Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? (1435 Views)

How Much Will You Develop Android App For Me / Mlm Website Needed, Come In If You Can Develop One For Me / Can You Develop This Android Mobile App For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by linkdan: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2017
An online shop with all the basic features is needed by a client. Kindly specify the following:

1. What is the cost, with payment gateway integrated (specify the gateway (e.g Interswitch etc.) subscription and integration cost respectively)?
2. What front end platform/technology do you work with? (e.g PHP, Asp.NET MVC Java, etc.)
3. What back-end platform/technology do you work with (e.g MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
4. How long will it take you to deliver?
5. Show samples if you have? else no problem
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by zando64: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Somethings I guess I personal and shouldn't be said.. .contact me on 08034609308 let's discuss call or chat
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by linkdan: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ok, send the details to linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by zando64: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
linkdan:
Ok, send the details to linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk
Have sent you a mail
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by trytillmake(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
linkdan:
An online shop with all the basic features is needed by a client. Kindly specify the following:

1. What is the cost, with payment gateway integrated (specify the gateway (e.g Interswitch etc.) subscription and integration cost respectively)?
2. What front end platform/technology do you work with? (e.g PHP, Asp.NET MVC Java, etc.)
3. What back-end platform/technology do you work with (e.g MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)

Hello just did this for a client check here http://shopfarm.microtechnet.com.ng/ done with c# mvc with admin features,responsive can easily be used by anyone, check my signature for my number, call lets discuss
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by codesandtags: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2017
1) Interswitch Official Webpay integration charge is as follows - There is a one-time integration fee of N150,000 and for every subsequent successful transaction, a fee of 1.5% of the value of the transaction subject to a cap of N2,000 is charged. (i.e. for transactions below N133,333, a fee of 1.5% applies), and N2,000 flat fee (for transactions above N133,333).
2) Php
3) Mysql
4) 1 - 2 weeks. Depending on the features required
5) I dont have any online now. But You dont have to pay anything till you are satisfied with the work.
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by olamariamjonez(m): 2:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Check www.shop.bah.com.ng still under integration. 08060177918
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by okiaso(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2017
...coming soon!
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by linkdan: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2017
You can all reach me via linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk. Kindly send all the details to that email. Thank you
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by havilahconsults: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
linkdan:

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. We develop and design... Call/Whatsapp 07067190222
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by dlast(m): 1:04am On Sep 01, 2017
2 and 3) Bootstrap, PHP MySQL, Ajax

4) 2 - 3 weeks or more depending on the features.

5) http://www.agromint.com (work still in progress)

1) Paystack for the payment integration, but no problem, if you can afford interswitch.

The total amount for the whole package can be discussed private - 08132016744
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by kec0001(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Yes i can develop.

Check my signature for contact details.
Re: Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? by adelnehis(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
I would like to sell my android app!
I am selling an app that generates a fake whatsapp notification.
Trick your friends and family that you received messages they didn't send.
It includes:
Android studio project file,
APK file,
Project key and
all app assets.
email: adelnehikhare@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Programming Is A Dangerous Profession In Nigeria / People Stealing Programming Jobs on NL / Does Unilag DLI or Part Time Program Offers Computer Science /Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.