Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Messages On Girl's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messages On Girl's Phone (1880 Views)

Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messages On Girl's Phone by xsey: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
what would you do, if u read a strange message on your gf/bf's phone
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by AniLee(f): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
all i can say is; if ur gal says its fine if you break up, den dat honey must b gettn sum sugar from sumwhr. wat kinda person would be fine wit a break up afta 3 yrs of being in a relationship esp when the other partner is NOT at fault. She is interestd in sum1 else. He has her wrapped around his finger and she gave in so wateva man. U deserve better dan she is offering u ryt now. So its up to u to call the shots. Break it if it cant be fixed.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by scottN(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2010
Dude there is def s/thing goin' on btw her & d oda guy.
And I'm saying dis 4rm experience even tho i was at d opposite end where u r now.
Y would u send romantic msgs if nuttin's intimate?
your gal's jes tryin' 2 make a final decision b/w u & him
so u eida buckle up or let go. U still av d final say.
All i kin do is show u d pieces on d board.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by blandyne(f): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2010
Poster listen, i don't know any woman that will allow her male friend to send her romantic texts messages while she has a boyfriend that she loves and wants to be with, I smell a huge rat!!!!!!! She might not be dating him right now, however she's considering the idea of being with him and i really think that's why she doesn't mind if you break up with her, Just think about it, i don't see any other reason why she'll want u to let her go, in my opinion your accusations are not enough for her to say so,even if she's innocent. Something's just not right.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by ToToChoper: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
NEWSFLASH -----she is not your GF.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by jenibayo(f): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2010
ToToChoper:

NEWSFLASH -----she is not your GF.

Abeg i like ur name( TOTOCHOPER) is so sexy and funny.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by 190: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^

why wont u like it when u are a complete Hippopotamus
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by jenibayo(f): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
190:

^^

why wont u like it when u are a complete Hippopotamus

Come u dey try me.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by googles: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
[size=13pt]your girlfriend is another man's girlfwend pity
[/size]
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by Odunnu: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2010
Em 190,hv u seen Jennie live b4?or are u measurin her looks by dat monster brothr of herz?
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by 190: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^
thats why i luff you~u wont ditch my hart for no one elses~

jenibayo:

Come u dey try me.
U dont FC---UK!!! angry angry angry

Odunnu:

Em 190,hv u seen Jennie live b4?or are u measurin her looks by dat monster brothr of herz?
SURE dude~she from the breathern of the HIPPO so that automatically makes her a HIPPO
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by Scooby1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2010
Ol boy abeg waka u dont need that drama in ur life. I know it is hard but save urself from that heartache she dont love u no more.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by bubugul(f): 3:05am On Feb 20, 2010
can't you see that it's not working
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by theboy0808(m): 3:14am On Feb 20, 2010
If it ain't possible to go forward; it's possible to go backwards
i.e if it can't be remedied; GET THE HELL OUT OF IT!
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by Duniverse(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2010
Is a pity that a player is about to be played. Thats life and from the story you shared is obivous that she no longer interested in your relationship. Another person don wash give her drink and the problem now is her mother is supporting her.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by Duniverse(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2010
Is a pity that a player is about to be played. Thats life and from the story you shared is obivous that she no longer interested in your relationship. Another person don wash give her drink and the problem now is her mother is supporting her.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by Amigoz(f): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2010
xsey:

i have been with this girl for a while[b]-3 years now[/b], and seriously, i just need someone to tell me to break up, because, if this guy truly like this lady and he is just a friend, why does he keep sending messages and phone calls to this girl if not that he is dating my girl or he intends to date her

Better the 3years now, than 3 years into marriage undecided
U know what you have to do. . . .
Cut ur losses whilst u still can cool
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by Akebulan: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2010
She isnt for you. She has chosen who she wants and it obviously, isnt you. Its hard, but let go, and let God. It may seem like hell now, but when the right woman comes into your life, you'll know that it was all worth it.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by guardian09(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2010
Well as everyone who has replied to your post has stated,the girl aint into you maybe for 1 or 2 reasons she digs de oda guy more dan you.de way i see it there are 2 ways dis can end.You walk from the whole thing i guess u deserve ur peace of mind buddy on the other hand you just have to step up your game man.You can always win a girl back even from a man she so dearly loves all you have to do is find out what she might be getting from the other guy you arent giving if in the event you cant dnt even start cos you gonna end up worse off.My two cents abi na kobo.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by guardian09(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2010
b4 i forget stop reading your partners msgs itz more like a highway to a heart attack if your baby is so fyne every1 wuld wanna tap dat behind.cept the two of you have expressly agreed to read eachothers msgs dnt go trying to get into her fone cos it will mean u aint secure,dnt trust her,and she may just not have anything to do with the guy but wants to get at u with those messages am not saying she culdnt be going out with the guy but think with your head and not your heart when it cums to love.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
I advise you summon up courage to do this two things: One, try as much as possible to forget whether any guy is after her. I know this is pretty difficult but you 've gotta develop a very tough skin to achieve this. Secondly, try as much as possible to remove her from your mind as your girl. I have noticed that women sometimes want to test their men's strenght with stuffs like this. This happened to me sometimes back and I tell you I got more than what i bargained for because she was suprised why i was never troubled that another guy is coming on the block. I know it can be pretty difficult but just do it.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by sexyLeamon(f): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
do you really need someone to tell you that she is cheating? undecided
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by naijaswag1: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2010
wc txt did you send to her.she needs to be reading something.
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by xsey: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
what kind of text
Re: Messages On Girl's Phone by mikesleek(m): 6:06am On Mar 17, 2010
Ladies and gents, the usual advice I give to ppl in relatioships is "do not surprise yourself". Why would you as a lady wake up and give your guy a surprise visit on a day he coincidentally planned to have nookie with another babe? After surprising yourself going there, you surprise yourself with the heartbreak. Guy why would you surprise yourself going thru ur "girlfriend's" messages. Do you think she is stupid enough to put all her eggs in your basket? Tomorrow when you choose to dump her, where will plan b come from?

If unfortunately you have one way or the other surprised yourself, always remember that you have not exchanged rings. That makes the case easy, Find your way. Love is not, and can never be, by force. I know this is not a popular opinion, its definately open to debate.

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Partner Isn't The One / She Wants Me / Crazy Life Of An Executive Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.