Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

LEARN Website Design With (HTML/CSS) @N500 Weekly - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / LEARN Website Design With (HTML/CSS) @N500 Weekly (1280 Views)

Obtain Etisalat (9mobile) 4.5GB For Just N500- Awuf Give Away Data Plan / Learn Web Development For Freee! (html, Css, Javascript And Php Only ) / HTML & CSS For Beginners Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEARN Website Design With (HTML/CSS) @N500 Weekly by AGROHEALTH(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Enroll now!
I'll teach you how to create a professional website using HTML and CSS.
You pay N500 weekly for the program. For those that are not in Calabar, you'll get daily e-books for 6days weekly(mon-sat), this explains the week's lesson accurately to you.
For those in Calabar, drop your contacts so that I will contact you for the lecture venue.
There is no end date for the program! I will teach you until you are good. Also there will be a video tutorial (on request) should in case you fail to understand quick. Its not a scam or a fraud. Subscribe for the week and start the lecture.
Since I'm dealing with you individually, I can explain any difficulty you encounter during the lecture.
Instead of paying web designers, you can learn it and get paid by others. Seize this opportunity now and you will never regret it.
Also, we will be using facebook platform for the tutorial class. The subscription will be N500 also but there won't be any ebook, just posts and videos.
If you also need a private lecture, feel free to contact me for negotiation.
Bless.
Re: LEARN Website Design With (HTML/CSS) @N500 Weekly by AGROHEALTH(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Enroll now
Re: LEARN Website Design With (HTML/CSS) @N500 Weekly by AGROHEALTH(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
Enroll now!
You pay N500 weekly for the program. For those that are not in Calabar, you'll get daily e-books for 6days weekly(mon-sat), this explains the week's lesson accurately to you.
For those in Calabar, drop your contacts so that I will contact you for the lecture venue.
There is no end date for the program! I will teach you until you are good. Also there will be a video tutorial (on request) should in case you fail to understand quick. Its not a scam or a fraud. Subscribe for the week and start the lecture.
Since I'm dealing with you individually, I can explain any difficulty you encounter during the lecture.
Instead of paying web designers, you can learn it and get paid by others. Seize this opportunity now and you will never regret it.
Also, we will be using facebook platform for the tutorial class. The subscription will be N500 also but there won't be any ebook, just posts and videos.
Bless.
Re: LEARN Website Design With (HTML/CSS) @N500 Weekly by AGROHEALTH(m): 4:39am On Sep 05, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
Enroll now!
Bless..

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Moderate Laptop Capable Of Running Intense GIS Modelling / Hp Workstation Z230 Picture updated / Google Chrome Browser Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.