Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (15794 Views)

Dragnet Aptitude Test Invite For Exploration And Production Company 2018 / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in the role of an Energy Sales Representative.

We are pleased to invite you for the first stage of the recruitment process.

What to expect

The first stage of the process will consist of a written test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision making process.

When and where to write the test

The test will take place at our Ikeja Office.

Details are as stated below:

Date: Monday, August 28th 2017

Time: 01:15pm Prompt

Duration: 45 Minutes

Venue: Ikeja Electric, Ikeja Business Unit

1 Kudirat Abiola Way

(Beside Zenith Bank, Opp. Mobil Filling Station)

Oregun, Lagos

Dress Code: Business Casual

Please bring along the following:

1 Copy of your Updated CV
All Original Education Credentials (WAEC, NECO, B.sc, M.sc and NYSC Certificate)
Kindly note that photocopies will not be accepted

Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of age sworn on or before the year 2013
A valid means of Identification (International Passport, National ID Card, Voters Card or Driver’s License)
Writing materials

Kindly note that attendance must be confirmed before you take the assessment

Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric

Regards,

Recruitment Team

Human Resources

Ikeja Electric Plc

Obafemi Awolowo Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please, what is the nature of the test? Does it worth attending from the eastern part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Same here
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
maria43:
Same here

When is yours? Are you in the east too?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by AbiolaJanet: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
I got it as well
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
kris10:

When is yours? Are you in the east too?

Lagos monday afternoon
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
I also applied but have not received any messages
kris10:
Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in the role of an Energy Sales Representative.

We are pleased to invite you for the first stage of the recruitment process.

What to expect

The first stage of the process will consist of a written test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision making process.

When and where to write the test

The test will take place at our Ikeja Office.

Details are as stated below:

Date: Monday, August July 28th 2017

Time: 01:15pm Prompt

Duration: 45 Minutes

Venue: Ikeja Electric, Ikeja Business Unit

1 Kudirat Abiola Way

(Beside Zenith Bank, Opp. Mobil Filling Station)

Oregun, Lagos

Dress Code: Business Casual

Please bring along the following:

1 Copy of your Updated CV
All Original Education Credentials (WAEC, NECO, B.sc, M.sc and NYSC Certificate)
Kindly note that photocopies will not be accepted

Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of age sworn on or before the year 2013
A valid means of Identification (International Passport, National ID Card, Voters Card or Driver’s License)
Writing materials

Kindly note that attendance must be confirmed before you take the assessment

Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric

Regards,

Recruitment Team

Human Resources

Ikeja Electric Plc

Obafemi Awolowo Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please, what is the nature of the test? Does it worth attending from the eastern part of Nigeria?

Sorry Bro, When did you apply for the position precisely
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
femoboy:

Check your email, mine came in my mailbox.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=kris10 post=59822543]

Check your email, mine came in my mailbox.

Have done that Bro, I registered the day before vacancy ought to closed Pls when did u apply
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
femoboy:
I also applied but have not received any messagesI also applied but have not received any messages

Sorry Bro, When did you apply for the position precisely

I applied on 26th of July, 2017 precisely.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
kris10:

I applied on 26th of July, 2017 precisely.

Seems it's batch by batch.. because I applied on the 3rd of August. Anyways just keep us abreast about the interview on Monday,All the best bro.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by paulnyimone: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2017
Hello friends, I just got an invite for ESR. Pls, does anyone have any information for us cos I dont know what to read. Pls help a brother.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by paulnyimone: 5:59am On Aug 26, 2017
I just saw this on a colleague wall, I think it might be useful. Pls let's verify the info.

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Please for those that have been shortlisted, is there anyone that his or her year of birth is 1987 or 1986? Or who knows the age requirement?

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2017
paulnyimone:
Hello friends, I just got an invite for ESR. Pls, does anyone have any information for us cos I dont know what to read. Pls help a brother.

Plz when did you apply and what's the day for the interview.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2017
femoboy:

What is your year of birth? Maybe that could be the issue, just my thought.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2017
femoboy:

Seems it's batch by batch.. because I applied on the 3rd of August. Anyways just keep us abreast about the interview on Monday,All the best bro.

What is the year of birth you used during the application? Could it be your age?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2017
It's not any of those ones you listed.... its d no before 90's and what about yours?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2017
femoboy:
It's not any of those ones you listed.... its d no before 90's and what about yours?

There was typographical errors when I was applying. I wrote 1988 instead of 1987. I just want to know if they shortlisted peeps with 1987.
Pls, if ur year of birth is 1987 and u are shortlisted, pls indicate.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by paulnyimone: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
femoboy:

I did apply between 1st week of August. My interview is on Tuesday 12:30 pm.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by soria4real(f): 5:21am On Aug 27, 2017
kris10:
Please for those that have been shortlisted, is there anyone that his or her year of birth is 1987 or 1986? Or who knows the age requirement?

Yes I am
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2017
soria4real:

Yes I am

Please which year of birth is yours precisely?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Romeozigs: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Do they use agecin shortlisting? Mine is 85 and I got the invite.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please those that will take theirs in the morning hours tomorrow should endeavor to tell us their experiences.
Thanks.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Seunwins: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Same here... Pls, who else is slated for 3:15pm tomr?? cry
maria43:
Same here
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Romeozigs: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Please I need directions. Am coming from Ojota Bustop.am slated for 12pm today.thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Romeozigs:
Please I need directions. Am coming from Ojota Bustop.am slated for 12pm today.thanks

Just find your way to Lagos state secretariat, When you get there ask for Ikeja Electric ⚡️
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Wishing all the invited applicants success today, Pls kindly drop msg if u ones applied and you've not been called for interview.... All the best
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by paulnyimone: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2017
femoboy:
Wishing all the invited applicants success today, Pls kindly drop msg if u ones applied and you've not been called for interview.... All the best
Morning house, mine is 2moro by 12:30pm. Coming all the way from PH. For those who are writing today, pls drop ur experience here. Best of luck.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by osa2k3(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2017
directions pls i am coming from oshodi how do i get there from oshodi. thanks and goodluck to all of us
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Romeozigs: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2017
femoboy:

Just find your way to Lagos state secretariat, When you get there ask for Ikeja Electric ⚡️

Got there but was told to go to Oregun bus top that it's there that I should have stopped. Thanks a lot.all I spent going back was just #50.will update d house when am done
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by sharplikenail: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Romeozigs:

Visit Lara.ng to get your accurate directions immediately so you don't miss your appointments or interviews.

Here's your directions from Lara.ng below:

Directions from Ikorodu Rd, Kosofe, Lagos to Obafemi Awolowo Way, Oregun\, Lagos

Walk To Ojota bus stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Ikorodu Garage
Get Off at: T.O.S Benson
Price: ₦100 - 150

Take a LagBus
Heading Toward: Secretariat Bus stop
Get Off at: Secretariat Bus stop
Price: ₦100 - 120

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦200 - 270

Follow us here: https://twitter.com/Laradotng
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by sharplikenail: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
osa2k3:
directions pls i am coming from oshodi how do i get there from oshodi. thanks and goodluck to all of us

Visit Lara.ng to get your accurate directions immediately so you don't miss your appointments or interviews.

Directions from Oshodi to Obafemi Awolowo Way, Oregun\, Lagos

Walk To Oshodi Isale Bus stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Agege Motor Park
Get Off at: Agege-PenCinema
Price: ₦100

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Secretariat Bus stop
Get Off at: Secretariat Bus stop
Price: ₦100

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦200

Estimated Travel Time: 51 mins

Follow us here: https://twitter.com/Laradotng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / Oyo State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers And Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.