Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help (724 Views)

I Need A Blog, Please Help. / Help Review My Blog Please / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by lastchild: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2017
The funny thing is that my blog is already popular when I don't have any, I keep telling people about my blog and now many are plastering me and I kept saying it's under renovation

Am 100% sure that if I start up a blog it will blow, I have the grace of getting people to follow me in whatever I do

Now I want to start up one but am complete novice in it, I need someone to help me out, I already have the name what I need now is how to go about registering and hosting and some other things

It's a music (entertainment) promotion blog like notjustok, funny enough people are already sending me songs to promote, so much is happening already as a dope rapper they believe my blog will also be dope

Blog experts please help
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by dissman: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2017
lastchild:
The funny thing is that my blog is already popular when I don't have any, I keep telling people about my blog and now many are plastering me and I kept saying it's under renovation

Am 100% sure that if I start up a blog it will blow, I have the grace of getting people to follow me in whatever I do

Now I want to start up one but am complete novice in it, I need someone to help me out, I already have the name what I need now is how to go about registering and hosting and some other things

It's a music (entertainment) promotion blog like notjustok, funny enough people are already sending me songs to promote, so much is happening already as a dope rapper they believe my blog will also be dope

Blog experts please help

I can give you d info needed, u whatsapp? Add on 09057680294
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by TopYouGo: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2017
You shouldn't be so bothered about getting a blog. What you should be bothered with is getting a professional to do it for you at a considerable rate.
If you are so keen on owning a blog, please contact me.
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by sludasoft: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Getting your blog up and running requires some work, you can follow the steps below.

1. Purchase a domain - Since you said you already have a name, you now need to check whether the name is available for registration or not. To check, you would visit one of the domain registrars out there and type in the domain name. You can visit http://services.sludasoft.com/domain-registration/index.php and search for the availability of your domain.

2. Purchase hosting - To make your new blog available to the world, you have to rent an hosting space on a web server. It is a yearly rent. You can purchase your hosting from any reliable web hosting company. Visit http://services.sludasoft.com/web-hosting/index.php to get hosting.

3. Install Wordpress - Wordpress is the most popular blogging platform, the software is free to use if you are self hosting it. Once you have registered your domain, hosted it, you will be given login details to your hosting cpanel, there you would be able to install your wordpress blog. If you are techy enough, you can do this by yourself, if not you can contact us here to assist you. https://sludasoft.com/contact.php

4. Purchase theme for music blog - There are a lot of premium blog themes out there that you can purchase and use, if you can themeforest.net for good themes and affordable ones. We can assist you to do this if you find it difficult. https://sludasoft.com/contact.php

5. Complete your blog setup - Log in to the admin of your blog and do every other necessary setting as it pleases you.

The last step will be to advertise your blog and let more people know about it. Happy blogging friend, we wish you all the best.

Visit Sludasoft.com for any help in starting and setting up a new blog.
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by GoldenOkechukwu(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
lastchild:

Blog experts please help

You could choose to start your blog on blogger without caring about hosting.
Check out this post and make sure to drop your comments there.
https://www.bloggersjoint.com/2017/08/create-free-blog-blogger.html?m=0
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by Coinmynd: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
Just buy up this Blog + Mobile App http://gbagan.com.ng

Call or WhatsApp 08138833783
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by lastchild: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
dissman:

I can give you d info needed, u whatsapp? Add on 09057680294
give me the info here
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by lastchild: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
TopYouGo:
You shouldn't be so bothered about getting a blog. What you should be bothered with is getting a professional to do it for you at a considerable rate.
If you are so keen on owning a blog, please contact me.
I don't understand, can someone hire someone to run his blog? As in doing the posting or what
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by lastchild: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
sludasoft:
Getting your blog up and running requires some work, you can follow the steps below.

1. Purchase a domain - Since you said you already have a name, you now need to check whether the name is available for registration or not. To check, you would visit one of the domain registrars out there and type in the domain name. You can visit http://services.sludasoft.com/domain-registration/index.php and search for the availability of your domain.

2. Purchase hosting - To make your new blog available to the world, you have to rent an hosting space on a web server. It is a yearly rent. You can purchase your hosting from any reliable web hosting company. Visit http://services.sludasoft.com/web-hosting/index.php to get hosting.

3. Install Wordpress - Wordpress is the most popular blogging platform, the software is free to use if you are self hosting it. Once you have registered your domain, hosted it, you will be given login details to your hosting cpanel, there you would be able to install your wordpress blog. If you are techy enough, you can do this by yourself, if not you can contact us here to assist you. https://sludasoft.com/contact.php

4. Purchase theme for music blog - There are a lot of premium blog themes out there that you can purchase and use, if you can themeforest.net for good themes and affordable ones. We can assist you to do this if you find it difficult. https://sludasoft.com/contact.php

5. Complete your blog setup - Log in to the admin of your blog and do every other necessary setting as it pleases you.

The last step will be to advertise your blog and let more people know about it. Happy blogging friend, we wish you all the best.

Visit Sludasoft.com for any help in starting and setting up a new blog.
thanks a lot, from what you said it seems like what I can do on my own but please if it's this free and easy what about the people collecting like 40 to 50k to set up a site for people, is it the same as what I want to set up?
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by sludasoft: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2017
lastchild:
thanks a lot, from what you said it seems like what I can do on my own but please if it's this free and easy what about the people collecting like 40 to 50k to set up a site for people, is it the same as what I want to set up?

When you pay for domain and hosting, that is not free. When you are billed for a service like this, it is normal as you would be paying for the person's knowledge, expertise and time.

It looks easy and you probably might be able to do it yourself if you follow the guide, however, not many can go through it so they have to pay.
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by TopYouGo: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
you are to run the blog by yourself. We can only set it up for you.
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by GoldenOkechukwu(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
So many people have been jumping from
one place to another, reading one book or the
other, reading ebooks one after another and
some even paying people just to get a blog. Are you one of such people who need a
blog? Well, jump no
more. Today I am going to teach you all that
is required when creating a blog to help you
create your own blog.
Read=> How to Creat a Free Blog on Blogger Within Minutes
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Check out the blog at my signature.

Do you like it?

[url=https:///send?phone=2348160393700&text=Hey%20whatsup]Click here[/url] to contact me on whatsapp
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by bedfordng(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
lastchild:

Blog experts please help
you can start with and get a domain name
Re: About To Set Up A Blog, Please Help by kenniefawole(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
lastchild:

Blog experts please help

(1) (Reply)

Fully Verified Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale..{over Six Month App / Whatsapp On Facebook / Haweel Products: Ring Holder, Power bank, Power Bank (All high quality!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.