Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. - Music/Radio (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (46226 Views)

Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year / Top 10 Nigerian Songs You Should Have In Your Playlist / List Your Top 5 Best Love Songs You Can Leave On Repeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Bitcoiniler(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
callydon:

Hi, you're a nice writer. Do u have any blog where you write constantly for more audience? If NOT, why not come write for us at www.fullgist.com.ng

QUOTE me if interested.

I'm highly interested.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by callydon(m): 2:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Bitcoiniler:

I'm highly interested.

Alright, so how we go about it
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Bitcoiniler(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
callydon:

Alright, so how we go about it
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by jojothaiv(m): 12:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Mode Nine Cry ft Nnenna

Timi Dakolo Heaven Please ft MI
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by obinna58(m): 2:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Star sky-two steps from hell
Lazy days Enya
Pes 2011 soundtrack in-game uefa champions league 4
Chariots of fire
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by obinna58(m): 2:38am On Nov 26, 2017
yomibelle:
aurora-runaway
at jerusalem via dolorosa
JBieber-believe, i'll show u, life is worth living
Ed Sheeran-photograph
M.Smith-Grace, Majesty

aurora-runaway Classic song
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by AvsGot007(m): 3:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Tom rosenthal - it's ok
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by obi3x(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
"Indestructible" is their best record..or,at least,my favourite
I'm a rock freak too.
If you like Nickel back and Goo goo dolls ,try downloading The sound of silence by disturbed. You'll thank me. [/quote]
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by obi3x(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Basically,almost everything from the band "black veil brides"
The architects .."doomsday"
Anything from evanescence
While she sleeps "hurricane"
Breathing theory "fireflies"
Three days grace.."never too late"
Bullet for my valentine.."u want a battle,herez war"
Arch enemy.."dead eyes see no vision"
Ravenage.."wind of change"
Ravenface.."tyrants and kings"
Breaking solace .."broken"
No sin evades his gaze.."burn"

Five finger death punch.."I apologize'
And the lot
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Ashley86400: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2018
DabuIIIT:
Am a Rock freak..some of my emotional tracks~
I Everyone Cared by NickelBack

"..if everyone cared,nobody cried,everyone love,nobody lied..if everyone should swallow their pride,we see the day nobody died..."

also love BETTER DAYS by Goo Goo Dolls.

"...and one poor child who can save the world,and theres ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and say a prayer for'em,so take this word,and sing out loud,cos everyone's forgiven now,cos tonite is the nite the world begins again..."

Also love Coldplay~ In My Place,Clocks,Speed of Sound..

#teamRock cheesy

Did you like the sound of silence?

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
A thousand years - Christina Perri
Turning Page - Sleeping at Last
Book of love - Peter Gabriel
Jar of hearts - Christina Perri
Fix you - Cold play
Devoted to you- Everly Brothers
Goodbye My Lover- James Blunt
Need you now - Lady Antebellum
pls i cant download christiana perry “arm”
Do u have a direct link for the song as its not available for free downloads online
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by ImaIma1(f): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2018
grayht:
pls i cant download christiana perry “arm”
Do u have a direct link for the song as its not available for free downloads online

Sorry i don't

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by unbitchable(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
betty22:
there is a smile in every tears
Hi pretty, that's a song by who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

MTV Base Releases Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks Of 2018 / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / 2face & Annie Idibia - Rainbow Video [download]-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.