Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed (160384 Views)

The Most Brutal Photos From The Mayweather-mcgregor Fight / Watch (live Stream): Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor Fight Live #mayweathervs / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Rajosh(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
agongajoseph:
Nigerian time pls?
12:00 am.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Story , all na format to promote the intrinsic value of the event.

I have learnt in sales, that to promote value you need to promote those behind the services or. product. Reporting that 100 physicians gave their input about the match, is only to promote the value!
Who goes around to gather info from 100 doctors? loll #Na format

No more No less
omo ibo, na business oooo. #salute bro
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by BiafranBushBoy: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I can give you two audios that you will listen to and change your perspective on how you view sales.
- How to build value and
- How to ask the right questions
E book can be tiring to read, but with audio. U can listen to it at your own convenient time. drop your email if you need it

broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com

Help me please.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by legba1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I can give you two audios that you will listen to and change your perspective on how you view sales.
- How to build value and
E book can be tiring to read, but with audio. U can listen to it at your own convenient time. drop your email if you need it

Ogojah@gmail.com....looking fotward to it...thanks man
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by alabi484(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
Alabi484@gmail.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by kolawolejohn(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

Drop it here too... kolawolejohn12@gmail.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by jiddaar: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

jidolskiworld@yahoo.com
Thanks bro.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Praktikals(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Ah I no fit dey awake dey wait for mayweather. I go watch am for YouTube last last.
grin
me I must watch because I don stake money on top. #TeamMayweather
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Papadoh:

Wrestling isn't fixed,it's scripted.
There's a difference.

Oh!!!! When they say wrestling , what comes to ur mind only is WWF, WWE,... John Cena, hulk hogan, ultimate warrior and the rest...lol..
Any ways..no time to go into wrestling talk....

Weda its fixed, scripted, directed....all na arangee....
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Praktikals:

me I must watch because I don stake money on top. #TeamMayweather

Make high bp no hold you oo
How much you stake ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by VickyRotex(f): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
deanoffaculty:
Floyd Mayweather vs Connor McGregor

Ticket: $2825

Meanwhile David and Goliath fight was free.....
gringringrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by vicardino(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
vic.hse@gmail.com

chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by chukzyfcbb: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
brianblogmoney:

Nice, didn't a Google Search and a YouTube search and came up with a lot of audio files and YouTube videos to watch on the areas you noted.

I see my time as booked for this weekend to understand more.

As you might not be able to send the audio files via email.

Could you drop the links to them here.

Would like to know if it's one of the many I have already downloaded to listen to.

Thanks
I dunno maybe it is, maybe its not. send a pm tho
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Praktikals(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Make high bp no hold you oo How much you stake ? cheesy
Few thousands @ 1.22 odd.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Praktikals:

Few thousands @ 1.22 odd.

Hmmmm make we dey see as e go be. I wish u luck bro.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by uncleinans(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

adah1759@gmail.com
pls i nees am as well. thanks
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=chukzyfcbb post=59822160]Story , all na format to promote the intrinsic value of the event.

I have learnt in sales, that to promote value you need to promote those behind the services or. product. Reporting that 100 physicians gave their input about the match, is only to promote the value!
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by okusflick: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Philipsokubajo@yahoo.com
Please I will appreciate the audio books also.

chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by vertueptime: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:
This will be an interesting fight mc Gregor won't get hurt seriously but he might not win ..

Floyd has experience over him

If they had taken Floyd to an MAMA setting them I would be certain Floyd wouldn't last 10 minutes

The rematch should be in an mma ring to make it even
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Story , all na format to promote the intrinsic value of the event.

No more No less

From the salesman point of you, your analysis is superb but also note that information about the views of about a hundred ringside physicians can be sourced from the association as rightly stated in the article. It's a very simple process especially in this I.T age.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Marvelous101: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

Please sir i need it urgently!

Mikeycurtis34@gmail.com

please i hope to get ur email soon.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by frleopardo: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
i need it oo.

Buikevalentin@gmail.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by pcaliphate(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
BabaIbo:

Me too Sir. Would like to have a copy
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by pcaliphate(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
BabaIbo:

Me too Sir. Would like to have a copy. Thank You Sir.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by pcaliphate(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

Me too. Would like to have a copy Sir. Thank You I Appreciate
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Officialgarri:
Somehow , I think the fight is a fixed match .

Mayweather always referred to a fact that he is a businessman.
same thing I told a group of friends today. Doesn't seem genuine
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Fhowe: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
For McGregor to be in that ring he stands a chance and he has nothing to lose mayweather has everything to lose he his the one under pressure here everything is like an advantage to McGregor .McGregor is used to fighting opponents using both legs and hand but now it is just the hands he does not have to bother about the legs .McGregor can win any true sport man should know this .just like when the big teams play with the unknown team my brother e dey hard ooo .
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by vincentjk(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please by what time is this match scheduled?

I mean in our Nigeria time
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Praktikals(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Hmmmm make we dey see as e go be. I wish u luck bro.
No tension. I only stake what I can afford to lose.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Dantee005(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Mc gregor may win you never can tell
just as usain bolt lost to gatlin
U forgot that bolt and gatlin were both professional sprinters abi..? undecided
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Ace16(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

I would love to hear it also... joshtochi@yahoo.com. Thx
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by chic2pimp(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibkayee:
Not even a Mayweather fan but can't wait for him to knock the dust out of McGregor
Why?.....Do you hate Conor?... I find the Irish lad very Funny and entertaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.