Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (15976 Views)

Workers And Job Seekers, What Is The Best Way Yo Seek For Job / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by obelegold: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2007
Wole,

I hope you can find jobs in Port Harcourt area, because that's where I reside. Moreover, I need a job for a guy in the InfoTech area [while still pursuing my bachelor's degree [in the final year of my part time education - computer science]]. God will really bless you as you continue in this service to Nigerians.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Jojo Otuonye
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by seun70(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2007
Hi wale-oba,
Keep up the good work.

In addition to what you are doing at the moment in posting relevant job vacancies for interested nairalanders. Would you kindly enlighten some members of the importance of how well to structure their CV.
I have been opportuned to view some CVs on nairaland, but to my surprise they are not really up to it.
Some people are still making some simple mistakes like using font-size 24+ in putting their name on the CV + including details like 'place of birth, date of birth, local government area, marital status etc, and having not much information when it comes to main body of the CV. These details are not needed. As a CV is meant to sell oneself, as in achievement and experience needed to do the job one is applying for.

Once an interview is secured, then, if asked, one can then state (if requested) how close one is to the 'richest man in the world'.

I am not an expert though, but there are some simple mistakes that cost us some golden opportunities in life.

@zukkybeh,
contact me,
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by nnatony: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2007
I read accounting but I can also Perform some task of an internal auditor although i dont have practical experience
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by zukkybeh(f): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2007
Hi Seun,
I got a message from you today commenting on the format of my cv and you requested that I contact you.Please I will appreciate it a great deal if you enlighten me more on it because some of the mistakes you mentioned are in my cv.I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by lifewire(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2007
HI WOLE,

I READ SOCIOLOGY AND STAY IN THE EAST AND CAN AS WELL DO MARKETING JOBS .CAN U PLZ BE OF HELP?
THANKS
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by jcshols: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2007
i hv Bsc Geology and Oracle dba certification.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by blissonlin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2007
It is always my concern if i wake up and remember the situation of this nation. I always feel tired if ar should remember the life of next generation to come. My brother and sister, what can we do to save this nation from corruption, violence,bad economic and epileptic power suply? It is time for we youth to take over and move the nation to the next level.I want you all to contribute to this topic.I will be happy if my question is been answer in a good way.Don't be surprise it is urs Brother S.Elijah Mauton from Badagry.Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by fphumie(f): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2007
hi wole,

i graduated from yabatech(2005) from accountancy dept with an upper credit.
my location is ipaja Lagos.
i can do any account related job.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by fphumie(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2007
i studied accounting in yabatech and i graduated with an upper credit.

i can work as an accountant and i can work as a customer relation officer.

my location is ipaja.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by SandyRocks1(f): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2007
Hi Wole, I have a BA Theatre Arts and have got 2years exp of Customer Service and 2yrs Admin experience. Willing and ready to head a large unit now. Location is Abuja. Many thanks!
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by SandyRocks1(f): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2007
Hi Wole, I have a BA Theatre Arts and have got 2years exp of Customer Service and 2yrs Admin experience. Willing and ready to head a large unit now. Location is Abuja. Many thanks!
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by larins20(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2007
I had HND in Account
I also had Cafe Experience.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by MOSESADE1: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2007
Any job on elect/elect engineering or teaching science subjects
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by cokonkwo4(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2007
I read Electronic Engineering and had 3rd class from UNN. Any job in communication and networking or any Marketing job.
Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
In NiGERIA, CENTRAL BANK OR OIL COMPANY
IN AMERICA, ACCOUNTING FIRM OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA COURT
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by django: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2007
i am looking for a HR job, i have 4 years experience in Hr post NYSC, i wouldnt mind an admin related field, or customer relations. i am certified CIPM member.  my email address is dimejiobileye@yahoo.com, or you can mail me on oaduloju@legacyrealties.com.
thank you

i forgot to include that i graduate dfrom university of ibadan with a Bsc in geography, i also have a PG diploma from University of lagos in HRM.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by django: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
hi,
please i can do Hr/admin and client management or customer service jobs. location: lagos.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Akayhi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2007
A job as a marketing exco would be nice, but a can also fit in as a computer operator any time any day.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by ifsez: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2007
Hi,
I have work experience in advertising agencies in the media and customer service department,I can also fit into any other organisation that will train me to their job since i learn fast.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by ifsez: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2007
sorry i forgot to include that i live in lagos.Thank you very much.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by ifsez: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2007
I have a BA in mass communication.God Bless
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by serenegroup(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
studied Geology made a second class upper division. Can also teach science subjects as in Home tutor and I can also drive very well. Am also a CPM a certified project manager.

Alli Yemi
Lataloma2003@yahoo.co.uk
Abuja based
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by chidifran: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2012
Pls can anybody help me with the current page in Gmat where UBA set their exam
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by benoitt(f): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2012
Have u heard of BV 1000?BV stands for BON VOYAGE.its a travel nd accomodation business that can earn u $1000 just by getting 6 people to register.it works 2 ways-u can get discounted accomodation  it(protea hotel goes for as low as N15,000/night) for a frequent traveller that registers απϑ if ‎​You get 6 people to register,u re paid $1,000.that's something.Subsequently,For every 6 people that register under u,u get paid $1,000.I just got paid my $1,000 απϑ am excited.Join ♍ƺ to make our millions in 2012.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by schoolboi: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by donchukzy: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hello Gentlemen and Lovely Ladies of Nairaland,i don't have much to say but to ask for help from my beloved Nairalanders, I'm a talented actor and i need a job in any production firm or company, please anyone with useful info or has a nexus/link should please contact me on
08083008903 or
chuksanyawu2003@yahoo.com
May God bless you as you help a brother in need of a job,
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Loonyy(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2012
This is good, wole Oba may God bless u real good ur doin a nice work here thumbs up to u bro,
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by deeboss: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
An engineering firm in Ikeja has an opening for a front desk/admin/HR officer.

Qualification: A minimum of 2:2 in any of the social sciences from a reputable university.
Requirements:
1. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
2. Must be articulate, organized and smart. Able to think and perform under pressure.

Interested applicants should forward their detailed CV to quickvacancy@yahoo.com on or before 31st of January 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by ScreenDiva: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
A Telecommunications / Oil & Gas company in Ikeja has a vacancy for a Driver.

Qualification: Primary School certificate or S.S.C.E can do

1. Must be able to drive without problems and can handle any vehicle with auxiliary gear.
2. Should be ready to work for long hours and no more than 50years old.
3. Must be very dedicated and hardworking.

Interested applicants should forward their detailed CV to gerryval2001@yahoo.com on or before 25th January 2012. or call 08071093618
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by favouredjb(f): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
hi wole and seun

as regards TO CVs,how do i write a cv as a part time student,with two diplomas,i mean when applying for a new job

how do u place ur academic qualifications
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test
hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which
says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a
personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam?
What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a
thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders.
Pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Disqualify SSCE, Third Class Holders From Recruitment / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors / Management Trainee In A Leading Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.