Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State (3239 Views)

60% Of Hawkers In Nigeria Hail From Ebonyi State - AIT / Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) / Ishieke Market In Ebonyi State Burnt To Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Good morning landers,

I have 500k in savings which business can I start in abakiliki that can guarantee steady income. I'm a youth corper that want to establish myself here.
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2017
the question should be "I have this so so skill can 500k execute it in abakiliki"
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2017
space booked
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
the question should be "I have this so so skill can 500k execute it in abakiliki"

Thanks bro for the quick reply. Actually I'm thinking of trading as in buying and selling.
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by showflow: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Can you be buying palm oil in large quantity and be sending to me in Abuja? If you are interested call me on 07051307157 let's talk
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
cowleg:

Thanks bro for the quick reply. Actually I'm thinking of trading as in buying and selling.
but y do u choose ebonyi?
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by successincentiv(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by uchman(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cowleg,
I have sent numerous PMs to you... I need to talk to you on something important concerning E passport... please write me on Ucheify98@yahoo.Com

Thanks bro
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
uchman:
Cowleg,
I have sent numerous PMs to you... I need to talk to you on something important concerning E passport... please write me on Ucheify98@yahoo.Com

Thanks bro

Can you ask me here on the thread.
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

but y do u choose ebonyi?

I'm posted here for national youth service.
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by uchman(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
cowleg:

Can you ask me here on the thread.

Abeg give me your email chairman make i write you, the issue no concern your thread abeg... Name change on E pass no be wetin we go dey talk for here now...
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Fxmanager(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
cowleg:
Good morning landers,

I have 500k in savings which business can I start in abakiliki that can guarantee steady income. I'm a youth corper that want to establish myself here.

This is one secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer (FCA regulated and Licensed)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Pcharles2(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Establish a school. I also reside in Abakaliki and into school business.
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Pcharles2:
Establish a school. I also reside in Abakaliki and into school business.

Can we connect. I will like to meet you in person. I'm planning to build a network of friends coz I know few people here
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2017
uchman:

Abeg give me your email chairman make i write you, the issue no concern your thread abeg... Name change on E pass no be wetin we go dey talk for here now...

Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2017
showflow:
Can you be buying palm oil in large quantity and be sending to me in Abuja? If you are interested call me on 07051307157 let's talk

Thanks for your feedback madam Florence. I will get back to you in due course.
Re: I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State by Pcharles2(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
cowleg:

Can we connect. I will like to meet you in person. I'm planning to build a network of friends coz I know few people here
Sure, anytime. You can pm me or call.

(1) (Reply)

Pi Network ( I Buy) / National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 / Why Don’t Nigerians Leave Reviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.