Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative (21724 Views)

Why You Should Join A Cooperative Today / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
I am looking for information on this company.

Thanks.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I am looking for information on this company.

Thanks.

Abeg share information when you get please

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Ikultra4(f): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Need information too.

2 Likes

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by AJohnnasa(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
No one seem to have information on them.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, no one. Except one close associate in Ibadan was made to fill out a form before I was told.

I personally think it's a scam but we'll see.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by AJohnnasa(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Yeah, no one. Except one close associate in Ibadan was made to fill out a form before I was told.

I personally think it's a scam but we'll see.

I also think it's a scam. Have you tried to confirm their address on Google map?
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by epitoms(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Based on what I gathered, they agents of world bank through micro finance to empower people with financial grants .
I have filled and submitted my membership form using 3500 .
Life is a risk

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
epitoms:
Based on what I gathered, they agents of world bank through micro finance to empower people with financial grants .
Life is a risk

Okay, let us know how it goes.

Good luck.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
AJohnnasa:

I also think it's a scam. Have you tried to confirm their address on Google map?

I did not.

I trust my Nairalander family to sniff out scams from a mile away so I just did a quick check here.

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Flaghouse1: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I did not.

I trust my Nairalander family to sniff out scams from a mile away so I just did a quick check here.

Oga mi,hope when you filled their form you did not put important information on it ,as these scammers are IT complaint they can do a lot with Facebook and email account
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by AJohnnasa(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
epitoms:
Life is a risk

N3500? The first batch of people around here submitted their forms with N500. Weeks later, it was increased to N1000.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Oga mi,hope when you filled their form you did not put important information on it ,as these scammers are IT complaint they can do a lot with Facebook and email account

Emi ke? No be me Sir. Na one friend that was tricked into filing out the form.

You can’t cheat an honest man grin
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Flaghouse1: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Emi ke? No be me Sir. Na one friend that was tricked into filing out the form.

You can’t cheat an honest man grin

Better!

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by menwongo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
After what MMM did me, am damn scared of anything like mmm copy cat. If the form was #500, #1000 and now #3,000 to #3500 I believe its scam
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Guys, Met a lady through a friend and she filled a st. Rita form for 3m, and got the 3m last year Feb 2017. I was shocked. Says she filled again for 2017 to receive 2018.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by janediva: 1:01pm On May 23, 2018
beautyoftheLord:
Guys, Met a lady through a friend and she filled a st. Rita form for 3m, and got the 3m last year Feb 2017. I was shocked. Says she filled again for 2017 to receive 2018.
Please I also filled the form, i need to meet the lady and ask some questions as I am not clear on somethings, I'll appreciate your response, thank you

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Taiwodot: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please has any body got information about the St.Rita grants.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by lannre(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
So I'm new on this Mama Rita issue. I'm processing the application too. Paid 3500 already.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by fxbot: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
na laugh i just dey laugh all of una... Nigerians and investments without work are like 5 and 6.

e go clear soon!

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by obisun(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Interested in the SME Business Grant Program of the Social Exchange Market?

Join our Telegram Support Group ...
https:///SEMGrantGramelTeam
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by theo1477(m): 3:16am On Jul 06, 2018
It is one of those world Bank grant Multi-purpose cooperatives society with it head office in Cross River and has so many of it branches across the state. Many are victims of it. I'm not concluding it is a scam or not. Because they keep registering people, keep giving false hope, keep asking for more money with different new things to get or collect,like certificates,Id etc. The victims are much JARE!!
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2018
beautyoftheLord:

Do you pure cold and unadulterated proof of this?
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 1:48am On Jul 07, 2018
It smells scam or let me put it right, it is a scam. I got wind of similar one in Lagos. To make matter worse, it was the wife of the pastor that was introducing it after indoctrination by a fellow member. My sister collected the form for herself, myself and her husband. Myself and the husband discouraged her so she dropped it. A neighbour picked up the form for herself and her husband. The last time I checked on her, she said a training was organized in Benin and they couldn't go, I also asked about the return on the money paid but lo and behold, money don fly inside thin air. They will cajole them, indoctrinate them but last last na cunny man things.
epitoms:
Life is a risk
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Na so dem dey talk, if you ask for proof, dem go run inside forest. Except its the scam man in action with fictitious evidence of transfer to himself in the name of st. Rita to fool some people sha. #World bank get money to share ba, keep dropping #3500 and be building some people's empire. When eyes clear, you go know say the scam is real.
They also come up with different empowerment scopings and fix training to soothe the unsuspecting public.
beautyoftheLord:
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2018
Call a spade a spade and not cutlass. Dem no resemble
theo1477:
It is one of those world Bank grant Multi-purpose cooperatives society with it head office in Cross River and has so many of it branches across the state. Many are victims of it. I'm not concluding it is a scam or not. Because they keep registering people, keep giving false hope, keep asking for more money with different new things to get or collect,like certificates,Id etc. The victims are much JARE!!
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 1:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Make I no discourage you but don't forget to update the house of the development. They even go to radio houses to do marketing.
lannre:
So I'm new on this Mama Rita issue. I'm processing the application too. Paid 3500 already.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 1:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Do diligence before you meet stranger o. We don't want to hear stories that touches
janediva:
Please I also filled the form, i need to meet the lady and ask some questions as I am not clear on somethings, I'll appreciate your response, thank you
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 2:00am On Jul 07, 2018
The form sometimes is #2000 but the agents add their own #1500 on top am or others it is #3000 and they add #500 on top as agents. All na scam
menwongo:
After what MMM did me, am damn scared of anything like mmm copy cat. If the form was #500, #1000 and now #3,000 to #3500 I believe its scam

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 2:07am On Jul 07, 2018
They wan carry #3500 collect #500,000 like say na from tree dem dey pluck the money. Educated people come dey fall for this robust nonsense. If to say na microfinance, its understandable with collateral but 1000 people dropping #3500 to all collect 200000 respectively. Even Federal government na #30000 dem fit afford for dem Npower things.
fxbot:
na laugh i just dey laugh all of una... Nigerians and investments without work are like 5 and 6.

e go clear soon!
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Ifylicious: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2018
These people are scammers. Pls when you see world bank loan or any multi purpose cooperative pls run. Infact they have changed it from world bank loan to that it's the work of a multi bilionaire philanthropist. Don't dash wicked scammers your 3500 oh
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Powerexpert:
Na so dem dey talk, if you ask for proof, dem go run inside forest. Except its the scam man in action with fictitious evidence of transfer to himself in the name of st. Rita to fool some people sha. #World bank get money to share ba, keep dropping #3500 and be building some people's empire. When eyes clear, you go know say the scam is real.
They also come up with different empowerment scopings and fix training to soothe the unsuspecting public.

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
I believe you know the meaning of cooperative. Your clap back is very poor. You have not attached proof

The World Bank’s attention has been drawn to a fraudulent multi-purpose, co-operative scheme being advertised in some local communities within Nigeria. Several correspondences targeting innocent citizens are being circulated falsely claiming that the World Bank is giving out money to individuals to do business and demanding processing fees of N1000 from prospective awardees.

Please note that:

The World Bank is not behind this multi-purpose scheme
The World Bank does not request for personal financial information for applicants to its programs

The World Bank therefore advises the general public to verify any information regarding World Bank-assisted programs offered by the Bank at the following website: http://projects.worldbank.org/. The World Bank will not be held responsible for any refunds of fees solicited by fraudsters purporting to act on its behalf.

Contacts
Abuja
Olufunke Olufon
+234 703 583 0641
oolufon@worldbank.org
beautyoftheLord:

Simply do your research on Social Market Exchange. Or go to their address. 12 Dan Suleiman Street, Utako, Abuja. Don't display your ignorance in public. If you applied, I pray you get disqualified and don't get your grant, no matter how many times you apply afterwards.

Ps: Don't forget to ask for the cooperatives that have licenses when you get to the office.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Court Awards $10 Million Damages Against Shoprite For Contract Breach / Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court / Unauthorised Bank Charges: How To Complain To The CBN (Very Simple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.