Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

THE BLACKMAIL - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE BLACKMAIL (18410 Views)

Overcoming Emotional Blackmail / The Blackmail Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Greg and Nadia has been dating for 4 years,everything changed immediately he left the country for UK. His parents riches always gets into his head and behaves like a worthless piece of crap. He feels that Nadia can never live without him,so he always ridicules the love she has for him. About a month ago she called him and a young girl picked the call and warned her to stay away Greg. Nadia vowed never call to or have anything to him.
"Hey beautiful" she heard alex voice from behind.
"Is everything okay?".
"Yeah baby I'm fine, I'll be with you soon".
"Are you sure?".
"Yes I am, just gimme a minute".
Nadia was a bit stunned and guilty about what she did. But she felt great knowing that Greg heard everything.
"Who was that Nadia? Who are you talking to?"
"It's none of your business greg".
"Oh yes it is, now I know why you have been avoiding me and not picking my calls.. You have been tasting other dicks that's why you think you can talk to me anyhow right? Nadia is that it? Answer me God damn it!!!" He screamed.
"Yes Greg,yes that's it. That's my fiancé and we are getting married very soon". Nadia lied. "At least I have the dignity not to lie about him and we both love each other. So please do me a huge favor and don't ever call me again. You already said that it's over,so let it stay that way. If you call me again,I will give you the biggest insult of your life.. Bloody fool" Nadia ended the call while he was still screaming at her.
She stood still for a minute, let out a sigh of relief and started sobbing silently when she felt Alex's hand on her shoulder. He gently turned her to face him and held her while she quietly sobbed on his shoulders.
"He's not worth it baby, he's not". She sobbed even more and wished that she had realized all this while.
Alex gave her a towel to wipe her face and a glass of cold water, the water helped, then he sat beside her on the bed. She pulled him close and kissed him,he resisted at first but later kissed her back. She was lost in the moment of passion as her hands were all over him. She tried to undo his shorts and slip her hands in but he stopped her... She pulled back and looked at him.
"Not like this, you are not in the right frame of mind, I don't want you to do something that you will later regret".
"Yeah you are right. I'm really sorry I went too far".
"No, don't say that. I understand how you Feel". He said...
Nadia was so mad at herself, she turned and faced the wall and sobbed, what was she turning into. She hated herself for ever loving Greg.
"I want to go home". She said amidst tears. Alex came to lie beside her while cuddling her from the back.
"'I just want to go home,please". Nadia shouted.
"You're not going anywhere, you're home". Nadia tried to stand up but he held her. She tried to push him and kept fighting him till she was tired. She sobbed louder, he drew her close and placed her head on his chest.

2 Likes

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Nadia cried till she could cry no more. She was mourning all the years she wasted with Greg. Alex stood up and ran a warm bath for her then came into the room undressed her, picked her up and placed her in the bathtub. She could see the bulge from his shorts but he avoided eye contact with her and told her, he will be in the room. Alexander was looking all sexy in boxer shorts when Nadia came into the room to cuddle him, what kinda married man still has 6packs,she laid her head on his broad shoulders silently. She wanted to ask about his wife but they have had enough drama for one night so she kept quiet.
There was a knock on the door, it was the maid. She came in with ice cream and steaming hot grilled chicken.
"Let's eat" he said.
"But it's late and I don't like eating late". She protested.
He laughed at her "You can use the gym in the Morning. If you are scared of adding weight".
Well Nadia had a soft spot for ice cream. They ate,chatted,laughed. kissed and cuddled all night It was the best feeling in the world. Nadia was so happy about it.
In the morning after she got ready to go home,alex asked her if she needed anything. She didn't say anything to him,she was used to buying things for herself. No man has ever bought anything for her before. Alex was the first man to do so.
"Baby you have to tell me these things so that I can help in my own little way, I don't want you looking outside, I want to take care of you and treat you right. I don't want you to lack anything at all".
"Uhm I would like to expand my food store. Add more things to it. I would be more than happy if you can help me with that".
"Okay if that's exactly what you want, I'll transfer 2 million naira into your account. Is that enough?".
"Yes it's more than enough"
"Promise me that you won't hesitate to call me whenever you need anything. Promise?"
"I promise, thank you". He offered to take her shop but she refused that she has to go home and change before heading to her shop. Alex finally convinced her to take one of his cars that the driver will always be around to drive her to anywhere she wanted but she insisted on driving herself because she feels guilty bothering someone old enough to be her father or uncle. Alex agreed and gave her one of his cars. She felt so good driving a car,she thanked God for bringing Alex into her life.
She drove out of the compound headed home,changed her clothes and drove to her shop.
Her girls were surprised to see their madam driving an expensive car. Sales for that day went well. She decided to start looking for a bigger place for her business.
She was lucky to find a place and she paid in full. It was bigger,spacious and also had a office for her. It was an already made store,so it took her 3-4 days to finally move over there and settle down. She decorated the office to her taste and everywhere in the shop was well organized.
She was so happy that her relationship with Alex was going well. Alex also sent more money to her to buy more goods for her business. Her food store became very successful and popular.
But all that Joy and happiness was cut short when bad things started happening to Nadia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR

*2 WEEKS LATER*
Ngozi got a call from Nadia to come to her shop and she was crying bitterly on the phone,luckily it was lunch time so she quickly picked her bag and headed straight for Nadia's shop. She got down from her car and saw that people gathered around Nadia's food store. She got close to the shop and saw that Nadia was crying on the floor. She rushed to her side.
"Babe what happened? You scared me on the phone. Why are you crying?".
"Ng thank God you are here. I am finished,look at my food store. It is totally empty". Nadia said amidst tears.
"Babe please calm down and explain everything to me".
"Some hooligans wrecked my shop last night... I came to the shop this morning and saw that people gathered at the front of the shop. I got closer and saw that everything in the shop was stolen. Ngozi my enemies have finally ruined my happiness. I tried calling your number but it wasn't going through. I just came back from police station now".
"Calm down please. Did they steal money?"
"No luckily I took the money with me to the house yesterday..So i went to the bank,deposited the money,before coming here. I'm just happy that my money wasn't stolen but those goods were worth close to 3million. Oh God I'm finished".
"Babe please calm down,stand up and let's go home. Stop crying na. Please enter my car and wait for me... Give me your car keys". Nadia gave ngozi her car keys and waited for her in the car but she was still crying.
Ngozi gave the car keys to the delivery boy that works for Nadia to drive her car behind them. She came back,put on the car engine and drove off while the delivery boy was driving Nadia's car behind them.
They got home and ngozi collected the car keys from the boy,gave him some cash to transport home. "Make sure you lock up the shop before you go home".
"Alright ma.. Tell madam I'm going".
"I will bye". Ngozi locked the gate and went back to her car but Nadia had already gone into the house. She locked the car and went inside to meet Nadia still crying.
"Girlfriend stop this na,you are hurting my feelings. Have you called Alex to tell him?".
"No I haven't, he traveled to Canada to meet his parents and finalize his divorce". Nadia said amidst tears.
"It's alright baby girl,just stop crying. Go and take your bath while I make something for you to eat".
"No I'm not hungry".
"Don't tell me that,you have to eat something even though it's small".
Nadia protested but Ngozi didn't agree,she finally gave in and ate small jollof rice immediately she finished freshening up. Nadia entered her room and slept off till the following day.
She woke up with a very serious headache. Ngozi came into her room with paracetamol and water.
"Here take this,I knew you would definitely wake up with a terrifying headache". Nadia collected the medicine and water,took it,gave it back and laid down back.
"Are you feeling much better now?"
Nadia nodded her head and sat up.. "I really don't know what to do. I'm suppose to supply people goods next week. The money in my bank account won't be enough to supply those goods and I can't pay them back because I used the money in buying those goods."
"Babe I understand you. What about if you ask for a loan?"
"Babe you know I don't like doing such a thing. I hate it and what collateral do I have? I can't use the car because it's not mine yet.. Alex gave it to me before he travelled".
"Don't worry we will find a solution before next week. Okay?"
"I pray so too dear".
"We will,just be positive".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Hey everyone please don't forget to drop your comments and opinions.. It will make feel good... Follow because I will be updating every time.
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
It's been one week since the robbery and there was still no solution. She tried borrowing cash from her friends but nobody could help her not even Ngozi. She became restless and she hasn't even heard from alex since he traveled.. She tried calling his number but it was still switched off. People were on her neck and she has refused picking their calls or answering the door whenever a stranger comes to knock on her door when Ngozi was not around. She was hiding from everyone.
She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't notice Ngozi coming in. Ngozi tapped her on shoulder and brought her out from her thoughts.
"Don't tell me you are still worried? Didn't I tell you that I will find a solution for you? So please be cheerful".
"You really found a solution? Please just tell me".
"I will, let's just have our dinner first. Okay?"
Nadia nodded her head and felt relaxed that her friend has found out a solution for her. They ate their dinner of Efo riro and fufu quietly. Ngozi packed up the plates to the kitchen,she washed them and came back to the sitting room to join nadia.
"So tell me what's this solution? Because I'm so desperate right now.. I can't even go out because I don't want my customers to arrest me".
"Just chill..You remember Alhaji Yusuf?"
"Mtcheeew please talk about something important and leave Alhaji out of this".
"Well my friend, Alhaji is the solution".
"What? How? You want me to sleep with him? No way,for crying out loud Ngozi you know that I'm dating Alex".
"Please hold it there,where's the alex? I can't see him anywhere. Alex suddenly disappeared into thin air.. You haven't heard from him for 3 weeks now and you are here talking about alex.. Mtcheeew". Ngozi hissed and folded her hands.
"But do I have to sleep him? At least he can borrow me the money and I will pay him back when I'm back on my feet... Alex might even be back by then".
"You don't always wait for someone to talk before you conclude.. What other solution do you think I was talking about?"
"Oh I thought you wanted me to sleep with him?"
"Of course not,I have already spoken to him and he promised to give you the money. All you have to do is go to his place and collect the money.. He refused giving me the money,he said you must be the one to collect it yourself".
" Alright fine,I will go and collect the money. Are you happy now?".
"Now you are talking, just let me know when you are ready and I will give you his address".
"Uhm can we go together tomorrow? I don't trust him".
"Can you stop acting childish? You know that I'm going to the office tomorrow. Please Naddy just go,collect the money and settle those that you are owing".
"Alright fine,I will go. Just give me his address".
"Okay I will. Just do this and get this trouble out of your head. He won't ask you for sex,so don't worry about that". Ngozi happily wrote down the address of Alhaji and gave it to Nadia.
"Here you go,that's his address.. He's expecting you tomorrow by 2pm".
"Alright thanks dear,I really do appreciate. I will pay him back once I have enough cash or when Alex gets back from his trip".
"Sure no problem". They both hugged each other and went to their various rooms to sleep.

1 Like

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2017
CHAPTER FIVE

The next day by 1:30pm,Nadia got ready to leave for Alhaji's house. She entered her car and drove out of the compound. She followed the instructions on the address and got to Alhaji's mansion. She came down from her car,locked it and knocked on the gate. The gateman answered her and asked her who she was looking for.
"I'm looking for Alhaji Yusuf".
"Okay wait make I go tell am,abeg wetin be your name?"
"Please tell him Nadia".
The gateman left her to wait there and came back 10 minutes later. He ushered her into the house and left.
Nadia waited for Alhaji for almost 30 minutes until the maid brought her a drink. She thanked her and drank it because she was so thirsty. Immediately she drank the juice,she started having a weird feeling,she couldn't explain. She felt dizzy and her vision was becoming blurry. She saw two people coming towards her,they were trying to carry her. She tried to fight back but she was too weak. The last thing she remembered was someone carrying and she passed out.
Nadia woke up 3 hours later with a throbbing headache,she opened her eyes and saw herself in a room,her eyelids felt heavy and she couldn't open them properly. She tried to recall what happened to her,she managed to open her eyes and stand up. She looked around her,it wasn't even her room,she looked at her and saw that she was naked. She screamed her lungs out and Alhaji rushed into the room.
"Oh my princess, you are finally awake. How are you?"
"Alhaji what did you do to me? Why am I naked on your bed? Where are my clothes? Alhaji answer me now". Nadia screamed.
"Baby calm down,I really enjoyed myself" Alhaji said licking his lips.
"You are wicked and it will never be well with you. Stupid old man". Nadia came down from the bed,wore her clothes,picked her bag and ran away from the room crying.
"Baby you don't need the money again?" Alhaji brought out the money to show Nadia.
"Alhaji may God punish you there... You can keep your filthy money".
Nadia said and ran out of the compound. She entered the car,placed her head on the steering and started sobbing.
"Oh God what did I do? Why did I come here? I told Ngozi that I don't want to go but she won't listen to me".
She cleaned her eyes and drove back home. She got home and ran into her room. She locked the door and started crying all over again.
Her phone rang,it was Ngozi calling. She refused to pick her calls and fell asleep.
Nadia's phone rang and it woked her up.. She checked the caller,it was Alex calling her. She bursted into tears again and ignored the calls.

1 Like

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Someone was knocking on Nadia's room door,it was Ngozi but she got no response.
"Babe are you back? Please come out if you are in there".
Nadia finally opened her door,Ngozi saw that her eyes were so red.
"What do you want?" Nadia asked.
"Naddy what happened? Why are you looking like this?".
"You want to know what happened abi.. I told you that I don't trust that man but you wouldn't listen to me. You felt I was being ungrateful and I didn't want to accept your help. Now see what your advice has caused me".
"Naddy what are you talking about?".
"Ngozi Alhaji had sex with me without my knowledge. He drugged the drink that his maid gave me and I fell unconscious".
"Jesus!!!!" Ngozi shouted and covered her mouth. "Babe I'm so sorry,I didn't know" Ngozi cried along with Nadia.
"I'm really sorry,please forgive me. I swear I didn't know that he was planning that".
Nadia rested her head on Ngozi's shoulder and cried. Ngozi consoled her until she fell asleep for the second time.
Nadia's phone rang again, ngozi checked the caller,it was Alex. She answered the call and told him that Nadia was sleeping that he should call back the following day.
Nadia woke up the next morning, she stood up and went into the bathroom to freshen up. She needed to go to the hospital for check up,she needs to be 100% that she's safe from infection and pregnancy. She wore a pink flowery flowing gown,picked her handbag and left the house for the hospital.
The drive to the hospital was taking longer because of the traffic. Her phone rang,she checked it and it was Alex. She felt guilty for not picking his calls yesterday but she wouldn't tell Alex about the incident either because Alhaji Yusuf might harm him if Alex tries anything foolish with him. She decided to put the past behind her and move on.
"Hello baby" She answered.
"How's my princess?"
"I'm not good at all,so much has happened to me ever since you traveled".
"What happened? Talk to me princess".
"I can't wait tell you now,I'm actually driving to the hospital".
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine,I'm just going to see a friend that was admitted there". She lied.
"Okay dear. I will come over to the house once I'm done with my office work".
"Oh really? That's so sweet of you.. Alright honey I will see you later".
Nadia disconnected the call and focused on her driving to the hospital. She finally got there and parked her car. She headed straight for the receptionist unit. Luckily her friend Amanda is a doctor there.
Amanda, Nadia and Ngozi were close friends in secondary school back in Enugu,Amanda was 3 classes ahead of them before she traveled out of the country to further her education. She came back into the country a year ago to take care of her father's private hospital in Lagos.
"Hello good morning, I'm here to see Doctor Amanda Onyebuchi".
"Do you have an appointment with her?". The Nurse asked.
"Yes I do. She's expecting me".
"Okay hold on,let me tell her that you are here".
"Okay".
The nurse pressed the intercom,spoke on the phone for 2 minutes and told nadia to follow her. She ushered her into Amanda's office and told her to wait.

1 Like

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Nadia nodded her head and brought out her phone. She noticed that there was a message on it. She checked it and saw an alert of 5 million naira from Alhaji Yusuf. She was so angry but she couldn't send it back because she doesn't have his account details. How am I going to return this money back to him? She thought to herself. She was still thinking when Amanda walked in. They both hugged each other and sat down.
"You sounded so worried last night when you called me,is everything alright?"
"Amanda nothing is alright.. I'm scared for my life because of the awful incident that happened to me yesterday".
"What do you mean? What happened?"
Nadia calmed down and narrated the whole incident to Amanda, who was at the verge of crying but was very angry.
"So that's exactly what happened".
"Why didn't you call me? I would have given you that money without any hesitation".
"I couldn't get through to you..I called you but your number was switched off".
"Wait when was that?".
"Last week Thursday".
"Oh dear,I actually traveled to Abuja that day for a surgery".
"No wonder,now I'm here for a check up. I need to be sure that there's no trace of infection or getting pregnant for that disgusting old man".
"When was the last time you saw your period?"
"Uhm that was 2 weeks ago".
"Then you have absolutely nothing to worry.. Pregnancy is out of it but we will still do a check up".
"Okay".
A nurse came in and took a sample of Nadia's blood to take it to the lab.
"Make sure you do it first,it's an emergency".
"Okay Doctor".
The nurse left the office with the blood sample.
Amanda turned to see a worried look on Nadia's face. She touched her hands and assured her that everything will be fine.
Nadia decided to tell Amanda about the money.. "Babe can you imagine that foolish man transferred the money to me even after I told him not to".
"What? That man has no shame at all. But wait,how did he get your account details?"
"That's something I really don't understand because I never gave it to him".
"Are you sure Ngozi didn't give it to him?"
"Nah I don't think so,besides Ngozi doesn't have my account details".
"Hmm don't be so sure.. I don't trust that girl one bit".
Amanda has never liked Ngozi,they were always at each other's throat when she was still in Nigeria.. Amanda was more free and friendly with Nadia because their families were very close especially their fathers.
"Come on Mandy,give the girl a break.. You never liked her one bit.. She's not the one but I will have to look for a way to send this money back to that bastard".
"It's alright dear".
They were both still chatting and laughing when the nurse came back to the office with the lab result. Nadia's face changed immediately she saw the piece of paper. The nurse left the office after dropping the paper.
Amanda opened the paper and smiled.
"I told you not to worry about anything, the results said that you are clean. So babe wipe away that worried look".
"Thank you so much dear,you don't know how happy I am just hearing that from you".
"It's alright dear,so take good care of yourself and about the money. Since you don't have the idiot's account details.. All you have to do is go to bank,I'm sure they will find a solution for you".
"Thank you so much,I will do that immediately I leave here now".
"So how's Alex?"
"Oh he's fine,he just came back into the country yesterday".
"But you need to tell him,I'm sure he will understand".
"Yeah I guess you are right. Take care and bye".
They both said their goodbyes and nadia left the hospital happy and relieved.
Nadia headed straight for the bank.. She went straight to the manager's office after requesting to see him.

3 Likes

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2017
"Good morning Miss Okonkwo". The bank manager greeted.
"Good morning manager"
"So how can we help you this lovely morning?"
"Actually I have a small request.. I received an alert today and the money is totally useless to me,so I want to return the money back but I don't have his details and also don't want him to feel bad about it too".
"In other words,you want to return the money?"
"Yes exactly.. Please help me out".
"So how much did the person send to you?"
"5 million naira".
"Okay hold on".
The bank manager made several calls and they were able to get Alhaji Yusuf's bank details. The transfer was successfully done and Nadia was happy about it. Amanda's advice brought happiness into Nadia's life.. Now she doesn't owe anybody anymore.
"Done"
"Thank you so much Manager, I really do appreciate".
She thanked him and left the bank for her home. While driving down to her place,her phone rang so she parked at the road side to pick the call. It was an unknown number. She answered the call
"Hello who is this?"
"Hello am I speaking to Miss Nadia Ifunanya Okonkwo?"
"Yes you are, who are you?"
"I'm the bank manager from Zenith Bank. You came this morning to complain about the money that was mistakenly sent to your account".
"Oh yes,now I remember. Hope there's no problem?"
"Well a young lady came here claiming to be your sister and demanding that we withdraw the supposed 5 million and give it to her. That you sent her,she even has your bank details... Although we have settled it but we wanted you to know about the situation on ground".
"I never sent anybody to collect any money.. Thank you so much for letting me know... Can you describe the person for me?"
"Well she's dark in complexion,chubby and tall".
"She doesn't even fit into the description of my little sister.Alright thank you so much for alerting me".
"You are welcome madam,have a lovely day".
"Yeah you too". Nadia disconnected and became confused.
What's going on? She asked herself. She sighed and continued her driving to the road that leads to her street. She got home, pulled off her shoes and sat down.
"Pheeeeeew what a day!!!" Her mind drifted off to the happenings of yesterday and today..
Who's the lady posing as my sister? Thank God i returned that money,I would have been in big trouble now... She thought to herself.
"Gosh I need a cold shower asap".
Nadia took her bag,shoes and headed straight for her bedroom.

4 Likes

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice update. Thanks
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by leocollins(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice story bae
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by ftosino(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2017
thanks for the updatessss,
i guess Ngozi Is the Dangerous Friend.
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2017
ftosino:
thanks for the updatessss,
i guess Ngozi Is the Dangerous Friend.

Lol we shall see about that..
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by adontcare(f): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wow. See fresh fish pepper soup o shocked ah lemme relax with one bottle of star, sweet story here o
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by adontcare(f): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
onometee:
Please click the follow button, like and comment...

I will be dropping each chapter everyday.. Chapter two comes up tomorrow..

This is actually my first story... I have about 3 stories to complete... A Dangerous Friend is my first complete story..

Thanks for reading smiley
for a start, I think u are really doing a great job. Well done
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by GODSMILEFOREVER: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nice story. It would have been better with a hidden title, my suggestion though.
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Nice story. It would have been better with a hidden title, my suggestion though.

Coming up with a title was a problem... But I already gave it a new title on okadabooks

1 Like

Re: THE BLACKMAIL by ladySuperb(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
wow,!!!
a nice story u have here.
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by Ebydarling: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nice story but the title gave the story away too early.
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by Flashylily(f): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nice story,enjoying it
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by ftosino(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2017
Zeal42811:
This is Great news for you. The New season is here and I'm ready to make your wishes come through. Check out our previous success story.. Check details below.
excuse me, this is not the right thread for this, go to sports to post these
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by tens4real(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2017
shewrite
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by Streetmade(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2017
wow! aunty ur story don reach front page oh
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by heryoub22(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Huh. Nice story
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by Chumzypinky(f): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2017
Ngozi the little snake. Ride on dear. I'm solidly behind u
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by GODSMILEFOREVER: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Where is today's update?
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by adontcare(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lemme comment b4 reading 4 where onometee story is, there I am also kiss oh! I thought this was a new story. The Blackmail is also a good tittle.
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by Chumzypinky(f): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
onometee:

Coming up with a title was a problem... But I already gave it a new title on okadabooks
so its not to be completed here?
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
New update coming up

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting, I'm so busy with my blog...
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
adontcare:
Lemme comment b4 reading 4 where onometee story is, there I am also kiss oh! I thought this was a new story. The Blackmail is also a good tittle.

Lol thanks, it's a new story... Although it's complete
Re: THE BLACKMAIL by onometee(f): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:
so its not to be completed here?

I will try and complete it here.... But the complete story is on okadabooks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka: Much Ado About Plane Seats By Deji Yesufu / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 88th Birthday Today / Chinua Achebe Signing A Copy Of His Book 'Anthills Of Savanna' (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.