Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (46922 Views)

Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by blogreporter: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2017
'I Will Never Get Married'- Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Declares, Nigerians Blast Her

Ebiwali Gossip Blogger who claimed she's 21, in a facebook post has revealed that she will never get married, because she wants to use her body to serve God..
And Nigerians are bashing her on Facebook.. see below!

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by blogreporter: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2017
More

4 Likes

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2017
who cares

14 Likes

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2017
undecided IT IS HER LIFE, HER CHOICE, ANYONE BLASTING HER IS A LOW-LIFE INTERNET CHEST-BEATER.

38 Likes

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2017
She said she just want a child and will not get married and she want to serve GOD,how will you serve GOD when you already plan to have a child out of wedlock which is condemnable by the same GOD u want to serve??very foolish comment.......She said she will never get married because she plans to use her body to serve GOD",the same GOD that ordained marriage??what an irony.....she is just an attention seeker.....she is 21 and she sound like a 3 years old child....ode...

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by madone: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
We all said same thing . When we were boys and girl. I said my at 15yrs and kept it till 20. She LL soon come off it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
stop looking at her body, look at her character.

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
All this Olosho's claiming bloggers sh!t , Looking for traffic like gala and pure waters sallers In traffic

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Do whatever rocks your boat undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why the Bleep is she telling us

Madam burga abi nah blogger take ur lezibian marriage what ever and shove it in ya Ass

9 Likes

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Ogonizor(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin grin
GloriaNinja:
undecided IT IS HER LIFE, HER CHOICE, ANYONE BLASTING HER IS A LOW-LIFE INTERNET CHEST-BEATER.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by MurderEnglish(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
what is my concerned on her body. What I want is pipo to learned how to impact life and drop legacy on this world.

What is the essence of life?

8 Likes

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
What a goal.

Serve God in what capacity biko?
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by lazinny(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
My kinda person that loves kids. if i were a girl and husband doesn't come, sperm bank sharp sharp, u can even choose genetic specs . life's too short biko grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
I like her mind set it has shown me she is not the average Nigerian woman .

3 Likes

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Baby mama is the new oil company job.
Pays like mad..

See below for data.

See testimonies too

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by maticdamian(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
See her body like exhaust pipe...no Sexiness here
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by bedspread: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
All this 22nd century girls sef...
Mtchewwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
So what?

I don't even know her sef. She is irrelevant. grin
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
I came to see the sexy blogger
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Snapping picture in Mr Biggs toilet...

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
She said she just want a child and will not get married and she want to serve GOD,how will you serve GOD when you already plan to have a child out of wedlock which is condemnable by the same GOD u want to serve??very foolish comment.......She said she will never get married because she plans to use her body to serve GOD",the same GOD that ordained marriage??what an irony.....she is just an attention seeker.....she is 21 and she sounds like a 3 years old baby

lool.. You spoke my mind back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
She said she just want a child and will not get married and she want to serve GOD,how will you serve GOD when you already plan to have a child out of wedlock which is condemnable by the same GOD u want to serve??very foolish comment.......She said she will never get married because she plans to use her body to serve GOD",the same GOD that ordained marriage??what an irony.....she is just an attention seeker.....she is 21 and she sounds like a 3 years old baby

What marriage dis God ordain please? Traditional marriage rites or the White wedding rites? I need to know so I can make an informed choice for my sister

4 Likes

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Angelb4: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Many ladies are now running away from marriage because they prefer to flex with different guys. How can you combine 'baby mama' with 'serving God'?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
only 15 heartbreaks she dey fear marriage. she no even fine sef the more reason more heartbreaks will still come in future. mumu girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by bentimein: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided
letusbepieces:
stop looking at her body, look at her character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by wordproof: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Amen...you sure never will.

Wait till that ur body begins to respond to law of gravitation... Then we will remind you of ur self inflicted curse.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Akowemoon(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
blogreporter:
'I Will Never Get Married'- Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Declares, Nigerians Blast Her

Ebiwali Gossip Blogger who claimed she's 21, in a facebook post has revealed that she will never get married, because she wants to use her body to serve God..
And Nigerians are bashing her on Facebook.. see below!

Cc: lalasticlala

Hmmm..this generation no respect home building anymore!..I wish you all the best Mrs blogger

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by bumi10(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
olosho - dem don use d*ck condemn her life

Instead she go talk truth, she carry God they cover

You won serve God and you won have child out of wedluck

This 22nd century girls no dey reason before they talk sha

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]it your life... choose what u know is best for you. ;Dit your life... choose what u know is best for you.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
blogreporter:
More
i like her back oo
who is she?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.