it split him from one end to the other. It laid him open right before my eyes. In amazement, I looked down at the sword. Why haven't I used this before? I thought.
Don't wait for God to slay the dragon in your life. You have the sword of the Spirit, the all-powerful Word of the living God, at your fingertips. Pick it up and use it today!
Scripture Reading:
Joshua 11:5-23

MY-COMMENT:
The sword of the Spirit has been given to us, the word of God is near us to use and dispel every spiritual war against our lives, you don't need to wait for Jesus to tell you what to do or when to use the Sword, swung into action when you are confronted, the word of God which is the sword of the Spirit is quick and powerful and it will deliver you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAVE A LOVELY THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2017
17TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : THE POWER TO CREATE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Therefore be imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example] as well-beloved children [imitate their father].
Ephesians 5:1 AMP.

Creating new things, changing old things. Because you and I are made in the image of God that's something we're always trying to do. But if we're to be successful at it, we need to learn a lesson about it from the Creator Himself, our very own heavenly Father.

You know, He didn't just come upon creation by accident and say, "Well, what do you know! There's light!" No, before He began to make His universe, He first had a desired result (an inner idea, or image, of what He wanted to create) and then said, "Light be!" and light was.

If we're going to imitate Him, we're going to have to put the principle of the inner image to work too.

"But, Brother Copeland," you say, "that was God. Surely you don't expect me to try to act like God." I most certainly do. Ephesians 5:1 says to!

Let me warn you about something though. Don't waste your time sitting around trying to dream up a positive inner image all on your own. That's nothing more than positive thinking, and while it's better than negative thinking (or not thinking at all), it will eventually fall flat.

If you're a born-again child of Almighty God, God has given you the principle and the power to make permanent changes in your life and in your circumstances.

Think again about creation. God wanted light. So He said, "Let there be light." The words He spoke were directly related to His inner image. He used His Words to get that image from the inside to the outside.

What you need to use as the basis for your inner image and for the words you speak is the Word of God. The Word has supernatural power. And if you fill that Word with faith and speak it out, it will work for you to change your life and circumstances as surely as it did for your Father.

Find out what real creativity is all about. Dig into the Word of God and start rebuilding your world today.
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 4:6-13

MY-COMMENT:
Recreate your world by the power in the Word of God, don't just speak it, have a desired image of the desired results of what you want the Word to do for you, then speak it and see how your world will begin to take transformation, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2017
18TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO ASK FOR?
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
Mark 10:51

All of us know what it's like to go round in circles. To pray our way through one financial disaster only to be met by another. To receive healing for one illness just in time to be knocked off our feet by the next.
Oh, we try. We pray. We exercise our faith. But we keep getting caught in the same old problems over and over again. Why? Because all too often, we don't actually know what it is we need to be praying for .
I can almost hear your reaction. "Believe me, Brother Copeland, that's not my problem. I know what I need. It's getting that need met that's got me running in circles."
That's what most other folks think too. So they spend all their time working on getting . They waste their energy praying for things they don't really need and asking for things they don't really want. Then they wind up going nowhere fast.
Look with me at Mark 10, and I think you'll see what I mean. Blind Bartimaeus sat by the roadside begging when Jesus passed by. "And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.... And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus. And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way" (verses 47, 50-52).
Now I want you to think about something for a moment. In the light of what the Scriptures tell us, how many needs did Bartimaeus have? Did he have just one? No! He wasn't simply a blind man, he was a beggar. He probably had more problems than you could shake a stick at, and all those problems would have seemed like legitimate needs to Bartimaeus. But it was sight he needed . If he could obtain his sight, all the rest would fall into line.
He knew that. So, when Jesus said, "Bartimaeus, what do you want Me to do for you?" he knew exactly what to ask for and he got it.
Jesus is just as available to you today as He was to Bartimaeus. He's just as willing to meet your need. The question is, do you really know what to ask for?
Think about that. Pray about it. Let the Lord Jesus open your eyes and show you what you really need. If you do that, your prayers will take on a whole new power. Instead of hitting around at the edges of your problems, they'll go straight to the heart—and solve them. And you won't have to waste your life running in circles anymore.
Scripture Reading:
Mark 10:46-52

MY-COMMENT:
Don't just pray, when you pray ask for the thing you earnestly need. It's through we do have a many prayer requests in which we ourselves can't actually bring out the most important part of it, get to know what you really need then ask for it in prayer, may the Lord grant our request today in the name of Jesus, AMEN.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, DO HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2017
19TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : FROM MILK TO MEAT

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Hebrews 5:12

Do you want to know why the Body of Christ has been in such a mess over the past few years? Do you want to know why the devil has been able to make a public display of our weaknesses? Do you want to know why, instead of being unified and strong, we've often been torn apart by division and criticisms that come not from without but within?
It is because, as the Lord said in Hebrews, the people of God have need of milk and not of strong meat. They're babies! The people of God for the most part don't know His ways.
That's why He's commissioned you and me to train believers who are unskilled in the Word of righteousness and help bring them to maturity.
"Sure," you say, "you're a preacher, but what about me? What can I do?" Well, I'll tell you. I believe God has called us both to do something. You'll find it in Hebrews 3:13. "Exhort one another daily, while it is called today."
That's no longer just a Bible verse to me. It's a direct command from the Lord. Gloria and I received that command a few years ago when we were preaching in Australia. It prompted us to step out in faith on daily television. But it's not a command that was just meant for us. It's one we all must obey in our own way.
"Exhort one another daily." Pray over that scripture today, won't you? Fellowship with your Father over it. Ask Him how He wants you to fulfill that command. He may tell you to help support ministries like Gloria's and mine that teach the uncompromised Word of God daily. He may tell you to fill yourself so full of His Word that it spills out on everyone you meet and encourages them to go on—and grow on—in Jesus.
Whatever He says, do it! There's a Church full of spiritual babies out there and more are being born all the time. You can help bring them from milk to meat. Begin to exhort them. Today.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 3:7-19

MY-COMMENT:
As a Christian, You are not meant to remain a spiritual baby but a spiritual warrior helping others to grow in the spirit, you can do this through various means either by evangelising, praying for others, exhorting others with the word of God and so many more like that, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2017
20TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC: RECALL GOD'S MERCY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:21-23

God is faithful. He's full of compassion. His mercies are new every morning. As a believer, you know all that. But simply knowing it is not enough.

For it to do you any good, you have to recall it. You have to remember it again and again in order to rekindle your hope and stir your faith.

So, make it a point to remind yourself of God's faithfulness every morning. Remind yourself of the benefits that are yours in Jesus.

What are those benefits? Psalm 103 spells them out:

1. He forgives all your sins.

2. He heals all your diseases.

3. He redeems your life from destruction.

4. He crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

5. He satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6. He executes righteousness and judgment for you against oppression.

7. He sets you free.

8. He makes known His ways to you.

9. He gives you His grace and mercy in times of need.

Make it a point every morning to say those things out loud to the Lord. Stand before Him in prayer and recall His mercies to you. Keep it up and you'll be stronger in faith and more confident of God's love than you've ever been before.

Don't just settle for knowing God's blessings. Remember them every day and watch them come alive in you.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 103:1-17

MY-COMMENT:
Recall the wonderful things the Lord has done for you, and speak it loud to the shame of the devil, it is only by His love and mercy that we are not consumed, thank him and give him praise, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
21ST NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC: GIVE GOD THE GLORY

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
John 15:8

Few people realize just how closely connected faith and forgiveness are. Jesus taught about that connection in His sermon on mountain-moving faith that's recorded in Mark 11:22-26.

He said, "What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive" (verses 24-25).

Jesus backed those two sentences up together on purpose. He wanted us to know that releasing those who have wronged us is fundamental to receiving from God. He wanted to impress on our hearts the fact that we cannot have our prayers answered and hold grudges in our hearts at the same time.

Unforgiveness clogs the faith channel and keeps you powerless against the mountains in your life!

If you've been praying for something and you just can't seem to get an answer, check your heart for unforgiveness. Ask the Holy Spirit to bring any grudge that's hidden there to light. Unclog the channel of faith and you will soon see things you've been praying for come to pass.

Scripture Reading:
Matthew 18:21-35

MY-COMMENT:
Impress your world with Jesus and let God be glorified. Let God be glorified in the things you do, in the things you say and let the people around you praise and blessed God because of the wondrous works he is doing through you.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
22ND NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : BECOME SENSITIVE AGAIN.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Ephesians 4:31-32

Years ago I was in Detroit, and I met a woman who was raised in a communist-bloc country. While I was visiting with her, a news broadcast came on. And as we sat there listening to it, suddenly tears came to her eyes.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Although I hadn't noticed it, the news commentator had said something derogatory about the president. "I don't like to hear anyone talk about this country like that," she said. "I don't care whether it's true or not. I don't want to hear it."

The newscaster's comment had slipped right by me. But it had brought tears to her eyes. Why? Because she had a sensitive heart where this country is concerned.

We need to be more like that dear lady when it comes to our pastors, our teachers, our evangelists and even our fellow believers.

We need to realize that our own insensitivity has driven the Anointing of the Holy Spirit from many of our lives and our churches. We need to realize that the license we've given ourselves to criticize other members of the Body of Christ has weakened us all.

What will strengthen us again?

The power and the anointing of the Holy Spirit that falls on every sensitive and seeking heart.

I urge you to regain the tender heart you once had. Remove the calluses within you by repentance, by a commitment to live the law of love, by a renewed devotion to the Word, and by fellowship with your Father.

Don't allow the condition of your heart to hold back the Spirit of God. Become sensitive again!

MY-COMMENT:
Be sensitive to the spirit of God, be sensitive to the things of the Spirit, don't be drifted away by the things happening in the world but by what God is saying about them through His word. Incline yourself to the fellowship of the Father and become sensitive through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2017
23RD NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : OBEY HIM IN THE LITTLE THINGS
(GLORIA COPELAND)

He who is faithful in a very little [thing] is faithful also in much.
Luke 16:10 AMP.

Have you ever wanted to take on some really big project in the kingdom of God, but the Lord just wouldn't seem to let you? If so, there's probably a good reason why.

You can see what I'm talking about if you'll read about what God did with the children of Israel after He brought them out of Egypt. He wanted to take them on into the Promised Land. But before He could do it, God had to know if they would obey Him. He had to know if they would listen to His voice. Because if they didn't, the enemies they were about to face would wipe them out.

So, do you know what He did? He tested them in a small matter.

Exodus 16:4 tells us about this simple test. "Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or not."

God took a little, insignificant matter—the food they ate—and used it to see if they would listen to Him or not. He told them how much of it to gather, when to gather and when not to, and what to do with it after they brought it in.

And the Israelites went right out and violated those instructions. They showed God by their actions that His voice was not important to them. They were not willing to obey even His simplest commands.

God works the same way today. Before He sends you on a major mission, He gives you the opportunity to prove you can be trusted with small instructions.

But many of us miss that opportunity. We pray, What do You want me to do, Lord? Where do You want me to go? I'll do anything You say. But then when the Lord says, I want you to get up and pray in the Spirit one hour every morning, we fail to obey Him. We say, "Oh yeah, that would be good. I ought to do that." But somehow we never quite get around to it.

Don't make that mistake. Start today obeying God in the little things. Let Him see that He can trust you out there in a place of much authority. Let Him know you'll be faithful to His words and to the voice of His Spirit. Once He knows you won't let disobedience wipe you out, He'll start sending bigger assignments your way.
Scripture Reading:
Exodus 16:1-28

MY-COMMENT:
Obey God in the little things he asked of you, commit yourself and be dutiful in the little things committed unto you and then God can raise a big assignment, a bigger office for you to occupy, he doesn't want you to fade out in disobedience, so be faithful in that little things it will be your greater proof of handling bigger ones, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLISSFUL THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2017
24TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : LET YOUR LIFE SHINE.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Be thou an example of the believers in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

One thing the world needs to see is good examples. They need to see believers walk in love and purity and faith in their homes, in their schools and in their businesses.

The Apostle Paul exhorts us in Romans 12:17 to live above reproach in the sight of all men. Other scriptures teach us to avoid all appearance of evil. So, when you go after God, don't walk out on the edge, trying to see how much you can get by with. Go all out in God's direction. Conduct yourself in a way that will put to rest any question about whether or not you're a Christian. Let the people around you see your love and faith and purity in every situation.

Your example will go a lot further than your words. When our son, John, was a little boy, we were spending time with my grandparents. John was sleeping with my granddaddy and he woke him up in the night and said, "Pop, I have an earache. Would you pray for it?" Well, my grandparents were raised in a church that didn't believe in healing. I don't know what Pop did, but it didn't work. So, John just got up and said, "I'm going to go get in bed with my mother. When she prays, it stops hurting." About 18 years later, Pop told me the story.

You see, I had set an example of faith and love and John remembered it. While your children are growing up, they might forget some of the sermons you've preached or act like they're not interested in the things of God. But they'll never forget your example.

Even at the place where you work or go to school or just in your neighborhood, people might reject or argue with the words you say. But they'll never refute or forget your acts of love.

Don't let petty sins and spiritual compromises cast a shadow over your example. Live above reproach and let the light of Jesus shine brightly through you.
Scripture Reading:
Romans 12:9-21

MY-COMMENT:
Let the light of God shines through you, lay down examples of faith and love for people that are around you to follow, so that they can have good testimony to say about you and follow your footsteps, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2017
25TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : STIR UP THE POWER.

Greatly desiring to see you, being mindful of your tears.... I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you.... For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:4,6-7

There are times when you know what God has called you to do, but you just don't feel you have the inner resources you need to do it. Somehow you've simply run dry. You know the Word says that "out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water" (John 7:38). But, during those times, you can't even find the creek bank, much less the river.

The Word of God tells us how to handle those situations through a clear command: "Stir up the gift inside you."

You stir yourself up! Everything you need is already in you. Jesus put it there. Everything you'll ever need to accomplish what God has called you to do has been placed inside you by God Almighty.

Faith is in there. Power is in there. Love is in there. Believe that. Speak it out. Say it to yourself now, right out loud:

"In the Name of Jesus, I stir up the gift that's within me by faith. I'm stirring up my faith. I'm not going to wait until I feel stirred up. I'm stepping out by faith and expecting my feelings to follow!

"I'm stirring up the love of God that's in me. I'm stirring up the power. I'm stirring up myself and running the devil out of my affairs. I'm stirring myself up in the Spirit of the living God! I am stirred up!"
Scripture Reading:
2 Timothy 1:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
Stir up the power, the gift, the love, the faith that has been deposited into you. Attimes you might feel down and disconnected from the source of Divine power in Christ Jesus but I tell you today do not feel dejected, it's in you already, you just need to stir it up and make It flow through you, hallelujah, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED SATURDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2017
26TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC: WHAT IS YOUR NAME.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Colossians 3:17

Did you know your name has been changed? It's no longer the same as it was before you were born again. You gave your old name away when you made covenant with Jesus.

To fully appreciate what that means, you have to think about it in the light of what we know about blood covenant. When someone enters a covenant of blood, he is giving himself completely away. He is no longer his own. His assets and his debts, his strengths and his weaknesses belong forever to his covenant brother.

When you're in blood covenant with someone, that person's name becomes your name forever. You cannot escape it—good or bad—it's yours.

When you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, He took your name! Your name was sin. Your name was weakness. Your name was fear and poverty and every other evil thing you inherited from Adam.

Jesus took those names from you and gave you His own in exchange. That's right! Ephesians 3:15 says that the whole Body of Christ has been named after Him both in heaven and earth. That means you have been given Jesus' Name. Its authority is now yours!

Just think about who you're named after:

"Jesus, Mighty God, Wisdom, Deliverer, Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Word of Life, Advocate, Provider, The Great I Am, Helper, Savior, Prince of Peace, Wonderful Counselor, Lamb of God, Lord of Hosts, Root of David, Author and Finisher of Our Faith, The Way, Healer, Son of God, The Truth, Chief Cornerstone, King of Kings, Light of the World, Chief Shepherd, My Strength and Song, Righteous Judge, Son of Righteousness, Resurrection and Life, The Alpha and Omega."

Praise God, those names cover any need you'll ever have. What's more, the power of God is in His Name to bring that Name to pass in your life (Acts 3:16).

You can't call yourself discouraged anymore. That's not your name. You can't answer when the devil yells, "Hey, poor boy." That's not your name. Jesus has taken those old names of yours. They're gone. So meditate on the names of the Lord. They're all wrapped up in the Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, and that Name with all its power and authority has been given to you!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 3:16-21

MY-COMMENT:
Your name has been changed from what it was before you gave your life to Christ to beautiful names when you received christ into your life. You are no longer the same person, you are a new-born with a new-name, so walk with the mindset of the new names given to you by Christ Jesus at your new birth, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2017
27TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : OCCUPY TILL JESUS COMES

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Ephesians 6:13-17

The Bible teaches that as believers, you and I are to occupy until Jesus comes. Occupy is a military term meaning to hold possession, or control, of conquered troops and territory. If we're to do that effectively, most of us are going to have to change our attitudes. We're going to have to recognize that Jesus has already won the victory.

That's right. Satan is already defeated. He was whipped at Calvary. We're not on the defensive—he is!

What's more, Jesus has given you His very own armor and sword to use to keep that defeated devil in line. You may be a 90-pound weakling on your own, but if you'll put on God's armor, the devil will never know it. He'll run from you just like you were Jesus.

Think about it. What would you do if you were the devil and you came face to face with some fellow wearing God's armor and God's helmet with God's weapons in each hand? As long as that fellow only spoke God's words, you would think that must be God inside there!

Don't neglect any of the armor you've been given. Wear it all. Keep the devil on the defensive—and occupy till Jesus comes!
Scripture Reading:
Luke 12:35-44

MY-COMMENT:
You have been given the power to rule and keep the devil in his place, therfore occupy till Jesus comes, don't let the devil intimidate you rather conquer him and disband his evil troops with God's armor given to you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED MONDAY.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2017
28TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : IMITATE THE FAITHFUL

Remember your leaders and superiors in authority, [for it was they] who brought to you the Word of God. Observe attentively and consider their manner of living...and imitate their faith.
Hebrews 13:7

Apart from the Word of God itself and prayer, nothing can do more for you than watching and imitating a real man of faith. I found that out in a big way many years ago when I was a student at Oral Roberts University. As co-pilot on the airplane that transported him and his staff to his healing meetings, I had the opportunity to study Oral Roberts up close. I followed him around. I heard him preach. I watched him lay hands on the sick.

I'll never forget the day I had the opportunity to put some of what I'd learned from him into action. I'd just been to a few of his meetings. Spiritually, I was still as green as a gourd. But I'd been assigned to help the people in the "invalid room" get ready for Brother Roberts to lay hands on them. I was standing there for the first time surrounded by every kind of sickness and disease you can imagine. And when Brother Roberts came in, instead of laying hands on the people himself, he caught me by the coat sleeve and said, "You're going to do the praying. You're going to lay hands on them."

I know all the blood must have drained out of my face because I'd never prayed for anything like that in my life. I might have considered praying for a headache or maybe a serious hangnail, but that's it!

The first lady we came to had cancer of the stomach. She weighed less than 80 pounds. She was just the picture of death. I walked over toward her and before I could open my mouth, I heard a voice from behind me say, "In the Name of Jesus, take up your bed and walk." She instantly spit that cancer out on the floor. Then she jumped off that bed and screamed, "I'm healed," and started running around the room.

Let me tell you, that moment changed me. When I stepped up to the next person and raised my hands, I could see the healing coming. I'd seen Jesus heal through Brother Roberts, so in my mind's eye, I could see Him healing through me.

You can do the same thing. Find someone who's operating in more faith and power than you are and learn from him. Watch Jesus in him and then copy him. Sooner or later, others will start seeing Jesus in you.
Scripture Reading:
2 Kings 2:1-15

MY-COMMENT:
Find someone you can emulate in faith, someone that can lead you and teach you the things of faith in Christ Jesus and make you grow in it, you might be a prayer warrior and vast in the scripture, but you need a worthy mentor to emulate, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TUESDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
29TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : DON'T BUY A LIE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 28:2

Well, brother, in the end I'm sure you'll see these financial problems are actually a blessing in disguise." Have you ever heard anybody say that to someone who's hurting financially? Chances are, you have. It's a popular idea. The problem is, it's a lie used by the devil to keep believers down.

As a result, many believers today are suffering one financial defeat after another. So let's go to the Word of God today and get the issue of prosperity and poverty straight. Let's find out, once and for all, which is the blessing, which the curse.

You can find the answer to that question in Deuteronomy 28. What God describes in verses 1 through 14 is the blessing—prosperity. In verses 15 through 31, God describes poverty—and He has called it a curse.

The curse is meant to destroy. Not to teach people a lesson. Not to make them more spiritual. But to destroy them.

Regardless of how intense the lack is, the nature of poverty remains the same. It is, and will always be, a curse.

Satan has gone to great lengths to convince God's people that poverty is a blessing in disguise. But poverty is something the devil contrived!

Don't buy into his lies. Get your thinking in line with the Word of God. If you're a born-again child of God, you no longer have to live under the curse of poverty or any other curse for that matter. You've been redeemed!
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 28:1-31

MY-COMMENT:
Poverty is a curse, is not to be looked at as a means of being chastised. As children of God we have been redeemed from the curse of poverty, the blessings of God is upon us. When you suffer from financial discomfort, try to observe yourself in Christ and then sow seeds for financial abundance and so shall the blessings of God overtake you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. DO HAVE A FRUITFUL WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2017
30TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : ABIDE IN THE WORD.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
John 15:7

That word abide is so important. When Jesus told us to obey His commandments and keep His Word, He wasn't just telling us to follow a bunch of religious rules and regulations.
He was telling us to allow His Word—which is a living thing!—to make its home within us. He was telling us to spend time with it, to meditate on it, to fill our minds and our mouths with it, and to let it guide our every action.
The Apostle Paul put it this way, "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly..." (Colossians 3:16). Most believers don't have any idea what that means. That's one of the reasons they're so short on power.
Oral Roberts once said that when the Word is really abiding in you, when it's alive and producing like it should, you can hear it. You know what it's like when you get a song on your mind and you just keep hearing it over and over inside you? Well, when you start abiding in the Word, you're probably going to hear it in much that same way.
Many times, I've been in desperate situations, wondering what I was going to do when suddenly I'd hear a scripture down on the inside of me. Suddenly, I'd know exactly what the answer to my situation was. I'd be delivered by the Word of God that was dwelling in me.
So, invite the Holy Spirit to go to work on your behalf. Just keep telling Him, "Whatever You bring to my remembrance from the Word is exactly what I'm going to act on. I'm going to be obedient to every command of Jesus that You bring to mind."
Make a quality decision to abide in the Word. You'll soon discover that the Word is abiding in you.
Scripture Reading:
Colossians 3:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
Abide in the word of God and let the word of God abide in you. Always make frantic effort to act according to the word of God that lives in you. Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2017
1ST DECEMBER 2017

TOPIC : MOVING FORWARD OR STEPPING BACK
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.
Hebrews 2:1

It's happened to all of us. We get a little of the Word of God under our spiritual belts. We have a few victories. Our lives are going great for the first time in years. Then suddenly we slip and it all falls apart. We find ourselves having to start all over again.

That's what happened to the people the book of Hebrews was written to. They made such great spiritual progress that they got to the place where they should have been teachers. Then they slipped back so much, they needed baby food again. (See Hebrews 5:12.)

What caused them to fall so far? They let other things get in the way of their faith. They let the promises of God slip, so they slipped.

That's happened to a multitude of believers in the last several years.

"Well, Brother Copeland," they said, "we're tired of that faith stuff." Or, "We just don't have time to spend that much time in the Word."

They've turned their attention away from the promises of God. It's not that they didn't believe them anymore. It's just that they directed their attention to other things. They let their Word level drop and since low Word level equals low faith level, they soon began suffering defeat in areas where they once had victory.

Don't let that happen to you. When things are going well, don't just ride the tide of God's blessing. Dig deeper into what God has for you. Give more earnest heed to the promises of God. Concentrate on moving ahead, on becoming so strong in the Spirit you can not only get your own needs met, you'll meet others' needs as well!

Remember: Low Word Level = Low Faith Level = Slip.

Don't get so busy enjoying today's victory that tomorrow ends up in defeat. Look into the things you've learned. Give the Word more of your attention—not less. Keep moving from faith to faith. Instead of trying to trip you up, Satan and his bunch will be crying, "Oh no, that faith man is coming after us again!"
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 5:11-14, 6:1-12

MY-COMMENT:
Don't let anything get in the way of your faith that you slip back into defeat. Arise and fill up your self with the word daily so your faith can increase into conquering any opposition that may want to make you slip, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
AND HAPPY NEW MONTH.
DO HAVE A LOVELY FRIDAY.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Paulscholari(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks, HAPPY NEW MONTH!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
2ND DECEMBER 2017

TOPIC : FREE YOUR FAITH
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any.
Mark 11:25

Few people realize just how closely connected faith and forgiveness are. Jesus taught about that connection in His sermon on mountain-moving faith that's recorded in Mark 11:22-26.

He said, "What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive" (verses 24-25).

Jesus backed those two sentences up together on purpose. He wanted us to know that releasing those who have wronged us is fundamental to receiving from God. He wanted to impress on our hearts the fact that we cannot have our prayers answered and hold grudges in our hearts at the same time.

Unforgiveness clogs the faith channel and keeps you powerless against the mountains in your life!

If you've been praying for something and you just can't seem to get an answer, check your heart for unforgiveness. Ask the Holy Spirit to bring any grudge that's hidden there to light. Unclog the channel of faith and you will soon see things you've been praying for come to pass.

Scripture Reading:
Matthew 18:21-35

MY-COMMENT:
Have you ever hold grudges against someone, if you have, do you remember how bitter and pained you will always feel whenever you see such person, yea, that alone is enough to stop your prayers from being answered, it's enough to stop your life from moving forward, so put away every grudges and settle your case with your adversary, so that things can begin to flow rightly in your life, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by oloriooko(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tosinex:
2ND DECEMBER 2017

TOPIC : FREE YOUR FAITH
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any.
Mark 11:25

MY-COMMENT:
Have you ever hold grudges against someone, if you have, do you remember how bitter and pained you will always feel whenever you see such person, yea, that alone is enough to stop your prayers from being answered, it's enough to stop your life from moving forward, so put away every grudges and settle your case with your adversary, so that things can begin to flow rightly in your life, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
oloriooko:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
hahaha sorry it's a mistake, I'll edit now and thanks for noticing.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
3RD DECEMBER 2017

TOPIC : TALK LIKE GOD
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11:23

Jesus didn't say, "Whosoever shall speak to God about this mountain." He said we should speak directly to the mountain the desired end result.
From a worldly point of view, that sounds foolish. But 1 Corinthians 1:27 explains that God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. It's always going to sound foolish to the world when a Christian talks as if what God has promised is reality, especially when those promises seem to contradict the natural evidence around us. But if you want to keep the enemy defeated, that's the kind of talking you'd better be doing.
The Bible says God Himself talks that way! In Romans 4:17, it says, "[He] calleth those things which be not as though they were." God doesn't wait for circumstances to line up before He speaks. He causes them to line up because He speaks. You can do the same thing if you'll make your words agree with His and speak them out of your mouth by faith.
"But what if nothing happens right away?" you may ask. "What if the circumstances don't immediately change?" When Jesus spoke to the fig tree in Mark 11:14, He didn't go back and check to see if anything had happened to it. No, once He had spoken it, He considered it done.
Follow His example. Let your faith speak. Agree with God's Word!
Scripture Reading:
Mark 11:12-23

MY-COMMENT:
Follow God's way of doing things, he calls the things that were not as though they were and they came into manifestation. You don't need to wait for God to do things for you, start using the word of God to make things work for you.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by oloriooko(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tosinex:
hahaha sorry it's a mistake, I'll edit now and thanks for noticing.
Still waiting undecided
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2017
4TH DECEMBER 2017

TOPIC : HONOR GOD AND HE WILL HONOR YOU

Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Proverbs 3:9-10

The book of Proverbs gives us a very basic principle of success. It is this: If you want God to honor you and bless you in any area of your life, you're going to have to honor Him in that particular area.

If you want God to bless you financially, you're going to have to honor Him with your money, or as this verse puts it, with the firstfruits of all your increase. In other words, you're going to have to tithe.

Ken and I know that from experience. When we started our life with the Lord, we were in terrible shape financially. And we stayed that way for several years because we failed to tithe consistently. Oh, we tried to tithe, but we'd never last long at it.

Then, one day, we made a quality decision that we were going to tithe no matter what. That's when we started coming out of trouble financially. When we began honoring God with our money by tithing, He began to help us in that area in miraculous ways.

You may say, "Well, Gloria, I just can't afford to tithe right now."

But let me tell you, you can't afford not to! If you don't start honoring God with your money, you'll be in the same financial position next year that you're in today.

So do it—even if it looks like you can't afford to. God is faithful! If you'll honor Him by giving Him the 10 percent that belongs to Him, He'll help you with the rest.

Give God His first. Do it in faith, expecting. As you tithe, worship Him and be grateful for what He has already done in your life. You'll be amazed when you see what He can do.
Scripture Reading:
Malachi 3:8-12

MY-COMMENT:
Recently so many people have been talking on tithing, why many theories sprung up against it, the defenders of faith also gave a quality explanation on it. All in all, given to God is a vital part of your financial prosperity, you can't thoroughly prosper financially if you don't give to the church. Kindly made a covenant to always give your tithe, offerings and seed to God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL WEEK.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
*www.divinerevelationsstream.info*

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
oloriooko:

Still waiting undecided
I've done that since, kindly check, thanks.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by oloriooko(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tosinex:
I've done that since, kindly check, thanks.
Ok seen thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2017
5TH DECEMBER 2017

TOPIC : WHAT RICHES WERE MEANT TO DO
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
Ephesians 4:28

It always amazes me when I preach about prosperity and someone comes up to me and says, "I don't need much prosperity. I'm a simple person with a simple life. So I just ask God for enough to meet my needs."
They think that's humility, but it's not. It's selfishness! They don't realize it, but they're actually saying, "All I care about is meeting my own needs. I have no ambition to help meet anyone else's."
They could ask God for a million dollars, take out just enough to meet their needs, and give the rest away. But that doesn't even occur to them because when it comes to money, they've been brainwashed by a world that says if you have it, you've got to keep it.
That philosophy has hindered the ministry of Jesus Christ on the earth today. It has caused preachers to set aside their calling and get secular jobs just to survive. It's handicapped churches and stunted the growth of ministries that could have reached thousands more for the Lord.
It takes money to preach the gospel. Jesus Himself knew that, and contrary to what some people think, His ministry was not a poor one. He had so much money coming in and going out through His ministry that He had to appoint a treasurer. His name was Judas.
But Jesus didn't store up that money for Himself. He gave it to meet the needs of those around Him. He had such a reputation for giving that on the night of that last Passover when Judas left so abruptly, the disciples assumed that Jesus had sent him out to give to the poor.
Can you imagine how much and how often Jesus must have given to the poor for the disciples to make that assumption?
Jesus never built a worldly empire for Himself. But that doesn't mean He was poor. It means He was the greatest giver who ever walked the face of this earth, and it's time we started following in His footsteps.
Don't turn down the wealth God wants to give you just because you don't "need" it. Dare to accept it, then pass it along to those who do. Stop working for a living and start working for a "giving." Discover for yourself what riches were really meant to do.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 12:15-31

MY-COMMENT:
Stop working for a living, start working for a giving, I believe that summarizes the whole topic, you are meant to be blessed in order to be a blessing to others therefore don't deny the blessings of God upon your life, receive that prosperity and become blessings to millions today, Amen.​

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2017
6TH DECEMBER 2017

TOPIC : YOUR CHILDREN RELEASE FROM CAPTIVITY

Thus saith the Lord; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord; and they [your children] shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
Jeremiah 31:16-17

Jesus has redeemed us from the curse. Many of us have been well taught about that redemption where sin, sickness and poverty in our own lives are concerned. But we often fail to realize that redemption has power over the destruction the devil tries to bring on our children's lives as well.

Deuteronomy 28 states the curse of the law in verses 16-68. Notice what that curse says about children. "Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand" (verse 32).

"Thou shall beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity" (verse 41).

Many Christian parents are still suffering needlessly under that curse. Their children are being taken captive by drugs, alcohol and perversions. But it doesn't have to be that way! Since Jesus broke the curse of the law, these parents have the authority in the Name of Jesus to order Satan out of their children's lives.

Don't let the devil run roughshod over your children! When you see the first warning signs of rebellion in them, confess the promises of God over them and refuse to give the devil any room to operate.

Remember, the children don't understand the unseen forces that are coming against them. So it's your responsibility to stand against those forces on their behalf. Exercise that responsibility. Then take every opportunity to minister love to them.

God knows how to deliver your children. Do your part and trust Him to do His. He will bring them back from the land of the enemy!
Scripture Reading:
Isaiah 60:1-5

MY-COMMENT:
Rebuke the captivities that your children are entangled with and they shall flee from them, Jesus has already broken the curse of the law, therefore your children shall not walk under the curse of the law but a delight to your soul, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2017
7TH DECEMBER 2017

TOPIC : PRESS IN
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly....
Colossians 3:16

Things in this old world aren't getting any better, and in recent times, the Holy Spirit has been speaking an urgent message to my heart. He's been saying, Press in. Draw in to a more intimate relationship with your heavenly Father. If you don't, you won't make it. If you do, you will see more glorious outpourings of God than you can imagine.

That message isn't just for me. It's also for you—and for every other believer on the earth today. We are in the last of the last days of this age. Jesus is coming soon. It's an exciting time, but it's also a dangerous time. Those who don't do what the Spirit says, who don't press in to the Lord, are going to go from disaster to disaster. But those who do will defeat the disasters and turn them into glory, in Jesus' Name!

Your first step in drawing closer to God is to realize that you know God first in His Word. Time spent meditating in the New Testament is time spent with Jesus.

Most people don't realize that. So, instead of getting to know the Lord through His Word, they try to know Him through their feelings and that just won't work.

Letting the Word dominate your thinking is to allow the Holy Spirit to have control over your mind. As you do that, your feelings will eventually fall in line.

Remember this: John 1 tells us that Jesus is the Word. That means, when you spend time in it, you're spending time with Jesus. When His Word is dwelling in you richly, then Jesus is dwelling in you richly too!

Don't go from disaster to disaster. Take those disasters and turn them into glory, in Jesus' Name. Press in to Jesus. Press in to the Word and you'll make it through these dangerous days just fine!
Scripture Reading:
John 1:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
Fill yourself with the word of God, we are in the end-time, a dangerous time for the world and the only way you can be free from all oppressions of darkness is to fill yourself with the word of God and press in deeper into fellowshipping with Him, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FRUITFUL THURSDAY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Six Wrong Reasons For Attending Church / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 61st Birthday Today / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.