Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (15787 Views)

Dragnet Aptitude Test Invite For Exploration And Production Company 2018 / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
talk2macs:

How sure are you about this?

Very sure. See the attached.

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
kris10:

Very sure. See the attached.

Please when was this mail sent?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
maria43:

Please when was this mail sent?

I wasn't the one that received it. Though the person said the mail was sent on 8th Nov, during afternoon hours.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Basilona(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2017
@ Kris - its all good that they kept those waiting for the 1st stage interview invite @ the post office while they continue proceedings.
Now i know better. I no panic again ooo
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Basilona(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2017
@ Kris - its all good that they kept those waiting for the 1st stage interview invite @ the post office while they continue proceedings.
Now that I know better...I no panic again ooo
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Basilona:
Now that I know better...I no panic again ooo

My brother, it's their job you know? They decide what to do and when to do it. All we need is to be optimistic and look out for other opportunities.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Hephzibah21(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
talk2macs:

How sure are you about this?
They have already called for medicals sef... Meanwhile 1st stage interview invites have started rolling in again... I think second batch.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hephzibah21:

They have already called for medicals sef... Meanwhile 1st stage interview invites have started rolling in again... I think second batch.

Yeah, that's true. It's truly in batches.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Wishing success to those going for the interview this week.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Sleezwizz: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Basilona:
For those of us who got a success mail on the 10th of October but are yet to get an invite email; is it not time to panic?

i mean this in batches thing seems very off to me.

That's d way they do their thing... They invite people for interview in batches....
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dear ESR Applicants, you can join our WhatsApp group where we share our experiences and update one another prior to ESR job at Ikeja Electric. If you would like to join, holla at Segun on 07061337224. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Basilona(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Well...i'll be darned!!!

Just got an invite for the 1st stage interview scheduled for wednesday the 22nd, 2017. After more than a month of not waiting.
Anyone with me on this
@Kris - trust you should've gotten your invite!?!
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Basilona:
Well...i'll be darned!!!

Just got an invite for the 1st stage interview scheduled for wednesday the 22nd, 2017. After more than a month of not waiting.
Anyone with me on this
@Kris - trust you should've gotten your invite!?!

My brother, the suspense is increasing by the day. I have not gotten yet. Please give us feedback after the interview.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Basilona(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello Peeps,
Feedback from yesterday's Interview

Interviewed by a panel of 3 senior level executives. ESS I guess. Not much questions asked. It was just a size up the applicant and try to unsettle them as much as possible.

1. Asked me to talk about myself. 2. Asked what I knew about the job role. 3. Quized me on my CV.
They were tough on me and told me i didnt look i have energy for the job. Something about not having a kinda trekking-the-streets sales experience. They seemed hell bent on dissuading me from the job telling me about the stress involved and joking about the fact that I looked like I wouldnt survived 3 months on the job (apparently, they've had many cases like that) esp. with the expectations of handling 1500 customers monthly, trekking door-to-door to distribute bills to these customers, pounding out reports like a court typist. And ensuring preset revenue targets are met.
I had to do some lawyering to argue my case for why I could do the job. It gave them some laughs. This all lasted for 10 mins thereabout.

Tips - 1. the questions are not cast in stone as questions vary depending on how engaging you are. Pray to God for favour amongst the interviewers but do prepare well. Internalise the role description and accountabilities. And research about the company.
2. Talk-up your field sales/ marketing experience, if you have any. Cos It would be hard to get d job without.
3. Have a solid question or 2 to ask the interviewers.
4. Lastly, enter the room with high energy, get some lucozade or BULLET with you to the interview.

All the best peeps

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one. How many were you people? Good luck

Basilona:
Hello Peeps,
Feedback from yesterday's Interview

Interviewed by a panel of 3 senior level executives. ESS I guess. Not much questions asked. It was just a size up the applicant and try to unsettle them as much as possible.

1. Asked me to talk about myself. 2. Asked what I knew about the job role. 3. Quized me on my CV.
They were tough on me and told me i didnt look i have energy for the job. Something about not having a kinda trekking-the-streets sales experience. They seemed hell bent on dissuading me from the job telling me about the stress involved and joking about the fact that I looked like I wouldnt survived 3 months on the job (apparently, they've had many cases like that) esp. with the expectations of handling 1500 customers monthly, trekking door-to-door to distribute bills to these customers, pounding out reports like a court typist. And ensuring preset revenue targets are met.
I had to do some lawyering to argue my case for why I could do the job. It gave them some laughs. This all lasted for 10 mins thereabout.

Tips - 1. the questions are not cast in stone as questions vary depending on how engaging you are. Pray to God for favour amongst the interviewers but do prepare well. Internalise the role description and accountabilities. And research about the company.
2. Talk-up your field sales/ marketing experience, if you have any. Cos It would be hard to get d job without.
3. Have a solid question or 2 to ask the interviewers.
4. Lastly, enter the room with high energy, get some lucozade or BULLET with you to the interview.

All the best peeps
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Basilona(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
kris10:
Nice one. How many were you people? Good luck

Thanks.
About 15 ppl. i believed we were scheduled for different times. I was scheduled for 12pm but saw some guys still strolling in at 3pm
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Momot(f): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
please can anyone answer this for me:if there is provision for HMO,PENSION and a TOKEN for moving around like when going to distribute bills?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Momot:
please can anyone answer this for me:if there is provision for HMO,PENSION and a TOKEN for moving around like when going to distribute bills?

Yes, they have all these in place.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Momot(f): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thanks for the reply.........
kris10:

Yes, they have all these in place.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Vizzim: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Just got a mail for 1st stage interview on Friday. Who else got the mail?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello house, please can someone hint me about the likely questions for the final stage interview. I just got the final stage interview invite. Please your hint will be appreciated.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by nenergy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
I've forgotten about this job sef! I haven't heard from then since after the written test. Does anyone know why?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Rstella: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
For those who plan to quit their current job so as to work woth IKEDC, I would advice you DONT. You can take the job if you are jobless, but it is not a job one can have peace while working. Yes the pay is 129k and you will be required to work most Saturdays and sometimes fall prey to aggressive brutal customers.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Just received pre-employment medical invite after waiting for a long time. Who else got medical invite this morning?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by vicsplash(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2018
kris10:
Just received pre-employment medical invite after waiting for a long time. Who else got medical invite this morning?

Received mine also today.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by tilope1991(f): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
kris10:
Dear xxxxxx

Thank you for taking the assessment for the role of an Energy Sales Representative.

We have the pleasure of informing you that you were successful.

Details of the 1st stage interview will be communicated to you in due course.

Regards,

Who else got this?
please i have a test to do on friday
what should i read or past question for the first test
needed ASAP
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2018
Friday is mine also... I don't even no what to read sef..
tilope1991:

please i have a test to do on friday
what should i read or past question for the first test
needed ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage / Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here / Jossy/Mamador Story: Graduates, Share Your Hustle Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.