Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy (16831 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Deranged -A tale of Love and Obsession. / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
EPISODE 1
Am inside the class sitting down gently, we are having out second lecture that day which account, the teacher ask one of the girls in class a question the girl stand up and was just looking like a lost ship inside the market. after standing for like 5 min of and cracking of brain the teacher ask another person that one also didn't know the answer I raise up my hand like the boss am i. you can abuse me that i like i too know, that why am always exceptional in school and being the best student. being his first time teaching out class he look at me form head to toe like a dummy and ask for my name I told him and answer the question without missing a word . all eyes are just on me after I answer the question the girl he ask the question earlier come to my front and plant a deep French kiss to my lip as I was about to receive the blessing she share to me I felt an UN resounding slap at my back.

I open my eye back to life and discovered am only dreaming, I was still looking around when I felt another slap to my cheek, all my brain come back to normal instantly and I saw my brother staring at me with a funny look

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
EPISODE 2
My brother left me, i wear one of one kembe trouser and my worn out singlet i enter the parlor and see my pman sintting down with pako (local tothbrush) in his mouth my mom is not there with him i great him and he just look me with one killer i eye chai my own don bust weting i do dis man this elemomo nah me: good morning papa
Pman: ori eti buru omo ale jakujaku mi o ibi ti iya ti ri e gbewa wo ago. Ago me lo ni
(your head is not correct b-----d boy i dont know where you mom brought you fro what is the time there)
Me: am sorry papa
Pman: sorry for your self yous suppose to fetch water in this house and go to the farm for me you are just wakin up around 11pm if i did not sent your brother to come and wake you up nko
Me: (speechless) chai this papa nah one kind agbero he just stand up and give me one confirm slap kpa kpa my eye is just seeing double.
Pman: getout from my front and go and fetch water here
Me: okay papa
I leave him alone in the parlour go to the backyard carry my jerrycan with red eye.
As i get to the back yard to pick the bucket i will use to fetch water. I hear the sound of my mum singing, i went closer to her and greet het
Me: eka ro mummy (good morning mummy)
My mum: ba wo ni se da da lo ji i wo na wo ago to ji omowipe kosi omi kankan ni le abi se emi ni kinlo ponmi wa ni
(how are you did you sleep well. You too look @ the time that you wake up, and you knw that there no water @ home or did you want me to go and fetch the water for you
Me: ema bi nu ma (dont me annoyed ma)
My mum: oya tete lo pon omi wa (go and fetch the water come quickly)
I pick up my bucket and headed toward the stream, the stream is far from my house so i have to hurry up. On my way to the stream i saw a group of the boys discussing. As soon as they sight me they kept mute and be looking at me i just ignored them and face where am going to why going through the stream path i met some girls and boys on the road coming with there bucket of water after walking for like 5minute i started hearing noise coming from the bush. I just decided on seeing what is happening because it sounded like a girl voice shouting for help i drop my bucket find a small stick and head to the direction the noice is coming from on getting there i saw our king son(prince) about to rape a girl….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Divepen1(m): 12:50am On Aug 25, 2017
unbanned.. You were banned by antispambot

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Divepen1:
unbanned.. You were banned by antispambot

OK sir
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2017
bentube (f ), Tayomi37 (m ), Bdemmy4real, Orlolahdey (f ), steve888 (m ), boldndbeautiful(f )
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Toyin223(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Prince Want To Rape A Girl I Will Cut Off His Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2017
episode 3
On sighting wat happen i throw the stick in my hand toward there direction. The stick hit one of the guy holding the girl hand and blood started coming out from his head the other guy face me. And started pursuing me i have to run away becos they are upto 5 in number. I get to where i put my bucket and pick it up i head to the stream with fear to fetch my water, Meanwhile at home my pare nt are getting worried about what am still doing in the stream.the prince messanger and like 6 youth are seen in our compound lieing against me that they saw me raping a girl and when they want to fight with me i use stick to injure one of them. On my way back home everywhere was sillent except for the sound of the bird annd leaves i met my girlfriend while going back home she told me that she hear that i Molest a girl i was just speechless and ask her who told her she told me that the talk of the town i just told her what happen and told her not to worry aboutt it. On getting home i met my parent both standing. Am just speechless and looking @ my dad because am wandering wat happen with is cold face Me: am coming from the stream i get inside and receive the shock of my life. On entering my mum just give me slap. My eye just turn red and seeing double i started wondering wat my offence before i could recover, i started receiving beating from my parent, they started abusing me that i went to Molest a girl, after serious of beating i just Fainted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, Toyin223, Samesquare, Tuhndhay, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, patriciakase, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex, germaphobe, Matrycx, Emperor380, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, Nmaglit, slowly, humeeh, LalasticSeun, richiearmany14, legenddimex, fredagu,

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Toyin223(f): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, Toyin223, Samesquare, Tuhndhay, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, patriciakase, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex, germaphobe, Matrycx, Emperor380, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, Nmaglit, slowly, humeeh, LalasticSeun, richiearmany14, legenddimex, fredagu,
AM Here Sir
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Akinwale14(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Thanks for the invitation
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Akinwale14(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
yhungbrowhne nice start,nice story abeg come and continue
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by xaviercasmir(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
i am here oooo ride on
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Blecool(f): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
the ray of the sunlight pierce into my eye through thee window i open my eyes to see my self on the bed inside my room everywhere was d–n silent i check my time we are in 10:23 am my stomach started rumbling i sat up on the bed and started remixing about what happen to me the previous day all i can remember. is how my parent are beating me, i just shrug it off and went out, check every where in the house for my my parent none of them is at house i just head to the kitchen to find something to eat.around 3pm my parent come back, they saw me inside the house i just ignore the two of them because am really angry about event of the other Day. My parent later call me and started begging me and talking to me. They later drop the bombshell that the king want to see me. started wondering why the king is calling me. And what have done wrong to my parent to have receive such beating from my parent. THE FOLLOWING MORNING I wake up early to do all the house chore. When am through with it i went to great my parent in there room and to remind them about the king request. @ the king palace when me and my parent enter the king palace everywhere is full there are peoples in the palace, the king guard block the entrance, i saw the girl that the king prince want to molest in one side the king son(prince) and his friend. When we enter we great the king and he told us to sit down.
I keep feeling uneasy on my sit looking like a lost puppy.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2017

gbedu don land.
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Rapoo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

gbedu don land.

by have landed cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Rapoo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

gbedu don land.

have landed cheesygrin
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by wizsolzy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

gbedu don land.
We done come me nd ikombe, Johnsown1, comelyjummy nd my bae bimberry1307 nd others

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
after the guard bring the girl back to the priest, the priest gave her the water to drink she told him that shes going to confess. The priest told her to confess or she.should drink the water she started confessing that it one of my fathers friend that told her to lie against me so that they are going to use it to bring my father reputation down in the village. All the villagers just open there mouth in awe, i was just looking like a dummy she told the priest that it the king son that want to Molest her that it not me, that when my fathers friend heard abt it that the prince want to Molest her that thet should plan together and come to my parent house to lie on me so that it will bring shame to my family. Everybody was just looking @ her the priest ask her that who is that my father friend she told him that she cant tell him her name. The priest call on the prince and he come out side bowing his head in shame. the priest now told the king to make the judgement The king: good day my fellow people Villagers; good day our king The king: as you all ccan see you all know the consequence of lieing in this village . He face the prince The king: you i regret ever having you as my son you are just a disgrace to me. He call on the girl to call her parent.

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
After me and my parent have our seat, the king clear is troat and great all the people that are gathered in the palace he call on me to explain what happen between me and the girl. I explain my own part of the story to him He call the girl also and she explain saying that i want to rapee her i just stood transfixe on the spot looking @ the floor my eye red i just dont know what to say. because i did not understand what is going on, i started wondering when i Molest a girl, it the voice of my parent that brought me back from my thought the king order for the priest to come, when the priest come the king told the priest to perform his duty. Priest: gooday all the ladies and gentle All: good day baba Priest you all know why we are here and you know that raping a girl is an offemce All: beeni (yes) I just dont know what is going on,sweet cover my body and am shivering, the priest call on me to the front. Priest: iwo wanbi bayi (you come her) I move to his front Priest: kiloru ko e(what your name) Md: mudashiru ni baba (mudashiru sir) Priest: is it true that you Molest this girl here Me: no sir i just dont know what going on here i did not Molest anybody sir Priest: uhmmmmm okay He went inside the palace and come out with a calabash, and sit down on the bear floor he did the incantation and told me and the girl that we are going to drink the water. Priest: am going to give you two this water to drink if anyone of you is found guilty he/she will die I look up to the girl and i can see her shivering, i look at the prince also he also is shiveringg i just ignore the two of them the priest bring the water to me i look @ my parent and they give me the go ahead bi nodding there head i drank the water and give the calabash back to the priest he pass it to the girl, the girl just to and want to ran away the king guard get hold of her amd bring her back, she started crying and told the priest that shes going to confess..

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
After me and my parent have our seat, the king clear is troat and great all the people that are gathered in the palace he call on me to explain what happen between me and the girl. I explain my own part of the story to him He call the girl also and she explain saying that i want to rapee her i just stood transfixe on the spot looking @ the floor my eye red i just dont know what to say. because i did not understand what is going on, i started wondering when i Molest a girl, it the voice of my parent that brought me back from my thought the king order for the priest to come, when the priest come the king told the priest to perform his duty. Priest: gooday all the ladies and gentle All: good day baba Priest you all know why we are here and you know that raping a girl is an offemce All: beeni (yes) I just dont know what is going on,sweet cover my body and am shivering, the priest call on me to the front. Priest: iwo wanbi bayi (you come her) I move to his front Priest: kiloru ko e(what your name) Md: mudashiru ni baba (mudashiru sir) Priest: is it true that you Molest this girl here Me: no sir i just dont know what going on here i did not Molest anybody sir Priest: uhmmmmm okay He went inside the palace and come out with a calabash, and sit down on the bear floor he did the incantation and told me and the girl that we are going to drink the water. Priest: am going to give you two this water to drink if anyone of you is found guilty he/she will die I look up to the girl and i can see her shivering, i look at the prince also he also is shiveringg i just ignore the two of them the priest bring the water to me i look @ my parent and they give me the go ahead bi nodding there head i drank the water and give the calabash back to the priest he pass it to the girl, the girl just to and want to ran away the king guard get hold of her amd bring her back, she started crying and told the priest that shes going to confess..
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2017
After the king judgement the two of them were bundle into the police van, the king then dismiss everybody and told my parent to wait behind, after talking with my parent for like 1hr dey come out side and we go back home. THE FOLLOWING MORNING : as i wake up the following morning i met my dad and mum in the parlour i greet the 2 of them and went to do the house chore. After the house chore my parent call me into the parlour to talk to me. My dad: sit down we have some inportant thing to discuss I was just wandering wat they want to discuss with me . My dad: you see my son you are not getting younger again, you are getting older you know what happen to you the other day i dont know who i offend that want to use you to get to me Me: uhmmmmm my dad: you see me and your mum have think and have conclude about what you are going to be doing. Me: okay sir My mum: did you know lateef Me: beeni (yes) Lateef is a rich man in our village is like a brother to my father he have been in the village since the last 12 years doing business his really rich and yet to have a kid. My dad: you will have to go and stay with him his ready to sponsore you to school you know that we your parent cant really afford to send you to school. His coming to the village to celebrate christmas so you will be going with him to the village I just postrate for them and thanking them.
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2017
On the 25th of december i wake up late feeling happy. As i look my side my eyes fell on the time it 10:35am gosh i wake up late i jumb down from my bed to go and greet my parent, on entering the parlour i met my boss to be in the palour with one Sekxy damsel by his side talking to my parent i greet them and went to go and clean my self. After bathing i put on my new christmas clothe that my mum bought for me and went to the parlour to go and eat my christmas food wich is fried rice and chicken lap. While eating i started scanning my boss to be wife, chai the babe is really S£x hips, and moderate Bosom, while looking @ her our eyes met she just smile @ me, After the meal i pack the plate to the kitchen for watching and return back to meet them discussing as i want to pass they call me back to sit down that the have something to discuss with me.
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2017
wizsolzy:

We done come me nd ikombe, Johnsown1, comelyjummy nd my bae bimberry1307 nd others
I cant see me here. Please help cheesy

What 8 hate most in literature section, which is probably a trend is, people lik8ng one's writing but not l8k8ng and sharing the thread. What's up with that goog people?

Give us more Mr. Author!!!! I dont feel like giving my comment for now but....lol....I will be back wink

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Johnsown1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
wizsolzy:

I don show, let me go and get popcorn
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Johnsown1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
episode 3

On sighting wat happen i throw the stick in my
hand toward there direction. The stick hit one of
the guy holding the girl hand and blood started
coming out from his head the other guy face me.
And started pursuing me i have to run away becos they are upto 5 in number.
I get to where i put my bucket and pick it up i
head to the stream with fear to fetch my water,
Meanwhile at home my pare nt are getting
worried about what am still doing in the
stream.the prince messanger and like 6 youth are seen in our compound
lieing against me that
they saw me raping a girl and when they want
to fight with me i use stick to injure one of them.
On my way back home everywhere was sillent
except for the sound of the bird annd leaves i
met my girlfriend while going back home she told me that she hear that
i Molest a girl i was just
speechless and ask her who told her she told me
that the talk of the town i just told her what
happen and told her not to worry aboutt it.
On getting home i met my parent both standing.
Am just speechless and looking @ my dad because am wandering wat happen
with is cold face
Me: am coming from the stream
i get inside and receive the shock of my life.
On entering my mum just give me slap.
My eye just turn red and seeing double i started wondering wat my
offence before i could recover, i started receiving beating from my
parent, they started abusing me that i went to Molest a girl, after
serious of beating i just Fainted

I think you have something to write, but ur finding it difficult to put it through, arrange ur words,tenses and the sets. So that we the readers will hope for more.

2 Likes

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by wizsolzy(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Johnsown1:

I don show, let me go and get popcorn

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2017
The following week was not too eventful wereas the christmas day, boxing day and new year. I always visit my boss to be and his wife in there house, the wife always behave somehow to me but i just shrugged it off that maybe she is always tired everyday, but i always wonder if that how shes going to be behaving if i get to stay with dem. A day before leaving the village i went to visit my one and only, my swettest sweet, my omalicha nwa. I forget to tell u about her. Her name is adijat she not too tall nor shot let me not bore you with the discription. When i reach there coumpound i did not see anybody outside i knock on there down and she told me to come in side. As i enter we just hug each other she offerd me malt and biscuit. Me: uhmm my wife my one and only so where re ur parent Adijat: they went to visit there parent Me: OK you know am living the village tomorrow Adijat: yes. So you are going to leave me here and go and meet all dose city girls abi (in a sad tone) Me: common you know that i cant do that (moving closer to her i put one of my hand on her lap and use the other to bring her face closer to me i planted a deep kiss on her lip she reciprocate back after like five min she remove her lip and drop the bombshell Adijat: if you know that you wont cheat on me you have to SWEAR i just look @ her with a cold eye chai which kind life be dis just becos of toto should i swear or not
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Me: hey wait i cant hear you well Adijat: we have to swear you know nah my brain started calculating so dis girl wan make we swear sha abi god wan punish am ni Me wey neva enjoy fresh Kittycat wella omo i must Fork her now and forget about her if i get 2 lagos. Nah weting she want i must give her Me: adijat my sweetest sweet my one and only my omalicha nwa you see in the bible and quran they said that swearing oath is not good it against my wich if you know that what you want den count me out . (am just saying it just to let her feel bad but in my mind just want to Fork and leave her) Adijat: sobbing, okay am sorry if i offend you okay pls forgive me Me: have forgiave you nah buh no dey try that with me again ooo, so let have a quickie to wrap it up as goodbye S£x Adijat: no haaa am on my period nah Me: ( chai nah me dis girl wan scope abi she dey do menstruation today wey i wan Fork her) can i see it by my self Adijat: common dont be silly you know that it not good nah, and am on my pad Me: i insist sey i want to see it and if you are doing your menstruation am going to leave yoy She relucantly off all her cloth and her undid. After she have UnCloth her self and shes not doing any menstruation i ask her why shes lieng to me, Adijat: muda it not that i dont want to have S£x with you but am having abdominal pain Me: dont worry wen we are through you wonth feel any pain again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God / The Girl Next Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.