Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Did He Read My Thread? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did He Read My Thread? (845 Views)

How Did He Know She Cheated? / Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Read My Thread? by Fennie(f): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2010
I posted a thread before val about my friend's bf always asking 4 money n saying he wont get her val gift cos he was broke.almost every1 concured he was chopping and should be kicked out . Well we got the shock of our lives when he surprised her to a nice dinner and an outrageously expensive gift.we started wondering if he read the post and suddenly had a change of heart.he's not a NLander but one of his friends is.do you guys think his act was genuine?because knowing him his not that generous.my bf thinks he was warned.me too
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by MissyB1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2010
He's come across this thread as well. cheesy
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by Kgdavid(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
so wat is the problem?
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by AniLee(f): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
and ur point is if i may ask?
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by Mannylex(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
Maybe he wanted to surprise her and do the unusual.
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by 190: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2010
Omo we thank 190 God for having told this guy what to do and saved a relationship via nairaland
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
Can we please move on as this poster has no point to make.
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by richard69(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2010
I don't think he read your thread, cos i also do it atimes. I'll tell her aint gonna get her anything but @ the end it will be a great suprise.
Lol
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by Fennie(f): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
She was getting ready 2 kick him out cos of advice from NL.now the suprise.should she stay n see what happens or should she still go?
@mamagee,if i remember correctly you were among those that said kick him out.now it's let's move on.are u really this unfeeling?
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by justwise(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
Fennie:

I posted a thread before val about my friend's bf always asking 4 money n saying he wont get her val gift cos he was broke.almost every1 concured he was chopping and should be kicked out . Well we got the shock of our lives when he surprised her to a nice dinner and an outrageously expensive gift.we started wondering if he read the post and suddenly had a change of heart.he's not a NLander but one of his friends is.do you guys think his act was genuine?because knowing him his not that generous.my bf thinks he was warned.me too

And you are posting again? His friend or him not reading this?
Re: Did He Read My Thread? by Enockia(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
i think he was toched by the holi gosh

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do ? / Randy Lecturers Are Idiots / My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.