Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Between Ojukwu And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Ojukwu And Buhari (595 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ojukwu And Buhari by Emycord: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
in biharia words: when I join politics ojukwu came and we discussed Nigerian problems. and came to concluded that Nigeria must remain one. now pls answer the following
1 what problems was discussed
2 how is Nigeria unity the solutions to d problems discussed
3 how did work with ojukwu to ensure unity b4 he died?
4 HW does following quotes bring about unity a) 97/5 % b)Muslim vote Muslim c) non appointment of southerners d) silence on Fulani herdsmen
Re: Between Ojukwu And Buhari by MalcoImX: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Emycord:
in biharia words: when I join politics ojukwu came and we discussed Nigerian problems. and came to concluded that Nigeria must remain one. now pls answer the following
1 what problems was discussed
2 how is Nigeria unity the solutions to d problems discussed
3 how did work with ojukwu to ensure unity b4 he died?
4 HW does following quotes bring about unity a) 97/5 % b)Muslim vote Muslim c) non appointment of southerners d) silence on Fulani herdsmen
1. What problems do you want discussed?
Re: Between Ojukwu And Buhari by kingxsamz(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
hmm
Re: Between Ojukwu And Buhari by Emycord: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
MalcoImX:
1. What problems do you want discussed?
buhari say they had a discussion with ojukwu on Nigeria probs and reached conclusions
Re: Between Ojukwu And Buhari by MalcoImX: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Emycord:
buhari say they had a discussion with ojukwu on Nigeria probs and reached conclusions
It's not an official discussion, but the impute is that those who've fought a war (like Ojukwu) and are serious (unlike Kanu), have agreed on the needlessness of the war and the breakup of the country.
Re: Between Ojukwu And Buhari by Emycord: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
MalcoImX:
It's an official discussion, but the impute is that those who've fought a war (like Ojukwu) and are serious (unlike Kanu), have agreed on the needlessness of the war and the breakup of the country.
official?
Re: Between Ojukwu And Buhari by MalcoImX: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Emycord:
official?
I am really sorry if I wrote that. I mean to say, "It's not an official discussion." I was riding when I wrote it and didn't crosscheck. I'll go back and correct it.
Re: Between Ojukwu And Buhari by Emycord: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
MalcoImX:
I am really sorry if I wrote that. I mean to say, "It's not an official discussion." I was riding when I wrote it and didn't crosscheck. I'll go back and correct it.
I for say.

(1) (Reply)

Political Quotes Nigerians Will Never Forget / Breaking News: President Buhari Set For US Trip On Monday (read Details) / Akwa Ibom Churches As Parastatals By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.