Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,389 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. (3643 Views)

What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! / Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing / My Relationship Is About Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is a long story and I've been awake exchanging emails with the dude since night(can't talk on phone for now), it's past 5am, haven't slept.

He lives in Canada, kinda religious (born again but I doubt the seriousness) met the wife on Facebook, a Unilag medical student then, dated online for awhile, went home, did introduction and bride price along with statutory wedding so as to file immigration documents.

The lady in question had a sugar daddy who was taking care of her needs (I don't know if he paid her school fees too) but introduced him to my guy as late dad's best friend and her mum was in the know. Papa even participated fully during the statutory wedding, even signed as a witness in one of the court affidavits. grin

As her visa was approved, my guy went home again, did church and trad weddings, took his bride and returned to Canada.

Two years later, Iyawo turn born again after one of the church programmes, came home and confessed her sins to the hubby.

Hubby learnt that even after the bride price, her sugar daddy was still sleeping with her and even advised her not to open legs again for my guy until after church wedding. The Papa punished her for sleeping with her husband and forcefully gave her anti pregnancy pills incase she took in for as she told him she slept with him without rubber.

Story plenty but dude is trying to keep "born againism" aside and threatening divorce. He's my immediate senior in secondary school and he initiated the mail to warn me to be careful.

I never knew Aristos have such power over young ladies , I'm still in shock.

True Story.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by thorpido(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm not a fan of hooking up a girl 'somewhere' and getting married to the person.I can only date and marry someone i see,know her home and background and her circle of friends.You met a unilag babe online? lipsrsealed
Your guy has a choice between ending the marriage or deciding if he can forgive her and start afresh if she's repentant.

2 Likes

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Chongaiman: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
@OP

With friends like you, who needs enemies?

2 Likes

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
na wao
so attractive naija babes for the plucking no dey canada ?
why hookup with a total stranger on facebook and go thru pains and stress.anyway na d guy own wahala cheesy be dat.

1 Like

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Young03(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Uni gini?

oh efuo muo

Oyibo women don finish for there,abi other afrikan ladies no dey there

odiegwu

5 Likes

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Young03(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Uni gini?

oh efuo muo

Oyibo women don finish for there,abi other afrikan ladies no dey there

odiegwu
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is why u don't reveal every of ur past deeds to ur spouse. What u don't know won't hurt u. Well its left for the hubby to decide on what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
He should forgive her na, old things have passed away and she is now a born again, abi his own born again no reach for forgiveness.

Why did she confess at the first place, she is just like those FoOls that returned their waec certificate cos they are now born again.

Ndi born again grin.

This scenario reminds of this innocent dude living abroad that is about marrying a top notch runs girl he met online.
E go clear for him eye after the wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
This is why u don't reveal every of ur past deeds to ur spouse. What u don't know won't hurt u. Well its left for the hubby to decide on what to do.
As in eh, its better to not let them know. Keeping it a secret is the best.

1 Like

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
As in eh, its better to not let them know. Keeping it a secret is the best.
. Some people won't learn. I don't understand. U must not confess to ur spouse to show u ve repented,just confess to God. Chikena.Me I won't even tell my spouse Nd even if she wants to tell me hers,I will decline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
thorpido:
I'm not a fan of hooking up a girl 'somewhere' and getting married to the person.I can only date and marry someone i see,know her home and background and her circle of friends.You meet a unilag babe online? lipsrsealed
Your guy has a choice between ending the marriage or deciding if he can forgive her and start afresh if she's repentant.
What about Unilag babes?
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by thorpido(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ishilove:

What about Unilag babes?
Were you one?

They're hot,that's what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Oladimejyy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Unilag babe?

7 Likes

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by ikp120(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
When I tell you folks that these hoes ain't loyal at all una go think say na normal talk.

Gucci over pussy any day mehn! cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Apina(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
This one is strong. Where I find fault with this whole issue is the part which involved her going back to d old man even after her bride price had been paid. I don't know why she chose to reveal it to her husband, only God knows.
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by toyoC1(f): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Another CMUL slut...
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
sad
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by yhemster(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Importing spouses from Nigeria by those in Diaspora is always a very risky venture. What you get are extreme of both sides, the few lucky ones are extremely lucky and envious while the majority of unlucky ones continuously regrets their decisions for many years later. Some may not even recover till death calls.
**Ur friend should try forgive if the marriage has been good so far and he's convinced that the wife will continuously remain loyal after this confession.
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Apina:
This one is strong. Where I find fault with this whole issue is the part which involved her going back to d old man even after her bride price had been paid. I don't know why she chose to reveal it to her husband, only God knows.
The part that got me too. Maybe she was under a spell, I dont trust those old pot bellied men. Well, this is simply to give guys heads up. I've prayed that God gives them His peace and I've advised him to forgive. Everyone has a past.
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
thorpido:
Were you one?

They're hot,that's what i mean.
twerking hot they are grin

1 Like

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Apina:

He has worked her brain...
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is one of the problems of cyber love. It frequently ends in tragedy because people are not often who they portray themselves to be online

This is a strong case I must confess
I have never witnessed anything like this before, but I suggest that the guy does whatever he feels is right.

If I was the one, I will like to know the entire story before thinking about forgiving her. I will also like to hear from the mom since she knew about it.

The sole reason why I may forgive her is that she came to me and I didn't find out myself
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
I made a comment on this kinda sugar daddy arrangement, some guys came for my head...calling me olosho.
https://www.nairaland.com/3855938/man-proposes-girlfriend-birthday-party#57441696

Instead of them to read, learn and be more careful...it happens everyday.

This is a really painful situation. Whatever would make him feel better. He should not rush any decision though...
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Lalas247(f): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is so normal ... heard too many stories about unilag babes n Aristos
This is why I say really know a person inside and out before u sign dotted line lol
He wants divorce she is in Canada ... you better tell your friend to get a very very good lawyer because he can be left without a home at the end of this

It's sad but reality of some ladies this is why long distance online dating and all that can be tricky someone else be warming the bed after he or she tells u goodnight ..
he has to take that L .... she has confessed but the thing is right until wedding she was still sleeping with him after u have secured papers marriage everything .... please don't be fooled by that God crap a lot use that to prey on your good nature ..

So na today She wan confess Na so

1 Like

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by agbonkamen(f): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
What is the guy's business with her past affairs before he met her. The lady should have kept mute and face her new self.

2 Likes

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Lalas247(f): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
agbonkamen:
What is the guy's business with her past affairs before he met her. The lady should have kept mute and face her new self.
What past affairs did u read it at all
Where she was still sleeping with him after Visa and traditional .. and was told by her sugar not to have sex with her husband to be

2 Likes

Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:
I made a comment on this kinda sugar daddy arrangement, some guys came for my head...calling me olosho.
https://www.nairaland.com/3855938/man-proposes-girlfriend-birthday-party#57441696

Instead of them to read, learn and be more careful...it happens everyday.

This is a really painful situation. Whatever would make him feel better. He should not rush any decision though...
haha married man does expensive party for side chick while d main bf proposes to her at d party grin grin
so epic grin grin grin
if dat story is real i doubt if such action would sit well wit d married man grin
for all u know dat maried man might have used all the money meant for his children"s school fees to sponsor dat birthday party grin
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:
This is so normal ... heard too many stories about unilag babes n Aristos
This is why I say really know a person inside and out before u sign dotted line lol
He wants divorce she is in Canada ... you better tell your friend to get a very very good lawyer because he can be left without a home at the end of this

It's sad but reality of some ladies this is why long distance online dating and all that can be tricky someone else be warming the bed after he or she tells u goodnight ..
he has to take that L .... she has confessed but the thing is right until wedding she was still sleeping with him after u have secured papers marriage everything .... please don't be fooled by that God crap a lot use that to prey on your good nature ..

So na today She wan confess Na so
thats why many young hustling babes in naija are hunting for abroad based magas.so dey can get hooked up and wen they settle down there they sue for divorce and take over the man"s property.sharpness at its best.
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Lalas247(f): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

thats why many young hustling babes in naija are hunting for abroad based magas.so dey can get hooked up and wen they settle down there they sue for divorce and take over the man"s property.sharpness at its best.
Men especially when the law favours women more .....and if she has a child hmm they take more
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Too bad. Atleast she gave her life to Christ and she couldn't live with d guilt... Let her dance to d consequences of her bad decision. I hope d guy forgives though
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Men especially when the law favours women more .....and if she has a child hmm they take more
yea i know about it.the naija guys who spent all their lives abroad are the ones who fall into this trap because they tend to believe these false fantastic tales about the innocence about home based babes grin.dem no know say na bados plenty here grin.so wen dem search internet for homebased wife na so one strong runz babe go jus clamp dem grin
Re: Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. by Angy55(f): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Some girls get mind. After traditional marriage she was still sleeping with the man. This is wickedness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Cartoon About Kiss Daniel Leaving His Record Label / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Ashawo Joints In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.