Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please Help, I Got An Invitation Letter From - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help, I Got An Invitation Letter From (640 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Got An Invitation Letter From by lakes11111: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
Please help, i got an invitation letter U.S, from a friend i never met in person but we talk on the phone, video chat, text, for some while now,what steps pls? we have grown romantically involved, i need tips, thanks nairalanders, love you
Re: Please Help, I Got An Invitation Letter From by Vicjustice: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2010
lakes11111:

Please help, i got an invitation letter U.S, from a friend i never met in person but we talk on the phone, video chat, text, for some while now,what steps pls? we have grown romantically involved, i need tips, thanks nairalanders, love you
How do you define him as a friend when you haven't even met him? This is as meeting a girl on the street and telling her ''i love you''. By the way, what's the basis of your relationship with him?
Your chance of getting a US visa based on an invitation by a stranger is as high as 1% because, you obviously will not be able to provide evidence of substantial relationship; and also, you can not guarantee the embassy that you're not going to be a victim of unscrupulous elements or criminal syndicates or even sex predators.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Uk Visa / Singapore Summer 2010 / Help! Help! Help! I Need You All Opinion About This Canada Stuff!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.