Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan (30455 Views)

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by myright: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ibadan—An Iyaganku Senior Magistrates’ Court in Ibadan has ordered a herdsman, Abubakar Likita, to be remanded at Agodi Prisons for allegedly raping a married woman.

Senior Magistrate Mrs Patricia Adetuyibi, who gave the order, ruled that Likita, 19, should be remanded, pending an advice from the Oyo State director of public prosecutions.

Adetuyibi adjourned the case till October 5 for mention.

The accused, who rears cattle around Idiya Village in Ile-Ido, Ibadan is being tried on a charge of having unlawful carnal knowledge of a married woman.

The plea of the accused was not taken.

Earlier, the Prosecutor, Sgt. Olalekan Adegbite, told court that the accused committed the offence on Aug. 14 at about 5 pm. at Idiya Village.

Adegbite said: “On the fateful day, the woman was in her farm when Likita attacked her from behind.

“The attack resulted in the woman sustaining injury at the back of her forehead and neck where the accused held her.”

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Section 357, punishable under Section 358 of the Criminal Code Cap 38, Vol.38, Vol. II Laws of Oyo State 2000.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/19-yr-old-fulani-herdsman-rapes-married-woman-ibadan-remanded/

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by DLuciano: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2017

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by deedeedee1: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
One-Nigeria for you. Let me see some of these Yoruba pigs defend Nigeria again. Nonsense!

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by StopBanningMyEx: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
deedeedee1:
One-Nigeria for you. Let me see some of these Yoruba pigs defend Nigeria again.
Nonsense!

But you are okay with Badoo wrecking havoc in Ikorodu and environs because they are mostly Yoruba abi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by SmellingAnus(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chei, see how dem Don tear another man pussy undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Okay
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rape is bad and must you always tagged everything fulani muslim? Why can't you make your contribution and stop acting like a kid. Yesterday someone from your region used five people for money ritual you did not call me.

Presidiotbuhari:
You will never see likes of sarrki,madridguy,babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom omenka,passingshot,vadoxcool, hilroy,oladimagy,blackpand, generalojukwu,bolustica, babaramota,maclatunji & all the yoruba muslims, comment in this thread. pathetic cowards

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by funlord(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Really?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by FUNNYBONE1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
WHERE ARE THIS EWEDU-EATERS, COME AND DEFEND YOUR TERITTORY OH, DEM SAY NA 19 YEARS BOY TEAR UNA MAMA TOTO THIS TIME AROUND O.

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by skywalker240(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by dokiOloye(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
MORALE=HIGH
Their oga and life patron is back.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by dokiOloye(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
Okay
U say "okay"
U are okay with it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by angryblogger: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4010568/cc-igp-idris-ibrahim-senate
Lalasticlala, my 10k was stolen by Nigerian Police who swore to serve and protect.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by CaptainGOOD: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nawao randy devilish men...

Yorubas will keep quiet on this Because thier wives are being raped my their masters.
They only grow power to talk on igbo matters.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
[ author=madridguy post=59819592]Rape is bad and must you always tagged everything fulani muslim? Why can't you make your contribution and stop acting like a kid. Yesterday someone from your region used five people for money ritual you did not call me.

[/quote]

Leave that Indigenous(Idiotic) Pig of Biafra(IPOB) the news of ritual wey full front page yesterday no be those Idiotic pigs bin dey kill kill people

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Are you suffering from glaucoma to see my submission or what?

dokiOloye:
U say "okay"
U are okay well with it
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by Arda1000(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
today best news

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by kettykin: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
You will never see likes of sarrki,madridguy,babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom,omenka,passingshot,vadoxcool, hilroy,oladimagyy,blackpand, generalojukwu,bolustica, babaramota80,maclatunji & all the yoruba muslims, comment in this thread. pathetic cowards

Instead you will see them begging buhari to arrest Kanu and asking useless questions about how biafra will survive when they get independence and posting historical statements of how kanu asked igbos to boycott yoruba churches, Tufiakwa !!! for ostriches who will leave their eggs in the sun and be pursuing another man's issues

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by GeneralOjukwu: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
You will never see likes of sarrki,madridguy,babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom,omenka,passingshot,vadoxcool, hilroy,oladimagyy,blackpand, generalojukwu,bolustica, babaramota80,maclatunji & all the yoruba muslims, comment in this thread. pathetic cowards

Please keep enriching a Yoruba by endlessly ranting about Yorubas.

That's the only thing you & your father would excel at. The people who cursed you are prospering and laughing somewhere. Please don't stop.

Say NO to rape, no matter the tribe involved.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by spunky425(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
deedeedee1:
One-Nigeria for you. Let me see some of these Yoruba pigs defend Nigeria again.
Nonsense!
Yoruba pigs�� I'm crying at your illiteracy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by obonujoker(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
You will never see likes of sarrki,alariwo2,madridguy,babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom,omenka,passingshot,vadoxcool, hilroy,oladimagyy,blackpand, generalojukwu,bolustica, babaramota80,maclatunji & all the yoruba muslims, comment in this thread. pathetic cowards

And wivked modast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by deedeedee1: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
spunky425:
Yoruba pigs�� I'm crying at your illiteracy
You can keep crying

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by mightyhazell: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
chai

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by mightyhazell: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Please keep enriching a Yoruba by endlessly ranting about Yorubas.

That's the only thing you & your father would excel at. The person who cursed is prospering and laughing somewhere. please don't stop.

OK

but can we talk about D's unfortunate rape case first?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by spunky425(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
deedeedee1:

You can keep crying
I guess I'm not gonna stop anytime from now...you so dull[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by Narldon: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by cantok(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
How come Mr. Flatinosipobpdp's first thought was that the woman is a YORUBA? sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by Flashh: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
deedeedee1:
One-Nigeria for you. [s]Let me see some of these Yoruba pigs defend Nigeria again.[/s]
Nonsense!
You lack courtesy.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by cantok(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
But meanwhile....

6 Likes 1 Share

kkkkkk
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan by kolnel: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bad one

She can never remain the same
With that experience

The northerns are endowed

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London / Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.