Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29130 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
Some of you have payment issues and don't know what to do.
Please read carefully and ask follow up questions below.
#NPowerNG

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by taylor88(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Npower
Npower
Npower

how many times i call una

my mind is telling me something but let me keep mute for now
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by jully29(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
npower plssssss hellppp mmeee. I need a redeployment. I av been spending all my stipend on transportation. I spent one thousand naira everyday on transportation. I was posted to my state of origin instead of my place of resident. I don't knw anybody in my village dere. please I need your help on this issue
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
jully29:
npower plssssss hellppp mmeee. I need a redeployment. I av been spending all my stipend on transportation. I spent one thousand naira everyday on transportation. I was posted to my state of origin instead of my place of resident. I don't knw anybody in my village dere. please I need your help on this issue
Good day, At this point the Npower programme has no redeployment .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good evening, please I want to send my account details for you to help me confirm if my backlogs were sent for payment, I haven't received my backlogs (January and February) despite settling all my payment issues since March.
Those who even did their corrections recently have received their backlogs, please help me.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by hersee(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
I have never been paid since inception, I changed bank account on 11-August-2017, and you confirmed that I will start receiving payment from the next batch of payment. Payment is made today, still no anything, am worried oo. Please kindly assist
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Rightchuks(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Npower I appreciate your work here.

I'm in batch A for device collection, 2016 Delta state. No SMS nor email has been received yet, what do I do to collect -Samsung device.

Please I need direction, i don't want to be confused.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by sunshineV(f): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Abeg who n power don epp

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Way my Samsung device,leav that story..

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by KendrickAyomide: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2017
mtchewww
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by greggng: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
jully29:

Your excuse doesn't add up. How can u say u don't know anyone in ur state of origin were you come from? Are u a slave in ur place?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Codes151(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Total waste of cash and games!
If they tell una how much them don miss una no go believe!

Wrong planning and everything!

Before pmb leave, naija will be finished

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Good day, At this point the Npower programme has no redeployment .
hello. Hw can i change device selected. I selected samsung but i want to change it to tecno
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by uridiwan(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2017
jully29:
How is it your village if you don't know anybody there? plzs give a sensible reasons.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by herkeym001(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by sonnie10: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Good job
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by uridiwan(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2017
greggng:

Your excuse doesn't add up. How can u say u don't know anyone in ur state of origin were you come from? Are u a slave in ur place?
Even a slave can still get helper. that his excuse dey give symtom of laughter.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by lonelydora: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

Please when are you calling the next batch who wrote the test recently?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by asatemple(f): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Please am a new applicants, I've not been able to write my test because of bvn meanwhile, my bvn is correct
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by franugo(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

when will d ones dt registered on d 16th know if they have been shortlisted?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by haywhy1026(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2017
Npower have suddenly become the paliative mesure that all graduate look up to cos of the scarcity of real employment......what shall it profit a man that spend over 6million naira in Convenant University and still fight for 30k job....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by kelechiodo(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2017
Is computer assessment test a must for all n-teach volunteers. My sister was asked to answer some questions on graphics, programming etc.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by chaiks: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2017
Codes151:
Total waste of cash and games! If they tell una how much them don miss una no go believe!
Wrong planning and everything!
Before pmb leave, naija will be finished
aw do you mean

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by seadesi1986: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2017
haywhy1026:
Npower have suddenly become the paliative mesure that all graduate look up to cos of the scarcity of real employment......what shall it profit a man that spend over 6million naira in Convenant University and still fight for 30k job....
unimaginable

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by NokiaN8(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2017
Npower is the best.. all teach shud expect appointment letters.. to improve teaching in schools
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2017
haywhy1026:

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by monlawal(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2017
I received half of my backlog yesterday. Thank you. When should I expect the other half?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Wadasco(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2017
greggng:

why do you jump into conclussion bro? Anyway thats the question he need to answer.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by stebell(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Npower, I have read all the issues you stated and I don't have any of those.

I wasn't paid for the month of May. Please confirm from your end.
The name is Steve Bell-Gam, and carryout my work (primary assignment) here in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Please do something.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Larynx(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Good day npower, is there any hope for we in lagos to receive our backlogs (December and January) respectively
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Olabimz: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2017
Hello Npower I registered for face two of npower on July 2017 and I have been trying to log in but says initially BVN verification ongoing; but now saying invalid BVN. What should I do?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2017
When will our results be released. I did N-power teach.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.