Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (20293 Views)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Icedprince1d(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Add close, blow wall, like 4 like
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Bigboss111(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
'wailers'.....'Hailers'... shike nan.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Crixina(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
kellyJames5:
I hate this 'she can laugh or cook for Africa' whatever.

just tell us he or she is very good at something and stop the unnecessary exaggeration.

very common among facebookers especially females.
Even when they hate each other like mad.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Zirah: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
First and foremost, you've not explained why it's "Are", so why should I take you seriously?.

Please, correct this sentence again. This time with your glasses. You, the writer is dumb.

Secondly, you obviously lack your basis in English. Keep showing the world how dumb you are. grin

There's no point explaining to you, you're too daft to get it! Which mud school did you finish from anyway? Didn't your village teachers teach you concord?

It is..You, the writer, are dumb. Seriously, this is getting too embarrassing, pls. I don't suffer fools.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by olayinkajnr(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Mine is:

Pweety.
Happy womb escape.
Nawti.
Xup.
Sup.
Lolzz.
Cox.
Hey.
KK.

What's yours?

Lalasticl.ala what's yours?

I hate seeing

Thank you for the acceptmentation, thank you for the accept, thanks for the acceptment, thanks you for the accepting.

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by lonelydora: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
sod09:
K
In Addy
Womb escape
Nvm
Morning
angry

What does the bolded mean? I see it a lot.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by lakewealth(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
angry
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Damalex4luv(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omotayor123:

I hate "K" with serious passion. I see it as an Insult smiley
I see it more than an insult. Its likes something always struck my heart whenever someone use it for me.

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjas angry

I dislike this word
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by kevoh(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
'iono' instead of I don't know. Gosh I hate that word angry
Followed immediately by tribal and racist words?
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Stallione(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
;DDat "kk" thing eeh,i hate it with passion,expecially from ladies/girls.Once a girl says dat to me,i'l start insulting her immediately,as if am being remoted... grin
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Limerick: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
lalasticlala:
K
Kk
Whatever

Quite annoying
kindly check your pm bro. I just sent you a message. Bless up
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by 360command: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Slay queen undecided
slay queen spotted
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by ibukunoluwat(f): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Crixina:
wait until you see happy pusssy escape like I saw the other day, then u would know how far...

The day I see that nonsense wish on my wall, I go swear for the person, come block am...don't wish me anything at all, it's better that way.

pusssy escape ke
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by sod09(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
lonelydora:

What does the bolded mean? I see it a lot.
I think in advance
People can trend on stupid things you know

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zirah:

There's no point explaining to you, you're too daft to get it! Which mud school did you finish from anyway? Didn't your village teachers teach you concord?

It is..You, the writer, are dumb. Seriously, this is getting too embarrassing, pls. I don't suffer fools.
You is both Singular and Plural.

You, the writer is dumb. In this sentence: I was making reference to a person and not people. Take note.

Going by the first rule of Concord, if the subject is in singular form, the verb gets to be in singular too.

"Is" is Singular here while "Are" is plural.

Mumu!.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by sanchezJ(f): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olosho..especially on nairaland. Some wey no even know their papa go dey call baby mamas olosho. If u impregnate a girl and refuse to marry her...u don't turn am to "olosho" if u dump a girl and she moves on... Na u turn am to olosho. Respect women and stop calling them olosho. Am sure u guys HV sisters and mothers wey don pass tru one problem or another. 50% of ppl on Nl av step father or no father self.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Zirah: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
You is both Singular and Plural.

You, the writer is dumb. In this sentence: I was making reference to a person and not people. Take note.

[s]Going by the first rule of Concord, if the subject is in singular form, the verb gets to be in singular too.

"Is" is Singular here while "Are" is plural.

Mumu![/s].

Oh, get lost, you are daft! There's nothing like You is. Gosh! Who brought you up like this? Someone should pls take this ignorant fool outta here. I can't deal!
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nymph0(f): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Joystick grin
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by ndat(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
lakewealth:
BUHARI embarassed cry
woman wrapper, who ask u
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by kellyJames5(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Crixina:
Even when they hate each other like mad.

honestly,human beings are very deceitful.

especially women.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by CynthiaChi(f): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=RRWraith post=59843103]Haterz.
even those that dont have 5naira or any notable achievement in life will still be talking about haters[Lol, exactly]
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Kayleb26(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
I hate lolzz eh, trying to pluralize "lol" in a bid to show how hard they laughed.

Someone has mentioned "haters". Can you imagine a young girl trying to make her WAEC claiming haters everywhere just cos she has access to facebook and insta
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by CynthiaChi(f): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
K.... KK.... Nvm.... Slay queen... Wcw.... Mcm.... Hw far..... The list is long
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by holyokoto(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
I hate "type Amen" with passion

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Tobycharles: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nothing
Worefa
Smh

The most painful n annoying one is "lolz" it automatically kill d chat flow
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by omolorlarh: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Damalex4luv:

I see it more than an insult. Its likes something always struck my heart whenever someone use it for me.
You are right.I don't reply people when they write k. The 'k' response always make me think I just sent you something stupid.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by analice107: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

Nawti yhu. Just cox I sed am likin ow analice107 uses her 'am' I done bcom troll embarassed

Ishi-Biafra, Nwaanyi ojoor biafra cheesy

If i tell you say i understand one word.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by analice107: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

Analice107 says 'am' too, but it gives a uniqueness to her language style, and I enjoy reading it.

K grin
When did you become a troll?
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
'thanks for accepting my friend request' And it's variants
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by MrPresident1: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
analice107:

When did you become a troll?

I was just trying to explain somethong to that Biafran lady that is living in denial grin
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by MrPresident1: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
analice107:

If i tell you say i understand one word.

kk grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why're Telcos Converting Foreign Phone Numbers To 080 Without Users' Consent? / Get Free Recharge Card And Data On Mtn / 100% Free Us Ip Software Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.