Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps (1499 Views)

Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by VastfinderBlog(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017

Self acclaimed king of Snapchat, Bobrisky has deleted his infamous Snapchat account and his now asking viewers to pay a subscription fee of N10,000 in order to view his new premium account. See his post below.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/bobrisky-moves-to-premium-on-snapchat.html

cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Seun, MissyB3
Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by kingxsamz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
This guy abi girl is a monster....
see im ugly face....
this is the main reason why you should always wear a condom before having sex...so as to prevent something like this from happening...
the people who'll pay to view his snapchat really need help...cus I wonder who in his right senses would waste 10k just to view this idiot...
abeg I wan ask...
who be Bobrisky father and mother?...they need serious flogging

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by 9jaBabeOfficial: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
If your father had not cum that day, we won't be suffering this...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by selch(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
awon oshi,! 10000 naira for what? apostle must hear this,! after paying that 10000naira any of d follower complain about recession or anything thunder fall on am.
Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
VastfinderBlog:

Self acclaimed king of Snapchat, Bobrisky has deleted his infamous Snapchat account and his now asking viewers to pay a subscription fee of N10,000 in order to view his new premium account. See his post below.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/bobrisky-moves-to-premium-on-snapchat.html

cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Seun, MissyB3

some mumu will pay still
Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by samsono30: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
This guy is a fool. I will rather use 10,000 to Bleep ashawo, chop suya and beer.
Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by zagadat1: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Over 350 people have subscribed to this guy/girls premium snap and that means he's 3.5million naira richer. Who are these people that follow this guy don't they have something better to do with their money?
Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by Tamarapetty(f): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
burn me alive if i try such! i'd rather use that 10k to buy rat poison for aso rock

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tamarapetty:
burn me alive if i try such! i'd rather use that 10k to buy rat poison for aso rock
Hilarious
Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by MrRhymes101(m): 2:06am On Aug 25, 2017
I have a female friend that likes this guy o! Asin she is a big fan. Wouldn't be surprised if she pays

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sets Instagram On Fire As Fans Go Gaga After She Posted This Her Pic / Skin Care Expert And Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Unveils Clothing Line / Buy Real Youtube Subscribers And Enjoy Good Web Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.