Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason (628 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / My Donation To Govt Not Reason For My Committee Appointment - Ali Baba / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by vedaxcool(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by okasebe(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
IPOB = PEACE
Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by vedaxcool(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
okasebe:
IPOB = PEACEISS and Violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by MalcoImX: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pls mind yourself Mr. Kunu.
Did Obj reply you when you say you'll wipe out his family, or did Buhari talk to you when you say he's a mad man?
If for your side you have no respect for elders, it's not like that in other places.
Obj and Buhari no bi your mates
They will never lower themselves to exchange words with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by DabuIIIT: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by ideynl1: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Abi

1 Like

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by Jesusloveyou: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Very funny universe.
Their supreme leader is begging small buhari of zoo

3 Likes

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by MalcoImX: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
obamabinladen:

Shataaap, Odi and Zakibiam were wiped out by OBJ without showing respect for the elders there. Buhari insulted Ndi Igbo without showing respect for their elders, calling them 5%. If you still regard obj that raped his daughter Inlaw to coma as your elder, sorry for your stupdty.

I've made my point: That eminent persons don't talk to anybody that has 'useless' his life. Kunu should go somewhere and find relevance, maybe FFK, Fayose, or Omokri, not with Obj and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by vedaxcool(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
DabuIIIT:

grin

See painment e pain am wella come enter am like pepper wey enter suya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by DabuIIIT: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
vedaxcool:
See painment e pain am wella come enter am like pepper wey enter suya
ekute4sallah grin

Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops Or 'Chop I Chop' - Suya & Asun Contractor As Seen In Lagos / Nigeria Will Burn If I’m Rearrested- Nnamdi Kanu Threatens FG / APC National Redline And Animal Cruelty (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.