Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions (27476 Views)

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League / ‘PSG Can Stop Pogba’- Draxler Says Ahead Of Champions League Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by ozoneymcm: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Remimadrid:
Give me anybody in the premier league, even Man city, all na handicap to me. I go give them one goal down and still win.
And you are...........
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by oshe11: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
kennydotkom:
Stop throwing tantrum now

grin

Abeg no mind me.....

I 10_2 forgt somtimes grin
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by oshe11: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
if you get p.s.g , real madrid and bayern munich u would top shey

Tho it aint posibo by had it bn it is.....

With hazard #Noshaking
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by oshe11: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
BOMA2912:
Even Burnley??
Even Totenham
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Xfemt(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
MurderEnglish:
before I am man u fan, den, the selled my boy c.ronaldo. I vexed go Bakkar, dey selled my boy neyhman, I vexed com dey hate football. I learn small something, I will not die and be supportive team I will just supportive player.

Player I supportive
Messi (c.ronaldo boy)
Ronaldo (world best)
Neyhman (messi boy)
Pogba (otutu) grin
Modric
Ramos
Harzack
Rash Ford
Tha Monaco fly boy mmbape
Suarez
Benzene
Lacasera
Harry cane
Kante(my village boy)
Dem reached 100 I kannot mension all
corrected
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by kandyj(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelsea vs Madrid for champions league final
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Beemhan(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
maxit2:

Chelsea will beat you hands down. We know how to take care of Spanish teams. Ask Barca.
We handled them even at their peak (Eto, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Messi, e.t.c)
i remember an athletico madrid team beating you 4 nil... grin Abi that one no be spanish team? You think you're the only one that beat barca at their prime? Be deceiving yasef grin
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Beemhan(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kaybaba5:
Chelsea is not afraid of any team
I'm sure Chelsea has been thrashed by teams they're not afraid of. Bottom line is, you don't have to be afraid of any team to get thrashed grin
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by VargasVee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
17:24
POT ONE DONE AND DUSTED
Group A: Benfica

Group B: Bayern Munich

Group C: Chelsea

Group D: Juventus

Group E: Spartak Moscow

Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk

Group G: Monaco

Group H: Real Madrid
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by VargasVee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by VargasVee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by VargasVee(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
ATLETICO GET CHELSEA
Atletico Madrid get Group C - the same as Chelsea. Penny for Diego Costa's thou

LMAO grin
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by RegalD(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
MurderEnglish:
Kante(my village boy)
Ngolo Kante is now AGOLO KANTE
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
ozoneymcm:

And you are...........
Realmadrid. Best team in the world
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
kandyj:
Chelsea vs Madrid for champions league final
Una wan die, common atletico una no fit beat, una wan face me. insult
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nltaliban(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

LOL which team you support let's be specific cry

Real Madrid
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nltaliban:

Real Madrid

Nice one but I see surprises dis tournament
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nltaliban(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Nice one but I see surprises dis tournament
they will surprise themselves

Not Spanish clubs
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nltaliban:
they will surprise themselves

Not Spanish clubs

I see Chelsea winning ATM 4 dia group stage

1 Like

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by ozoneymcm: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:

Realmadrid. Best team in the world
Now I can agree with you
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by McBrooklyn(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2017
EmperorLee:
If dem born all of una well, make one of una no win that champions league come England. Sheybi una say make i no go disgrace una again, now i dey Europa dey spy una.

grin grin

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by EmperorLee(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

grin grin

Brooks cheesy why u kan troll me for early morning na cheesy
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by McBrooklyn(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
EmperorLee:

Brooks cheesy why u kan troll me for early morning na cheesy

LOL... Ah just say make drop something for my boss na... E plenty well well... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 24th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.