Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 PM

Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? (943 Views)

Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by woye77: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2010
okay, take this scenario, a lady in your workplace likes you and she is highly placed - i.e. a boss - she likes you and has tried several times to lure you to bed but you have cleverly avoided going to bed with her. she has now summed up courage to tell you she has romantic feelings for you but you are not keen on going out with her since you are in a stable relationship and u don't want to double date - how do you tell her you are not interested in her without bruising her ego? advice plsĀ 
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2010
Tell her you are a born again Christian that Jesus will be angry with you if u get involve in such act.Then start giving he tracts. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by r231(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2010
tell her you are in a serious relationship and tell her to put herself in your friend's shoe
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
Dont tell her that cos she may not even care if u have a serious gf or married. Just tell her u r not interested in her cos it is ungodly .Am sure she will have second thot abt it.
Hope she doesnt have any say concerning ur job cos the more reason u cant tell her u have a serious Gf.
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by r231(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2010
nikkykay:

Dont tell her that cos she may not even care if u have a serious gf or married. Just tell her u r not interested in her cos it is ungodly .Am sure she will have second thot abt it.
Hope she doesnt have any say concerning your job cos the more reason u cant tell her u have a serious Gf.

i thought they said that THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. didn't knw it has boundaries cheesy grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by oluclem(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2010
preach to her on the danger of adultery
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
be straight and direct to her, you should say:

MISS, I THINK YOU ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND I AM FLATTERED BUT I HAVE SOMEONE IN MY LIFE THAT I LOVE DEARLY AND, IF YOU PUT YOURSELF IN HER SHOES, I AM SURE YOU WOULDNT WANT ME TO DO YOU LIKE THAT.
ALSO I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY SO PLEASE LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by mamagee3(f): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2010
Tell her plain and simple!
Shouldn't be a big deal
. tongue
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by AniLee(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

be straight and direct to her, you should say:

MISS, I THINK YOU ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND I AM FLATTERED BUT I HAVE SOMEONE IN MY LIFE THAT I LOVE DEARLY AND, IF YOU PUT YOURSELF IN HER SHOES, I AM SURE YOU WOULDNT WANT ME TO DO YOU LIKE THAT.
ALSO I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY SO PLEASE LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.

couldnt agree more
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by stillgrds(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2010
Go in tears before her and use pigin English to say -

Madam, i beg you
I use God beg u
the wahala go pass me
I beg you. Make you forgive me.
if to say I never marry/get person I wan marry, na you e for be.
But as e come be now, i beg. no vex. my body want am but d wahala go too much for me.

The tears will convince her and she will leave you alone. she go bow say man dey cry for her advances. she go run cos she go feel say this one no go fit satisfy me. - shock treatment of cause.
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by Freiburger(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2010
As i let her know plainly about my no interest, i 'll also find a significant way to improve my causual friendship with her by inviting out sometimes and engaging her in common hobbies that both of us might love doing.
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by toosoon(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2010
Report her to ur mum grin grin cool
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by Freiburger(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2010
too_soon:

Report her to your mum grin grin cool

And then? grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by H2O2: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2010
Assert yourself dude, just drive home the point. You have to be frank. Don't reject her rudely, but also don't embellish your rejection with compliments and other such shenanigans that may send her the wrong message.
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by toosoon(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2010
Freiburger:

And then? grin grin grin

take your mum's advice wink
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by zerocool(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2010
Simply tell her u are hiv positive, That shld work some wonders or worse still make u lose ur work, Double edged sword trick. Goodluck, Jonathan.
Re: Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? by omega25red(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2010
just remeber what the last girl who turned you down said and say the same thing

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do, If You Were In His Shoes? / Should She Help Him ? / How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.