Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 (44630 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 / Manchester City Vs Leicester City : (2 - 5) 27th September 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by mikron(m): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Evansjj:
It seems man utd fans have serious beef with Chelsea this season... Dunno why they are hating on Chelsea
ask ur chelsea fans that question, who started the beef last season? who coined the word drawchester?
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by mikron(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Oladeleeleniyan:
Kudos to youyuys,you doing a good job by putting these Manure fans to their place.they are playing mediocre team like Qurabag and them they brag.lol
u see how hate is making u shoot urself in the foot? it was ur chelsea that played quarabag in match day 1 not man united. u dont even know ur football. all these chelsea fans

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by mikron(m): 1:17am On Sep 28, 2017
davillian:

Leave them because they on 2nd position on EPL
When injuries begin set in
They will know what's up.
the way some of u chelsea fans reason baffles me, so it is only united players that will go on injury layoffs? chelsea players are imune to injuries? they will play with their full squad to the end of the season without a scratch. shocked shocked shocked shocked
typical chelsea fans way of thinking. thank God u guys are playing the 4 competitions this season, lets see how it goes.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by mikron(m): 1:19am On Sep 28, 2017
talk2percy:
And wetin come bring this one for this football matter?? Abeg, before I forget, Chelsea all the way...when u beat the favourites for this tournament and right in their very own home, abeg, what does that make Chelsea
and who made athletico madrid favorites? comedians everywhere
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Ximenez(m): 1:21am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:
been noticing this talkative chelshit fan for some time now, u and ilovepomo, expecially u, ok o, we will teach ur team a deserved lesson u will never forget for a long time, u will meet a total deadlier man united than the one u met last season, keep talking, i can see u like to talk and brag, u no dey fear ur senior, and also come here to rant on Sunday after the man city match too, cos i read here where u bragged beating them too. we dey wait. Manchester clubs are not ur mate. we re bigger and far more superior than ur Chelsea team. i ve marked u. get really for some hard trolling. coming from a die hard united fan.
What is this mallam talking about now

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by mikron(m): 1:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Ximenez:
What is this mallam talking about now
keep running ur mouth
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Ximenez(m): 1:26am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:
and who made athletico madrid favorites? comedians everywhere
At what stage were they eliminated last season? How many Finals have they been to in the last 4 seasons? Or who are the Favorites to you, Bayern or Man U?

6 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Ximenez(m): 1:37am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:
keep running ur mouth
At least play a decent team first before giving yourself false hope, we already beat Tottenham in their home and we've played Arsenal, yet we are only trailing by 3 points, even if we don't win the league this season that won't be much of a problem. It's Guardiola who is under pressure to deliver after spending lavishly for two consecutive summers and the home and away trashing we gave them last season will still be fresh in his memory, and another person who is even under more pressure is Mourinho and his team, nobody even remembers the last time Man U won the league, the only thing i know is that Nigeria economy wasn't like this then, i don't know what Mourinho will do this time around after crying and complaining to the assistant referee that Conte was still celebrating even after the fourth goal last season, as if it's a crime to be happy.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 1:41am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stamford-bridge-expansion-chelsea-landlords-12518730
read that article and stop arguing the chelsea way. cos u guys like to brag. u dont own a stadium, FACT, Stamford bridge is on lease to chelsea
Please tell me which other team plays in Stamford Bridge??

Did you even read the link you posted or where you not able to comprehend it? ....
"Chelsea Pitch Owners (CPO), the mostly fan-owned group that possesses the freehold to Chelsea's home of 112 years."

Here is an an explanation of what freehold means...
In real estate. Freehold (law), the tenure of property in fee simple. Customary freehold, a form of feudal tenure of land in England
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freehold_(law)

6 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 1:44am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:
been noticing this talkative chelshit fan for some time now, u and iluvpomo, expecially u, ok o, we will teach ur team a deserved lesson u will never forget for a long time, u will meet a total deadlier man united than the one u met last season, keep talking, i can see u like to talk and brag, u no dey fear ur senior, and also come here to rant on Sunday after the man city match too, cos i read here where u bragged beating them too. we dey wait. Manchester clubs are not ur mate. we re bigger and far more superior than ur Chelsea team. i ve marked u. get really for some hard trolling. coming from a die hard united fan.
You are a Man U fan and so what are you doing on Chelsea's page?? Your voyeurism is a testament to how much in awe you are over Chelsea grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 1:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Diego Costa's face when the 2nd goal went in ...... priceless grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by mikron(m): 1:57am On Sep 28, 2017
iluvpomo:
You are a Man U fan and so what are you doing on Chelsea's page?? Your voyeurism is a testament to how much in awe you are over Chelsea grin cool
i just came to read comments. dont forget u re a regular visitor in our man united threads too grin grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by mikron(m): 2:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Ximenez:
At what stage were they eliminated last season? How many Finals have they been to in the last 4 seasons? Or who are the Favorites to you, Bayern or Man U?
so playing in the quater finals and semis last season means they are now the favorites?, so where do u place barca and madrid? even PSG is far a deadlier team than them this season, this same athletico u re hyping now that barely beat a mid table Leicester last champs league in the quarter finals? remember they were awarded a dubious penalty outside the box 18 against leicester in the 1st leg in their home and griezmann scoredthe resultant penalty to labour to defeat leicester 1-0? abeg make i hear word.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by seankay(m): 3:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Ekaka1:
This Baayoko may no last in our team jor....I don't feel anything about him, can't even use his height and structure

Dude youre not watching football. That guy is a beast. He miles ahead of matic and he has relieved kante's burden

6 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by NiRfreak(m): 4:54am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:
so playing in the quater finals and semis last season means they are now the favorites?, so where do u place barca and madrid? even PSG is far a deadlier team than them this season, this same athletico u re hyping now that barely beat a mid table Leicester last champs league in the quarter finals? remember they were awarded a dubious penalty outside the box 18 against leicester in the 1st leg in their home and griezmann scoredthe resultant penalty to labour to defeat leicester 1-0? abeg make i hear word.
qàq
You are such a pathetic fool. If Athletico had won you would have been hyping them as the most stubborn team to beat in Europe. You wud have made monkey noise of how they are champions league heavy weight. Becos Chelsea won, though to your amazement and bewilderment, you wouldn't give credit. Idiotic morons like you are the majority of useless citizens we have in Nigeria, making this country a pool of low IQ idiots that have sense but no access to it. Ode...

11 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Ogbenimax(m): 5:37am On Sep 28, 2017
:
Neimar:

fulham
cheesy[right][/right] cheesy cheesy olodo na 1997 paper u still dey read abi oya weak up

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:
i just came to read comments. dont forget u re a regular visitor in our man united threads too grin grin
You confirmed what I just said, you are a vóyeur of Chelsea .... don't worry, there is one seat in the back row at "the bridge", you can park there .... I have ordered pepper soup & stout for you while you watch the blues in envy & awe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by zuto4u(m): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2017
U are indeed pretty
vivypretty:
haters will v a sleepless night this night
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by MTKbudapest(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2017
nwosu1982:
sorry for d lost

you tried but you won with abeg.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by ShinyJay22(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Hater's y'all ain't seen nothing yet...
Congrats to my fellow Cfc fans...Many more victories to come this season.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2017
NiRfreak:

qàq
You are such a pathetic fool. If Athletico had won you would have been hyping them as the most stubborn team to beat in Europe. You wud have made monkey noise of how they are champions league heavy weight. Becos Chelsea won, though to your amazement and bewilderment, you wouldn't give credit. Idiotic morons like you are the majority of useless citizens we have in Nigeria, making this country a pool of low IQ idiots that have sense but no access to it. Ode...

This guy you wicked! Lol
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2017
optional1:

expectant observer for nude..

Ntoorrrr

grin you promised, I was expectant but Athletico Madrid safe the day.... I know you can't do it self..
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by ncoolsome(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2017
NiRfreak:

qàq

And u will claim to be mature...it's a forum where people are meant to discus,why all the insults like a lady,to prove what?give your facts let him/her state his..I just wonder why we can't live in harmony,thank God cavani and neymar aren't Nigerians if not their fight no for end...chelsea is the only and true blue..for life
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by gentlegenius(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2017
optional1:

lolz
me my sis vickyrotex and my dad robosky02..

See bleeping of atlethico tonight in their frontage for that matter oh...
Live bleeping
Together with your brother... gentlegenius.
We are all part of the great BLUE family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by EzeeYFB(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2017
horlakunle25:
and the God of soccer truely answer my prayer!!
Hehehe yes ooo
Me sef dey way b man Utd fan by the time we come dey 3 - 0 I come dey use style dey watch una own since my own Don sure
Una try abeg
Strong match

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Evansjj(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:
ask ur chelsea fans that question, who started the beef last season? who coined the word drawchester?
I know dey must have started it.. But one u need to know is that u need to give credit as at when due...say the truth Chelsea played a good game yes or no?!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Neimar:

fulham
ode,not only Fulham na fulcrum.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:
u see how hate is making u shoot urself in the foot? it was ur chelsea that played quarabag in match day 1 not man united. u dont even know ur football. all these chelsea fans
Reason well before you type trash,I put the team you beat 4-1 in category of Qarabag,that's my point,and you know the number of goals Chelsea scored against them? if Chelsea hold Moscow,they will not score less than 5. goals,take it or leave it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by Neimar: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Oladeleeleniyan:
ode,not only Fulham na fulcrum.

no hate...I still like u. grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by ajf(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2017
mikron:

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stamford-bridge-expansion-chelsea-landlords-12518730
read that article and stop arguing the chelsea way. cos u guys like to brag. u dont own a stadium, FACT, Stamford bridge is on lease to chelsea

You are of those students that will prepare for exams for many weeks, study hard, carry expo and still fail.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 by donbrowser(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2017
oladam23:
Now, let me sleep like a baby. .....
Hope say you no bedwet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.