Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy (3834 Views)

Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
AlBaqir:

www.nairaland.com/3046418/abu-hurairah-mujassim-one-give/3#59844543
Good job. . try perfect ur lies. .but this one aint perfect. . ALLAH HAS HANDS, EYES, FEET and many more.. those 3 i could remember clearly. . i kn0w u shia already hate abuhurairah that rasul loves, u made takfir of sahabahs. . u created ur own hadith..#laughing . . chai... please do n0t die a shia o.. orelse wa je oriburuku iya ni grave and hell
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
AlBaqir:

www.nairaland.com/3046418/abu-hurairah-mujassim-one-give/3#59844543
Good job. . try perfect ur lies. .but this one aint perfect. . ALLAH HAS HANDS, EYES, FEET and many more.. those 3 i could remember clearly. . i kn0w u shia already hate abuhurairah that rasul loves, u made takfir of sahabahs. . u created ur own hadith..#laughing . . chai... please do n0t die a shia o.. orelse wa je oriburuku iya ni grave and hell. AND YOU NEED TO STOP COPY AND PASTING. . Read through. . summarize it n0t less than 1500 alphabets. . . copy and paste means u do n0t understand
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Good job. . try perfect ur lies. .but this one aint perfect. . ALLAH HAS HANDS, EYES, FEET and many more.. those 3 i could remember clearly. . i kn0w u shia already hate abuhurairah that rasul loves, u made takfir of sahabahs. . u created ur own hadith..#laughing . . chai... please do n0t die a shia o.. orelse wa je oriburuku iya ni grave and hell. AND YOU NEED TO STOP COPY AND PASTING. . Read through. . summarize it n0t less than 1500 alphabets. . . copy and paste means u do n0t understand

# So, what's the difference between you and Christian who also believe Allah created man in his own image. Keferi kan naa leyin mejeji faah.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So, what's the difference between you and Christian who also believe Allah created man in his own image. Keferi kan naa leyin mejeji faah.
U ARE SO DUMB. .NA ME WRITE QURAN? NA ME ALLAH REVEAL QURAN TOO? NA ME BE ALLAH MESSANGER? KUFRU GUY,,... ALL THOSE THINGS IS IN QURAN AND HADITH. ALLAH SAID HE HAS HANDS,EYE,FEET, and others. . .WHO THE HELL I AM TO DISPUTE IT? .. What i kn0w for sure is that, all HE said HE has is aBsolutely n0t like human or any of HIS creations. . .GI
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
U ARE SO DUMB. .NA ME WRITE QURAN? NA ME ALLAH REVEAL QURAN TOO? NA ME BE ALLAH MESSANGER? KUFRU GUY,,... ALL THOSE THINGS IS IN QURAN AND HADITH. ALLAH SAID HE HAS HANDS,EYE,FEET, and others. . .WHO THE HELL I AM TO DISPUTE IT? .. What i kn0w for sure is that, all HE said HE has is aBsolutely n0t like human or any of HIS creations. . .GI

#grin grin grin Now let me expose your fake manhaj.

# You claim Allah has hands, eyes, legs, etc literarily, because Quran says so.

# Have you forgotten Quran also says Allah is everywhere? grin grin grin
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by iamgenius(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Haaa! He's everywhere with His Knowledge. Simple as that, Raafidhi. You only bring up lame arguments, U are so dull. One of my reasons for not having niqaash with U.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

QUOTE THAT QURAN VERSE #THAT OR THOSE# (quran verses) THAT CLAIM OR SAID ALLAH IS EVERYWHERE
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
QUOTE THAT QURAN VERSE #THAT OR THOSE# (quran verses) THAT CLAIM OR SAID ALLAH IS EVERYWHERE

grin Now you are curious.

Surah Al-Mujadila, Verse 7:

Do you not see that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth? Nowhere is there a secret counsel between three persons but He is the fourth of them, nor (between) five but He is the sixth of them, nor less than that nor more but He is with them wheresoever they are; then He will inform them of what they did on the day of resurrection: surely Allah is Cognizant of all things.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin Now you are curious.

Surah Al-Mujadila, Verse 7:

Do you not see that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth? Nowhere is there a secret counsel between three persons but He is the fourth of them, nor (between) five but He is the sixth of them, nor less than that nor more but He is with them wheresoever they are; then He will inform them of what they did on the day of resurrection: surely Allah is Cognizant of all things.
"KNOWS" means knowledge . . . . NOT "presence". .. . ALLAH's knowledge is everywhere. . . that's exactly what that verse u quoted is saying. . . NOT ALLAH's presence.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
"KNOWS" means knowledge . . . . NOT "presence". .. . ALLAH's knowledge is everywhere. . . that's exactly what that verse u quoted is saying. . . NOT ALLAH's presence.

# Oh oh...why do you then interpret Allah's hands, eyes, face to mean "real"? Why can't you use your senses that those things depict something and that it is figurative expression as sura maidah: 64 says:

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 64:

And the Jews say: The hand of Allah is tied up! Their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say. Nay, both His hands are spread out, He expends as He pleases...

# Tafsir Ibn Kathir says:

(The Jews say, "Allah's Hand is tied up.) They do not mean that Allah's Hand is LITERALLY tied up. Rather they mean that He is a miser and does not spend from what He has. Allah is far holier than what they attribute to Him.''
Similar was reported from Mujahid, `Ikrimah, Qatadah, As-
Suddi and Ad-Dahhak.

www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=759&Itemid=60

# Let me give you a take home test to Jabata:

Sura Rahman says:

Everything will perish except the FACE (WAHJ) of your Lord, dhul jalali wal ikram.

* According to your literalism that Allah has face, hands, legs etc, does that mean His hands, legs, and body will also perish except His Face (that will remains)? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
ALBAQIR, keep twisting words. . well,we muslims do n0t understand quran and hadith according to our own thinking. . hadith of rasul affirmed everything for ALLAH. . IF not that you are crazy, ALLAH said HE has hands, you say HE doesnt. . .Are you to tell ALLAH what HE knows? . . .and rasul explained it as hands(but n0t like hands of any of HIS creation) . . if you are n0t satisfied with quran and hadith. . . .kill yourself. . . . AND WHAT DOES "KNOWS" has to do with hands? go quote the arabic word for kn0ws in the verse and for hands in the verse where ALLAH said HE has hands. . . Thats your problem jare. . puebs
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
ALBAQIR, when you have absolutely no kn0wledge about islam. , EVERYTHING WILL PERISH EXCEPT WHAT ALLAH HAS QADAR NOT TO PERISH. . like hands,eyes,feet,jahnah,jahanamah and other things HE had already said w0nt perish. . , . .its just like a teacher saying that, TUNDE AND KOLA MUST STAY IN THE CLASS THROUGHOUT THE DAY...AND THE XAME TEACHER SAID EVERYBODY SHOULD GO OUT. . . going out affects tunde and kola too abi? OLODO oshi. . 6W
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
ALBAQIR, when you have absolutely no kn0wledge about islam. , EVERYTHING WILL PERISH EXCEPT WHAT ALLAH HAS QADAR NOT TO PERISH. . like hands,eyes,feet,jahnah,jahanamah and other things HE had already said w0nt perish. . , . .its just like a teacher saying that, TUNDE AND KOLA MUST STAY IN THE CLASS THROUGHOUT THE DAY...AND THE XAME TEACHER SAID EVERYBODY SHOULD GO OUT. . . going out affects tunde and kola too abi? OLODO oshi. . 6W

# Is that what the ayah says? The ayah says "kullu (Everything)". Is kullu no more kullu? In fact the ayah ends it by saying ONLY the Face of Allah will remain. Again, is face a real face? Will His hands, legs, body which are real according to your fake manhaj, will they also perished because the ayah says only " face" will remain?!

# Your cursed master Jabata maintained that Bid'ah is not divided as the other troglodytes argued. And Jabata's strongest argument is the word "Kullu" mentioned in the hadith i.e "Kullu Bid'ah - Every/All Bid'ah.

So, if Allah says "Kullu man alayha faan...everything will perish, are you leaving something else on ground?

3 Likes

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
ALBAQIR, keep twisting words. . well,we muslims do n0t understand quran and hadith according to our own thinking. . hadith of rasul affirmed everything for ALLAH. . IF not that you are crazy, ALLAH said HE has hands, you say HE doesnt. . .Are you to tell ALLAH what HE knows? . . .and rasul explained it as hands(but n0t like hands of any of

grin grin grin grin grin Once you are cornered, you always loose balance and become like a drunkard grin grin

# You can clearly see how ignorant you are 100%

2 Likes

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
albaqir . .People am replying your lies for would have understood. . .abi you think my replies are for you?#laughing
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Newnas(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Empiree:
@bold, whats the difference with salafi who defend their scholars by hook and crook?. when others find faults with them, you people defend them "no matter what". Do i have problem with that? no. But when others defend theirs blindly as well, you rage. This i have problem with. You have clarified yourself that Allah's sunnah is that only He is above error. But what you people do is , you make sure you label sufi shuyuk alhubida cus of mistakes they made. By Islamic standard, we overlook errors or mistakes of scholars just like sahaba, even though we see errors, we are thought to speak less about it except for shia. So you guys do to sufi what shia do to sahaba. I dont really mean you specifically.

Of course this is a false claim.
Some people were known to be seekers of truth but they erred in some matters that were ambiguous to them due to the place and time they lived. Example of such people are Ibn Hajar, Soyootee, Imam Shawkaani, Imam Nawawiyy and (I hope) Sheikh Adam al-Ilori.

Some of those kind of people were opurtuned to meet guided scholars who would explain the truth to them but they insisted on their error. Such scholars or people have no excuse: he is an innovator or sinner or disbeliever depending on the type of his deviation.

On the other hand many of them didn't anyone to explain to them such the aforementioned. And some met someone and they were blessed with repentance. The last two categories are not to be rebuked.

Now, if a person insists and persists on his innovation even after it had been explained to him and continues till death such person should be left to what he has pushed forward for himself. Talking negatively about the dead is a detested act except if there's some greater benefit.

These are one of the reasons why the people of sunnah avoid discussing Sheikh Adam.

@underlined, thank god you said market women. And i hope scholars do something about it. Besides, i can not confirm your allegations cus i am learning this first time

AlhamduliLLaah, you aknowledge that calling upon the dead is shirk. You should now be writing and speaking against it. it starts from me and you.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Empiree: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Newnas:

Of course this is a false claim.
Some people were known to be seekers of truth but they erred in some matters that were ambiguous to them due to the place and time they lived. Example of such people are Ibn Hajar, Soyootee, Imam Shawkaani, Imam Nawawiyy and (I hope) Sheikh Adam al-Ilori.

Some of those kind of people were opurtuned to meet guided scholars who would explain the truth to them but they insisted on their error. Such scholars or people have no excuse: he is an innovator or sinner or disbeliever depending on the type of his deviation.

On the other hand many of them didn't anyone to explain to them such the aforementioned. And some met someone and they were blessed with repentance. The last two categories are not to be rebuked.

Now, if a person insists and persists on his innovation even after it had been explained to him and continues till death such person should be left to what he has pushed forward for himself. Talking negatively about the dead is a detested act except if there's some greater benefit.

These are one of the reasons why the people of sunnah avoid discussing Sheikh Adam.

AlhamduliLLaah, you aknowledge that calling upon the dead is shirk. You should now be writing and speaking against it. it starts from me and you.
There is no absolute truth with anyone. You still hallowing your supposed scholars of truth. Thats the problem right there bcus of the title you gave them. You will forever see them as absolute and other opinions are irrelevant. Thats quite manifested here.

And ofc, they would avoid talking about Sheikh Adam(ra). They don't have his charisma. They are pikin. Sheikh Adam(ra) and his contemporaries like Sheikh Mustapha Ashile etc met with Saudi shuyukh in their lifetime. They challenged them on their "protestant" approach to islam.

As for condemning people calling or making sacrifice to the dead, you first need to zero any affiliated ahadith. And it is common sense that no one should offer sacrifice to the dead. Again, i cant confirm market women you talk about. I hope you didnt make it up buttress your point. I would imagine Sheikh Adam's burial ground is better secured than that shocked

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Watching in 3D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evil: An Important Subject Of Islamic Philosophy / The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge / Iran Bars Women From Dozens Of Subjects In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.