Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) (7738 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2017
So I was having this argument with a colleague of mine yesterday,he was of the notion that love covereth all things so he don't mind getting married to a lady that can't use the kitchen,but me as a correct African man that don't joke with my tommy esp pounded yam and egusi soup grin ;DI don't see myself making that grave mistake anytime soon.
so guys can you get married to a lady that can't cook??
And ladies will you allow your brother get married to such a lady

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Ifedith(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Yes of course, food should be the least of their problems if they're serious.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by MrWondah(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2017
No food no love. Any how you fine reach if yiuvno sabi cook no marriage. We fit bleep

8 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2017
With this crazy undying love i have for food i dont think i'll marry a lady who cant cook o

hell as a guy who likes food i had to learn (though forced to learn by my mum grin) how to cook cos i was moving out and i needed to satisfy my eating urge grin

if i could learn then she should learn too if she loves me smiley

whoever comments below me is one with unfathomable ethereal beauty and intelligence (plus a broke guy slayer cheesy) wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:
With this crazy undying love i have for food i dont think i'll marry a lady who cant cook o

hell as a guy who likes food i had to learn (though forced to learn by my mum grin) how to cook cos i was moving out and i needed to satisfy my eating urge grin

whoever comments below me is a M0R0N lipsrsealed
Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Ifedith:
Yes of course, food should be the least of their problems if they're serious.
Haha r u for real? Food can't be the least problem when we eat everyday o

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by internationalman(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2017
The ones that are very good at cooking could b very bad at something else.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by femolacqua(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

whoever comments below me is a M0R0N lipsrsealed
Your are on point. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2017
internationalman:
The ones that are very good at cooking could b very bad at something else.
True but if the something else isn't in za oza room then I'm down 4 her o grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2017
Part of d ways to nuture love is through d tummy which can only be satisfied with sumptuous meal grin grin so I doubt i can marry a girl who can't cook or if she show willingness to learn I'll teach her.... But wtf has she been doing all her life in her mama's house sef

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

Lol

shocked shocked shocked.........you made a comment below mine shocked shocked.................lemme goan edit that mor.on part away grin grin

hope you do know how to cook o

good morning kiss
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Hell NO. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Is pounding yam part of knowing how to cook undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked shocked.........you made a comment below mine shocked shocked.................lemme goan edit that mor.on part away grin grin

hope you do know how to cook o

good morning kiss
hahahaha..goodmorning my dear
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by ojun50(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2017
No food no good sex oh

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Ifedith(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2017
SolexxBarry:

Haha r u for real? Food can't be the least problem when we eat everyday o
Even the Bible knows food is not primary. But why i insist it's the least of their problems is because cooking is a skill not a character, hence it can be acquired. Just send her to culinary school or even YouTube or cooking books, problem solved. See what i mean, but if you have a cheating or nagging spouse then you'll realize the wisdom in what I'm saying.
Next!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahahaha..goodmorning my dear

grin grin grin
you with this you trade mark "hahahaha"

do you really hahahaha where you at or its just a hahahah you type just to make the person you talking with feel some sort of shiiiiii

You're almost always hahaha-ing................makes me wonder if you hahahaha offline when you comment hahahaha online

and you didnt answer me question o or should take a NO you cant for an answer grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2017
So if she's good in all areas and just doesn't know how to cook, you wee leave her for that?
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2017
embarassed ama foodie

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Agybabe(f): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Personally, I don't think a woman should not know at least how to prepare some dishes because that's one of the duties she owes her man.

Like me, I wasn't really taught how to cook most dishes I've learnt today, even though dem no dey too sweet like that..�. I dey try sha.

But here is something I would like to address; men why not think of it this way, especially if the woman wants to learn and please or impress you - teach her if you can.

Who knows, perhaps God knows you will marry a wife who doesn't really know how to cook and he made you a good cook so as help her out. It's not right to rub it on her face especially if she is ready to learn and be better at it.

If you go broadcast it to your friends that she can't cook, what if she broadcasts to her friends that you can't satisfy her in bed because of your tiny manhood? You see? You were meant to complement each other.

Thank you.

#MaLady
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Bahddo(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2017
As for me, my wife's culinary skills would be only important because of the kids, and maybe for visitors. I am not a glutton and I don't need a woman before I can eat a good meal.

I sure am not marrying a lady just cos she can cook. Any foool can cook if they invest time into learning. There are more important things to look out for in relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
that won't be a problem , I will teach her. am married to her and not the cooking
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2017
Agybabe:
Personally, I don't think a woman should not know at least how to prepare some dishes because that's one of the duties she owes her man.

Like me, I wasn't really taught how to cook most dishes I've learnt today, even though dem no dey too sweet like that..�. I dey try sha.

But here is something I would like to address; men why not think of it this way, especially if the woman wants to learn and please or impress you - teach her if you can.

Who knows, perhaps God knows you will marry a wife who doesn't really know how to cook and he made you a good cook so as help her out. It's not right to rub it on her face especially if she is ready to learn and be better at it.

If you go broadcast it to your friends that she can't cook, what if she broadcasts to her friends that you can't satisfy her in bed because of your tiny manhood? You see? You were meant to complement each other.

Thank you.

#MaLady

Hmm thanks 4 this comment

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:
So if she's good in all areas and just doesn't know how to cook, you wee leave her for that?
The problem isn't really abt if she can't cook,it's being unable to cook and seeing notin wrong with it,some ladies can't cook and they don't want to learn how to that's the problem
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2017
SolexxBarry:

The problem isn't really abt if she can't cook,it's being unable to cook and seeing notin wrong in it,some ladies can't cook and they don't want to learn that's the problem
And if she's open to learning?
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:

And if she's open to learning?
I might give her a chance then
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
SolexxBarry:

I might give her a chance then
Alright then.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Pinkfeet: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:

yes now!!!

why will a man get married to a lady who dose not know how to cook.

A lady needs to learn everything about marriage before she got married.

why will she married when she knows how to do every other thing and she did not know how to cook.

i will advise to stay in her papa house and learn how to cook before she married.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Blackhawk01: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mstcheeeeew undecided undecided

You go chop cereal and noodles tire. angry tongue
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tamarapetty:
embarassed ama foodie
No problem whatsoever cool
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Marcelo290(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
If me as a man can cook and do it well, wtf would a lady have as an excuse for not being able to cook? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
No problem whatsoever cool
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.