Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (52756 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by aputel: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
madridguy:
Some men cannot be trusted. I feel for the woman cool

Want kind of language is that ? Feeling for the woman . So a whole Barrister who is her husband should just wake up and keep chasing her around with cutlass.? Mere reading the post is suggestive of a arrogant woman and troublemaker. After causing her husband to be remanded in prison what else is she looking for ? Money to take care of the children, ABI? I laugh in Biafra.
She should go and manage life the way she created it . May you never enter marriage with a wrong woman

3 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by richard870(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2017
Cheating plausible
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Ameen to your prayer.

aputel:

Want kind of language is that ? Feeling for the woman . So a whole Barrister who is her husband should just wake up and keep chasing her around with cutlass.? Mere reading the post is suggestive of a arrogant woman and troublemaker. After causing her husband to be remanded in prison what else is she looking for ? Money to take care of the children, ABI? I laugh in Biafra.
She should go and manage life the way she created it . May you never enter marriage with a wrong woman
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2017
How far my wife? Aminat508
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by tomdon(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Richy4:
I can just imagine when both of them were quarreling @ home....

The english language will be like.. " I put it to you paul that u were neglecting your kids...

The man will be like.."I put it to u Golda that u do not know how to manage fund.."...Section 691 subsection 89 of the evidence act states that there are so much oil in this soup...

Jezz!!! I love that profession

I have a lawyer wife for u
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2017
madridguy:
How far my wife? Aminat508
yes I'm here sweetie kiss
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2017
It's long. How are you doing?

Aminat508:
yes I'm here sweetie kiss
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Paulono: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/female-lawyer-cries-husband-chased-cutlass/

After 15years and four children is either the woman is not saying the truth of what transpire or the man is insane.
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2017
madridguy:
It's long. How are you doing?

I'm fine and you dearie?
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2017
Alhamdulilahi. How is Eid Adha going to be?

Aminat508:
I'm fine and you dearie?
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Aminat508(f): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi. How is Eid Adha going to be?

where is my agbo? grin
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Bestie0309(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Come close and v

I don't do small boys
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Bestie0309(f): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

He wants to cross-gate-crash !

Don't mind him
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2017
And that's women. She will never say anything bad about herself to gain sympathy
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by madridguy(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2017
It's here

Aminat508:
where is my agbo? grin
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2017
Bestie0309:

I don't do small boys

You are the type who screams "Mummy" all through...all bark, and no bite tongue
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Bestie0309(f): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You are the type who screams "Mummy" all through...all bark, and no bite tongue

That's too deep!!
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Bestie0309:

That's too deep!!

yea...balls deep.
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by akaahs(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Let wait for Paul her husband to com give us his part of d story because something is telling dis woman is not telling us d truth.
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by isaacfreeman99(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Two Lawyers went into a Restaurant, sat down and ordered 2 coffees. When coffee was served, they both took out sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat. Upon seeing this, the Waitress quickly quipped and said....

"Sorry gentlemen but you can't eat your OWN FOODS here, it's against the rules"...

The Lawyers looked at each other and silently, EXCHANGED their sandwiches and continued to eat....

(You can't trust Lawyers when it comes to loopholes in any rules. You have to choose your wording carefully)...

1 Like

Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by femolii: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2017
Otapipia:
Don't judge until you hear both sides.
Thank u.
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Otapipia: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zirah:

Rubbish. There are no two sides under this circumstances.

This is why I tell women: give birth to kids you alone can /train /feed singlehandedly. Put aside husband support for a while and reason. Tomorrow is unclear to the rest of us. When the husband begins to misbehave, you won't have cause to be shouting up and down like an illiterate for children support. Two kids are enough! Don't depend on men to feed you. The world is changing, forget the law. Reason for yourself and destiny.
Listen to both sides still
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by tonio2wo: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
iNewton:

coconut fall on you
Lol cheesy

Yeye.
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by ogbonti: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
tonio2wo:
See fine woman whey he for dey kpansh eniha eniha, naim d yeye man dey chase with cutlass. angry

Sumo pikin.... wey no get experience. Show me that fine chic u are dying for, I will show you a guy who is tired of Fv ck ing her grin
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by ray48: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
SharpVee:
Golda Osuigwe nee Oguno, you graduated from UNEC because of Paul. Paul lost one academic year at school basically because of you. He ensured you left law school. Is it surprising that you are at sea in solving your problem when you ought to be advising others.
But for the brief period that he stayed in your parent's house after his youth service, Paul has carried you and your family.
Did you say your school, where have you worked before to earn money to build a school?
Your school mates and class mates are watching you.
Who doesn't know your escapades in UNEC and even in your matrimonial home.
But our kind of journalism will not allow the truth to come out. Wonder what you passed to the vulnerable young man

Seems u know the family
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Prognose: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Any girl who calls me Pikin / baby should be ready to breast-feed me grin
Good comeback.
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
madridguy:
Some men cannot be trusted. I feel for the woman cool

Until u hear from the man don't conclude there is more to this story than meets the eye please
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Prognose: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bestie0309:

No wahala, if u are ready to suck for atleast 5hours. But with the way am seeing u, u are a 2mins sucking person
Chei.
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by adontcare(f): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
osazsky:
sew her husband how
with sewing machine na . ko singer or butterfly ni oo
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Kulas: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
it is disheartening how we make judgment without hearing from th
Re: Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) by Kulas: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
it is sad we hand down judgment without hearing from the other side. i know both paul and golda. they were classmates in UNEC. he was the president of the law students whereas golda was one of the academic back benchers of the class. paul lost a year because he organised a protest as president of LAWSA for shift in exams which the school interpreted to mean that it was because of his then girlfriend later his wife Golda. it is funny people addressing Golda as a lawyer cause she never graduated from Law school having failed woefully since Paul was not in the set with her.

they married against every persons advice including his parents cause my guy was in love and despite stories of runz activities following Golda, he shut every person up. Golda worked briefly in Econet in customer care centre answering calls before she was fired due to low productivity bordering on her attitude to work and since then has not worked anywhere in the last 13years till date.

how did they get to this point? Paul became successful having worked as head of Legal in two big companies in nigeria, built a duplex in awoyaya and about 25 one room ensuite for tenants. he against every advice relocated the parents of Golda from their two bed room apartment at Ojo Oniyun st, Ebute Metta to his house wherein they lived with him for more than five years before Goldas father Damian died in February of 2016.

he bought land and built a one story building for a school named Rapid academy which she handed over to Golda to manage which she still manages till date. he bought a school bus and threw an opening party for school which most of his friends attended. it is to my knowledge that in the course of the marriage he bought two SUVs for Golda. a Toyota four runner and a Nissan Pathfinder which she ran aground.

what was the stress in the marriage? bad mother and bad female friends. Golda's mum despite her saintly appearance harboured dark thoughts for the marriage as she believed that the son in law is not doing enough because of the perceived misconception that he is wealthy and encouraged the daughter to ask for more. Also having a school to run and Paul always on the road and out of Lagos created room for Golda to acquire friends both male and female that became the downfall of the union. she became something else and sought for ways to obtain from him to meet up with the status of her new found friends. Paul believing he is meeting with his family obligations faced estate development business to the annoyance of the wife. sadly, at this point the marriage has broken down and in order to avoid issues of domestic violence, Paul moved out of the house in March 2016 and till date despite renovating the house has not spent a night in it. Golda seeing the turn of events believing as a beautiful woman and quack lawyer can over reach the husband sought the help of police all in a bid to get money out of him. She reported several matters to Elemoro Police Station, Ajah Area Command and finally to the Commissioner of Police without success as all advised her to make peace with her husband having found no fault in him. she went to welfare and without being given opportunity to be heard, welfare took the matter to a family court who probably having being compromised issued a bench warrant for the arrest of Paul on the first day the matter came up on a false criminal charg brought by Golda since Paul was not in Court. He came to court and the bench warrant was quashed when the allegations were found to be untrue. Not relenting, Golda intensified effort using highly placed boyfriends to convince the magistrate to deal with Paul. Another false allegation was made in June 2016 of cutlass chasing in the house which Paul left since February and pronto without agreeing to hear evidence from adults present, she sentenced paul to one month imprisonment at Ikoyi which he served. Whilein prison, Golda packed out of the house without leaving a pin. My Guy came out after a month and instituted a divorce proceedings at the customary court which the court granted despite Golda forging a marriage certificate which purports to have been done at Ikoyi Marriage registry. the marriage was disolved in February 2017 and my guy is picking pieces of his life. Golda took the four children and threatened to change their surnames because my guy is an only son and she feels she can get at him through the children. She filed an action for divorce at the High Court which she abandoned when Ikoyi registry wrote to the customary court that the certificate is fake.

this story was first carried in 2016 only for Golda to call PM News again to carry the story as if it just happened just for the purpose of destroying his reputation knowing my guy has interest in 2019 political activities.

PAUL HAS NEVER BEATEN, SLAPPED OR TOUCHED GOLDA IN THE 14 YEARS OF MARRIAGE. HE NEVER TOUCHED A CUTLASS LET ALONE TO PURSUE HER WITH IT. IF GOLDA CAN SWEAR WITH HER LIFE ON THIS, LET HER DO AND LETS SEE IF NEMESIS WILL NOT CATCH UP WITH HER.

GOLDA YOU CAN TRY BUT YOU CANNOT DESTROY PAUL CAUSE HIS HANDS ARE CLEAN WHERE YOU ARE.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.